Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Yahoo Trouble?

For the last 40 minutes I've been trying to change my lineups at yahoo. Each page takes like 8 minutes to load. Confirmed a friend in CLE is having the same trouble.

On the odd chance that anyone here works for Yahoo, I'd like to be the first to let you know what a bunch of focking amateur jacka$$es you all are. The fantasy community HATES you right now.

Been having problems too. I want to make some last minute pickups, mainly emmanuel sanders.

Should also be noted that the mobile app doesn't seem to be working either.

Sucks for anyone who hasn't set their lineups yet.

same problem here.

I tried my phone app too and its not working either. Anyone have a mailing address for the person responsible? I've got some dead fish and dog $hit to send them.

Embarrassing. I understand that downtime happens, but this is the most important hour of the week to have your ###### up and running.

Down for me too. I've got think this will f some people over.

If you are the commish what's the ruling if someone wanted to start a player or make a lineup change bit couldn't bc of downed servers?

Tough luck?

@YahooFootball: We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.

Slowness? It doesn't focking work.

Investigating? You have 10 minutes. Fix it.

If you are the commish what's the ruling if someone wanted to start a player or make a lineup change bit couldn't bc of downed servers?

Tough luck?

i would say if it's someone you know, call/text them and tell them what moves you intended to make. As long as you do this before kickoff time the commish should adjust the lineups. If the commish is someone you don't know and can't get a hold off....then SOL

Tough luck?

i would say if it's someone you know, call/text them and tell them what moves you intended to make. As long as you do this before kickoff time the commish should adjust the lineups. If the commish is someone you don't know and can't get a hold off....then SOL

I'm trying to switch in riddley for Charles... And pick up a we incase amendola doesn't go!!!

C'mon yahoo!

@YahooFootball: We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.

Understatement of the year. Couldn't start D Alexander and he just got an 80 yard bomb. Gotta think a LOT of people are effed in the a over this.

Same problem here. Had a trade done for AJ Green. Wouldn't go thru! We agreed to cancel when the games started. A big FU to Yahoo this week!

Page refreshes are taking 45 seconds. This just won't do Yahoo .

we arent even getting that. I cant even get the page to open. our league was thinking about moving from yahoo to someone else. this may expedite the process.

nothing added to yahoo [the premiere fantasy service]

As I expected. Yahoo is garbage. What Im reading is unacceptable about yahoo. Hacked or not, they need a backup plan, no excuses now a days when it comes to fantasy football. This is a real time activity/game and it needs to be treated as such. I can only speak for the services Ive dealt with and ESPN never has these clown-car issues.

I'm not having any issues at this time.

I've used Yahoo for 10 years and have never had a problem like this. All you saying ESPN is perfect need to chill out. No software is perfect.

This is just awesome.

I'm the commish of the league, and was trying to swap out Hernandez for Olsen 15 minutes pre kickoff.

I'm not even sure how to handle this. Obviously I think I should get to play Olsen. Call a league vote? Ask just the guy I'm playing to approve? Eat the yahoo! F-up and just move on?

What would you guys do in this spot?

so glad i didn't wait until sunday to update my roster. i see some guys in my league has RGIII and green bay defense playing. this is the first time all year i've seen people "forgot" to update their roster, since it's a money league this never happens. pretty sure it's a direct result of yahoo's servers

This is just awesome.

I'm the commish of the league, and was trying to swap out Hernandez for Olsen 15 minutes pre kickoff.

I'm not even sure how to handle this. Obviously I think I should get to play Olsen. Call a league vote? Ask just the guy I'm playing to approve? Eat the yahoo! F-up and just move on?

What would you guys do in this spot?

I'd talk to your opponent, and as long as he's reasonable about it (should be), just change the line-up. If he bitches, then put it up to a vote. Under the circumstances I would hope your league mates are understanding.

It'd be one thing if you started someone who performed poorly, and then wanted to switch out a better guy after the fact. But with Hernandez ruled out, it should pretty obvious that you would have swapped in Olsen if you had been able to.

this is effing ridiculous. Going on 8 hours now since Yahoo has been down. thank GOD I set my lineup last night. Get what you pay for eh?

just got it to go but takes a while to make any moves. lucky I benched Daniels

in time & put in Graham off the wire. :angry:

I lost 117 - 131 and was trying to log in to start WR ~ Danario Alexander over Brandon LaFell. I would have WON with that 17 point difference.

But hey.....why start winning now?.....that's the way the whole year has gone.