Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Beyonce Halftime Show

I didn't think that she did that bad... especially with how bad recent superbowl performances have been. The performances always seem lacking, it doesn't matter who they trot out nowadays.

The Boss... i thought he sucked, the only redeeming thing was his long slide across the stage where he racked him self on the camera.

Black eyed peas... worst i've seen

The Who... Boring... no showmanship/ no stage presence

Paul McCartney, Same as the who... boring.

No Doubt... fock

In fact, off the top of my head i can only think of 3 superbowl performances where i was entertained. MJ/ Aerosmith+every other celebrity in the early 2000s/ and The Rolling Stones

I would like to see some kind of collaboration with a band like the black keys and some hot chick to sing along and shake it... I think katy perry sucks, but i bet she could be tolerable if scantily clad and singing along to some 'lonely boy' or '10AM automatic' :cheers:

She is hot like a stripper. Once you sober up she is okay.

Can't really sing. Huge ass and no t!ts, even after the surgery they aren't close to matching those huge hips and ass.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. She is a beautiful woman, face, ass and all. You would jizz your fockin pants if you saw her across a crowded room.

Which is somewhat beside the point, anyway. The question is: was her halftime show entertaining? I thought it was. Easily the best since U2, and U2 sorta had it easy with the 9/11 thing.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. She is a beautiful woman, face, ass and all. You would jizz your fockin pants if you saw her across a crowded room.

Which is somewhat beside the point, anyway. The question is: was her halftime show entertaining? I thought it was. Easily the best since U2, and U2 sorta had it easy with the 9/11 thing.

She is from my home town and I have seen her numerous times. So I say you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Even though I think she only has magrinal talent it is unfair to judge her based on the superbowl.

She is from my home town and I have seen her numerous times. So I say you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Even though I think she only has magrinal talent it is unfair to judge her based on the superbowl.

Bullsh!t. You wouldn't know a beautiful woman if she slapped you upside the head with her t!tties. You're clearly gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :overhead:

Part of the 'lyrics' in one of the BEP's songs during their halftime performance was "A!!! B!!! C!!! D!!!..." Swear. I didn't see Beyonce's performance but there's no way it could be the worst, unless she didn't make it past C or something.

I thought it was very entertaining. She is hot, and she seemed to want to do nothing more than put on an entertaining show -- she wasn't trying to make any statement or put herself above the event.

Part of the 'lyrics' in one of the BEP's songs during their halftime performance was "A!!! B!!! C!!! D!!!..." Swear. I didn't see Beyonce's performance but there's no way it could be the worst, unless she didn't make it past C or something.

And last year... the madonna spelling bee... L!!! U!!! V!!!! MADONNA!!!

I thought it was very entertaining. She is hot, and she seemed to want to do nothing more than put on an entertaining show -- she wasn't trying to make any statement or put herself above the event.

Agreed :thumbsup:

I didn't think that she did that bad... especially with how bad recent superbowl performances have been. The performances always seem lacking, it doesn't matter who they trot out nowadays.

The Boss... i thought he sucked, the only redeeming thing was his long slide across the stage where he racked him self on the camera.

Black eyed peas... worst i've seen

The Who... Boring... no showmanship/ no stage presence

Paul McCartney, Same as the who... boring.

No Doubt... fock

In fact, off the top of my head i can only think of 3 superbowl performances where i was entertained. MJ/ Aerosmith+every other celebrity in the early 2000s/ and The Rolling Stones

I would like to see some kind of collaboration with a band like the black keys and some hot chick to sing along and shake it... I think katy perry sucks, but i bet she could be tolerable if scantily clad and singing along to some 'lonely boy' or '10AM automatic' :cheers:

Best I've seen was Prince. It's not even close.

Bullsh!t. You wouldn't know a beautiful woman if she slapped you upside the head with her t!tties. You're clearly gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :overhead:

I understand, in that cold you live in the bigger and fatter the hips and ass the more attractive so they can keep you warm.

I understand, in that cold you live in the bigger and fatter the hips and ass the more attractive so they can keep you warm.

You're pretty much the only dude here who has said that she's not beautiful. What does that tell you?

You're pretty much the only dude her has said that she's not beautiful. What does that tell you?

Tells me I am correct.

I didn't say she wasn't fockable but she isn't all that.

Oh yea. She's a focking beast. I'm surprised they didn't have to airlift her onto the stage tonight.

What the fock is wrong with you?

Tells me I am correct.

I didn't say she wasn't fockable but she isn't all that.

Whatever Bert. I think you'd be a lot happier if you just came out of the closet. You're among friends here :)

Focking Beyonce would be like trying to stick your d!ck into a sh!t covered bean bag chair.

Beyonce is hot.

She mostly danced in that show because she couldn't lip sync after getting caught at the inauguration.

It's frankly dumb to expect them not to lip sync in a huge focking stadium like that. Hence the need for much more dancing over singing.

Not a huge fan of Beyonce or pop musicians generally these days, but that was a quality show. And she is hella fockin hot. :wub:

What :pointstosky: said.

:thumbsup:

You folks will argue about anything won't you. :unsure:

Beyonce is very attractive and a good entertainer. The halftime show, was what it was...a halftime show that has a popular act in a huge arena with big flashy lights. It was fine.

