Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Official 2016 Montreal Canadiens Thread

I'm thinking there's a big trade headed our way.

B)

Hope the Bs rent St Louis

Gawd I hope not. Let the kids play and save the draft picks for Timmins.

Nathan Bealieau was just called up. :headbanger:

Prust back in action tonight. :overhead:

I'll be in Stanstead, QC tonight for the game.

That was a wicked shot Crosby took to the grill...might be out for a while.

Hope so. Read this somewhere else. Crosby gets a puck in the face and goes to the hospital. Wayne Simmons gets a puck in the face and scores a goal.

That's now 4 straight shutouts of the Rags by Price.

Thank you Habs.

Spent the day at Chickie and Pete's in Philly rooting for the Bruins. WTF.

Another win....this is almost getting boring <_<

....almost :pointstosky: :banana:

Making room for Bouwmeester maybe??

A 1st rounder for him...happy MB didn't pay that price.

The only thing the Bruins have in hand now are their tiny c0cks.

at least they have cocks unlike the Canadiens cunts

A 1st rounder for him...happy MB didn't pay that price.

He would have been perfect to take some pressure off Markov. I'm sure MB will make some kind of move , just not sure who.

Hope so. Read this somewhere else. Crosby gets a puck in the face and goes to the hospital. Wayne Simmons gets a puck in the face and scores a goal.

Wayne Simmons ___ Anson Carter ___ Jarome Iginla

___________PK Subban ________ ??????

Grant Fuhr

Ray Emery (Backup)

2nd Line: Mario Greer, Joel Ward, ?????

at least they have cocks unlike the Canadiens cunts

Bruins fans are getting angry.

Have fun with a 41 year old Czech mullet :cheers:

History

2007-08: Drewiske completed an outstanding four-year career at the University of Wisconsin, serving as the team captain this season. He was second on the team in defensemen scoring with 21 points (five goals, 16 assists), and tied for the defenseman lead in goal scoring. Drewiske provided strong leadership and a stabilizing presence on a very young Badgers blueline this season, having played much of the year alongside 2008 draft pick Cody Goloubef (CBJ). He capped his collegiate as the recipient of Wisconsin’s Spike Carlson Award as the team’s MVP.

2008-09: Beginning in the season in the AHL, Drewiske would finish with 14 points and 95 PIMs with Manchester before being called up to Los Angeles. While scoring only three points with Los Angeles, Drewiske showed veteran-like calmness under pressure and solid defensive skills that kept him in the line-up for 17 games.

2009-10: Started the season with the Kings and looked strong before going down with injuries. Did not look the same after he returned however and finished the season with 1 goal, 7 assists, and 14 PIM in 42 NHL games. At the end of the season was signed to a three-year contract extension.

Talent Analysis

Drewiske is an intelligent two-way defenseman with very strong leadership skills. While he has good offensive ability, it is his outstanding defensive play that stands out more. He is very good in one-on-one situations and does a superb job of staying with his assignment. He has great on-ice vision, follows plays exceedingly well and is rarely caught out of position.

Another great attribute that Drewiske possesses is his puck skills. His patience with and distribution of the puck, as well as his smart decisions with it made him a regular on the power play for much of his collegiate career. He makes nice outlet and tape-to-tape passes. While Drewiske will get involved in the offensive side, it almost never comes at the expense of his defensive responsibilities. Drewiske possesses a good, hard shot and can get pucks to the net. He has decent foot speed and skates with powerful strides.

Future

Drewiske will likely start the 2010-11 season as a bottom-pairing defenseman for the Los Angeles Kings.

Trust in Bergvin.

:thumbsup:

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1 min

Los Angeles trades Drewiske to Habs for Montreal's own 5th round pick in the 2013 Draft.#tradecentre

Who?

Saw him a few times in NH with Manchester. Meh.

depth with Diaz and Weber injured.

I like what I see from Beaulieu.

Game Day! Bulldogs won last night and Kristo got his first point as a pro in his first game. He'll get a call-up before year's end for sure to see what he looks like.

Any of you le doosh baggettes going to the game tonight?

I'll be at McLean's around 2pm. :cheers:

Any of you le doosh baggettes going to the game tonight?

I'll be at McLean's around 2pm. :cheers:

I live near Ottawa but at some point we should plan for a game and I'll drive down.

If Pittsburgh fades and gets bounced early, could the coach really talk about losing Crosby considering the stacked lineup they have? Even without Crosby they still have more pure talent than most teams. I would think bellyaching about that injury would not draw too much sympathy from anyone. With the cap going down, it wouldn't surprise me if they had to cut out some depth guys with character next year and that might hurt them a lot. That may be why Shero went all in this year.

The garbage dump smelling rehabs will be eliminated in the first round, there will me mass sucide of smelly hab fans who will be unable to fill their depression med subscriptions in time :(