Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Inactives

Green Bay: WR Jarrett Boykin, TE Tom Crabtree, CB Davon House, LB Jamari Lattimore, LB Terrell Manning, S Sean Richardson, RB James Starks

Seattle: WR Doug Baldwin, T James Carpenter, DB Danny Gorrer, SS Winston Guy, DT Jaye Howard, G/C Lemuel Jeanpierre, CB Byron Maxwell

Jennings is active.

I just wanted to plant my Sasquatch like size 15 footprint on this thread.

Gotta be up for work in 7 hours. I like a challenge. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to plant my Sasquatch like size 15 footprint on this thread.

Gotta be up for work in 7 hours. I like a challenge. :thumbsup:

You'll be sleeping by halftime! :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

You'll be sleeping by halftime! :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

You'll be crying and looking for your ninny in 10 minutes.

good 3 and out....

I'm hearing some good noise on the Packers defense 3rd down..... embarrassing :banana:

crapass call on woodson :thumbsdown:

At least you saw the replay. I still haven't seen Anthony McCoy go offside for Seattle. Funny how so many penalty calls get swept under the rug.

If Rodgers doesn't pull his head out of his arse soon, he's going to be on the trading block.

Couple things...

1. Please do not start with the PI/Def holding penalties... Let Them Play. I am still irritated about the game last night.

2. Does Pete Carroll ever stand still for one damn minute? Every time the camera cuts to him, he is always power-walking up and down the sidelines no matter the score or situation.

3. SEA WRs are Awful. If not for FF, I would not be able to give you their depth chart at the position.

4. SEA crowd is excellent tonight as usual... Even during their worst seasons, ESPN has always covered at least one game there on SUN/MON night thanks to the fans making even the most uneven match ups interesting... Come to think of it, when was the last time SEA was on the ROAD for a SUN/MON night game? I am at a loss, maybe a Hawks fan can help me out?

The Green Bay O-line is swiss cheese. They're gonna have to leave some backs in to chip or something.

It's raining yellow laundry. These refs have got to chill.

It's Monday Night Football for the refs too. They want some face time too.

4. SEA crowd is excellent tonight as usual... Even during their worst seasons, ESPN has always covered at least one game there on SUN/MON night thanks to the fans making even the most uneven match ups interesting... Come to think of it, when was the last time SEA was on the ROAD for a SUN/MON night game? I am at a loss, maybe a Hawks fan can help me out?

It's definitely been a while since a Monday Night game, period. Last year, we got a Thursday night game vs Philadelphia, at home, a real ass kicking win.

We didn't get a Monday Night game of any kind even after winning the division and winning a playoff game 2 years ago. The next year, nothing. I think the last one overall was Dallas 43, Seattle 39, in 2006.

4 sacks already..... Ugly.

The Seahawks don't generate much of a pass rush typically. It's the damnest thing I've seen in a long time. Green Bay is more at fault than Seattle is the catalyst. What the hell is going on out there?

:banana:

Couple things...

Not a Hawks fan, but I think I remember them blowing out the Eagles in Phili on Monday night in the snow a couple of years ago. Final was something like 42-0.

Jennings tried hard not to get that first down. He just needed to keep going. Instead Rodgers is getting mauled.

This is simply not the same packers team, gotta love yearly turnaround in the nfl.

From the ESPN gamecast notes...

Monday night marked the first time in which Aaron Rodgers was sacked 3+ times in the 1st quarter of a game (including playoffs). The most times he's been sacked in a game was 8 times on October 5, 2009 at Vikings ... also on Monday Night Football

* He's yet to throw one this season, but Aaron Rodgers is tied for the most TD passes outside the pocket since the start of 2009 with 21

From Elias: Tonight marks just the third ever meeting between a reigning MVP quarterback and a rookie quarterback on Monday Night Football. Each of the two previous reigning MVPs - John Elway and Fran Tarkenton - lost...

67 percent of the Seahawks wins over the last 5 seasons came at home. No team has recorded a higher percentage of its wins at home over that span.

I've got 4 players going tonight and I'm playing against 3 others and this game is still a freaking snooze. My God! :thumbsdown:

More phantom penalties, this time on Green Bay. I have no idea what is a flag, and there is no evidence. Complete horsesh!t.

First time all night a Seattle WR gets open, as I've been screaming for a play action, OC Bevell finally set up enough Lynch runs up the gut to throw one deep.

Seattle 7 and Green Bay 0. Getting closer to 68-2 every minute.

Nice looking pass.

Is that Tate's first career TD?

That's his 4th career TD. He had none last season.

More phantom penalties, this time on Green Bay. I have no idea what is a flag, and there is no evidence. Complete horsesh!t.

The blindside well after the play and well away from the play by that fat fock SEA lineman on DJ Smith?

Yep... complete horsesh!t :doublethumbsup:

Finley thrown a elbow into Irvin's face, better than Jon Bones Jones could have done and no flag.

The Packers offensive line is more embarrassing than Chicago's right now.

ETA: And when Rodgers has time, he waits until they sack him.

During the timeout, Aaron Rodgers got sacked by the waterboy.

Does Seattle have the greatest pash rush of all time?

This is beyond insane. Has a QB ever been sacked 20 times in a game? Every play is a sack or dump off to a RB.

This is focking ridiculous. I should've taken Seattle's D in the first round.