Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Summary vs Draft Report tab

Always loved the Draft report tab and spend 99% of my time there...but the Summary tab has been growing on me for years...

Is there anyway to get more than 16 players in the Top Ranked available, or do you need to just toggle the options through QB, RB, ADP QB..etc? Just thinking of using the clock this draft, and not wanting to keep going back and forth...etc.

Any thoughts? Missing something easy?

Thanks in advance Mike!

Funny enough I already caved to demand to expand the top ranked players on the summary tab. Last year I think that was. It isn't easy to change in that I can give simple instructions to do it, sorry. You can toggle the drop-down as you can see though. It was Mike Krueger's idea to include both the rankings and ADP options in the drop-down. Good idea.

Draft report tab is just the draft picks though, right? You must mean you spend your time on the offense tab. That is where I usually have my screen although I tab around incessantly.

Yep, I go between the draft tab and offense. not asking for change with Summary page...I saw you can select players...I'll hang there. No problem.

Drafting tonight at #8 in 10 team PPR...

Cheers!