Sign in to follow this  
hungt23

Shorts or Jennings ROS

I need to drop either Cecil Shorts or Greg Jennings. Which do you think? Thanks

Even as a Packers fan...I have Shorts on my roster...Jennings was cut by another owner and is still sitting on the wire.

Odd enough, in the 10 team league I am in, both of those players are available on the waiver wire. They both have great schedules the rest of the way, but if I had to choose, the player that has been on the field and producing would get the small nod over the veteran player coming back from injury. But clearly in my case, I am going after both.

I picked up Short as an IR move for Jennings. Now that the 4 week period is up. I need to drop one, not that I want to. Looks like I might drop Jennings now.

Thanks guys.

Keep your Shorts on.. 3 TD's last 3 games w/ Buf up next.

Jennings may be limited; Nelson & Cobb faster. Also, GB's O-line is falling apart.

Shorts III has been a top 15 WR this year, and he wasn't really turning it on until week 7... since then he has been a monster. I'm too lazy to check at the moment, but i'd be willing to bet he's at least top 10 if not top 5 during the last 6 weeks... good for 100 and a TD almost every week... ride him to victory!

Yeah cuz parmalee was setting the world on fire!

Dummies

Cecil is in the zone...been top 5ish last 5 weeks...roll with it...bird in hand worth 2 in blahblah