Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Week 12 FU Thread

My big FU goes to Drew Brees and he isn't on my team and I wasn't even playing against him. However, his two pick sixes sunk me (I was playing against the 49ers D). I was thinking I should be in good shape and probably could have survived the first pick-6, but then the jack-wagon goes and throws a second one. Drew Brees, you suck (I don't care how many TD passes you throw).

My big FU goes to Drew Brees and he isn't on my team and I wasn't even playing against him. However, his two pick sixes sunk me (I was playing against the 49ers D). I was thinking I should be in good shape and probably could have survived the first pick-6, but then the jack-wagon goes and throws a second one. Drew Brees, you suck (I don't care how many TD passes you throw).

I lost because of his pick 6's as well. Go to hell Brees.

A big FU to the Houston combined with Miles "I'm a big ######" Austin for a nice 0.50 points. And and another one to the cowgirls "defense" for allowing RG3 and Alfred Morris to tear it up against me. Still have a shot as long ast JStew gets less than 13 tonight but should have had this wrapped up already.

I'd like to nominate a permanent FU to Vernon Davis. You cannot be an elite TE without getting a catch at all in two games.

Secondary FU to Antonio Gates, who also just focking sucks.

The Packers for all out sucking.

FU to Matt Bryant...1 FG is all I need to wrap up my division, extra cash and a playoff spot and he yanks a chip shot.

FU Bryce Brown. You need only the first half to blow up and eliminate me from the playoffs. No happy trees for you. Only violent, rage filled trees with 10 inch thorns. Fock off

I take full responsibility this week.

I started Parmele & Alexander over Brown & Blackmon (respectively) & lost.

Despite my opponents Cam & Dez & Browns D, I woulda won by 7.3 points.

Poor management on my behalf. :wall:

I'm chiming in late on a huge FU to Tom Brady, who I somehow through the most coincidental set of circumstances ever faced in three focking leagues!!! Starting off facing 40 pts in three different leagues, what are the focking odds?!? Anyway, I somehow survived his outburst in all three leagues which is nothing short of amazingly lucky. FU TOM BRADY!!! :overhead:

FU to every jackwagon on my damn team.

FU to Matthew Stafford. yea yea your last few weeks have been ok but where was you when the ship was sinking? Oh yea you was pouring water in the boat!

FU Demarco Murray and your glass vajayjay! You worthless piece of dried up dog turd!

FU Ryan Mathews....Or Norv....Or Philip! You know what FU all!

FU DJax Can't stand your show boating Arse but I don't have to worry about you doing anything for you to showboat now do I? Guess you showed me. freakin Asshat

FU Danarius Moore..... I can't even blame you. I blame Palmer and that mickey mouse organization you play for.

FU Pettigrew. You don't need to know why i'm F'ing U. You haven't told me why you've been F'ing me all season.

Alas I salute Mr. Marshall. I'm glad I have one guy on my team that pees standing up.