Sign in to follow this  
Kris-styles

Flex help

Pick 1. PPR. H2H.

Danny Thomas vs tenn

Ingram vs Atlanta

Gresham vs Nyg

Thomas has the nicest matchup and seems to be sharing with bush.

I don't know if I believe NO will really get Ingram involved more than 12 carries. Looks like a shot out with falcons.

Gresham is inconsistent and draws a tough matchup.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Tough choices. Not for nothing, but Giants have been somewhat generous to TE's the last several weeks, though don't think I would take a TE over a RB. Looks like D. Thomas is the choice. The Phins may go up big and I am pretty sure that I have read that they have said that they want to try to keep Bush's legs fresh-which could mean that Thomas gets a load of carries in the 2nd half.

good luck!

Very tough spot your in this week. I also have been hearing Ingram is the next barry sanders LOL j/k. That could be just smoke and mirrors saying hes going to be more involved. Hes not the same player sproles is, but he did have some talent at one point, cant remember when that was though... And what you have left I would start the RB [thomas] over the TE. Nothing fancy, just like starting a rb over an inconsistent TE at best.

My link

not much of a choice.

But, I like Ingram as there'll be a lot of opprotunities. Thomas gets a lot lees than Bush.

good luck & thanx