R&B, pop isn't my sytle of music, but she's really good at what she does. Shake that booty and sing catchy dance songs. :dunno:

Talentless is what sells in the dumbed down hip hop dominated american culture we live in these days :(

Unless you just flat don't find black women attractive I don't see how you can look at Beyonce and think she's less than smokin. :dunno:

Unless you just flat don't find black women attractive I don't see how you can look at Beyonce and think she's less than smokin. :dunno:

She has a pretty face, but I am not into the big caboose thing. :dunno:

Talentless is what sells in the dumbed down hip hop dominated american culture we live in these days :(

Unless you think that was the bestest show ever, and Bouncy is the hottest piece in the world, you are a no-talent evaluating phaig.

hth

As far as halftime shows go, thought Beyonce nailed it - was really good. I also think I'd love to nail Kelly Rowland - damn. :wub:

I'd have more fun at a McCartney, Springsteen, or The Who concert but those halftime shows were awful. Playing your guitar and singing into a mic isn't good TV. What Beyonce does is better on TV. Lots of flash and dancing. It's more visually appealing.

I thought her show was alright. Nothing spectacular, but much better than Madonna and BEPs. The only halftime show I was impressed with was Prince. Dude is a true musician and entertainer.

And y'all will be begging for Beyonce when Beiber takes the stage one of these years.

How about we stop packing these no talent, slob ass, gap toothed, low rent Buckwild rejects into glitzy, horrific half time death marches that take an hour so that we can shorten up the break and get back to the mother focking game.

Unless you just flat don't find black women attractive

This

Beyonce and the other girls are hot, but the problem for me is that that genre has become so derivative that it's tired and predictable every time. Ditto the opening song with the Newtown kid choir (who were lip-synching, btw, there was not a microphone in sight). Then Jennifer Hudson came out and blacked it all up in that horrid, ululating, grace note-laden style of singing that is the default nowadays, and focking rooned it. They should have just had those kids sing the song and be done with it. It would have been moving and nice. :thumbsdown:

On the other hand, I liked Alicia Keys version of the Star spangled Banner. That is, until she unleashed at the end and rooned it. She is focking beautiful, tho. And I'm not at all into the big black woman ass thing, but she is :wub:

yup.

not my genre per se, but there was some serious production value and Beyonce is hot - everyone was glued to that TV waiting for another wardrobe malfunction; and don't think the producers don't know this either.

I expect the future of SB halftimes to be on this level from here out requiring:

1. huge production value

2. the tease of an impending wardrobe malfunction.

I'd have more fun at a McCartney, Springsteen, or The Who concert but those halftime shows were awful. Playing your guitar and singing into a mic isn't good TV. What Beyonce does is better on TV. Lots of flash and dancing. It's more visually appealing.

Beyonce and the other girls are hot, but the problem for me is that that genre has become so derivative that it's tired and predictable every time. Ditto the opening song with the Newtown kid choir (who were lip-synching, btw, there was not a microphone in sight). Then Jennifer Hudson came out and blacked it all up in that horrid, ululating, grace note-laden style of singing that is the default nowadays, and focking rooned it. They should have just had those kids sing the song and be done with it. It would have been moving and nice. :thumbsdown:

On the other hand, I liked Alicia Keys version of the Star spangled Banner. That is, until she unleashed at the end and rooned it. She is focking beautiful, tho. And I'm not at all into the big black woman ass thing, but she is :wub:

Not sure if you are talking about Alicia Keys or Beyonce, but Alicia Keys is indeed focking beautiful. Beyonce has a pretty face, but thick legs and her butt is at least two axe handles wide. When she sings, she is okay. When she starts hip-hopping and flip-flopping, she just strikes me as another two-bit act.

She certainly has a talent for marketing herself and making a shiit ton of money. Isn't that something a capitalist such as yourself should respect? Why do you hate Beyonce because she's rich? Wealth envy. :rolleyes:

:cheers: i also like it that alicia keys can actually play a piano.

yup.

not my genre per se, but there was some serious production value and Beyonce is hot - everyone was glued to that TV waiting for another wardrobe malfunction; and don't think the producers don't know this either.

I expect the future of SB halftimes to be on this level from here out requiring:

1. huge production value

2. the tease of an impending wardrobe malfunction.

I agree on the production values. That's what made me really enjoy the show. I'm not into Beyonce's music or most pop music generally, but I just had to appreciate what a fantastic job they did pulling off their show. It was first-rate all the way. :thumbsup:

I was dissapointed the puppy bowl was just a rerun, and not a new thing during halftime... And i was stuck looking at the cat halftime show, i wanted to see puppies run the wishbone, and the hamsters call holding penalties. :mad:

She certainly has a talent for marketing herself and making a shiit ton of money. Isn't that something a capitalist such as yourself should respect? Why do you hate Beyonce because she's rich? Wealth envy. :rolleyes:

I don't hate her ....i despise what is passed off as talent.

She doesn't do anything a skank stripper can't do.

Alecia keys has actuall talent....

I don't care what kind of money anyone makes.

She and her genre have been horrible influences and role models for Americas children.

She and her genre have been horrible influences and role models for Americas children.

What do you listen to?

nothing could be worse than madonna last year with that piece of garbage generic pop song she had just for the superbowl... hadngt benn heard from for 10 years prior and hasn't been heard from since. :dunno:

beyonce actually does have a very good voice.

the rest of her appeal, i agree, is nothing more than a stripper.