Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is in front for the 2013 GOTY (at the 6 month point)

Who is in front for GOTY?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is in front for GOTY?

• Bunny (Hilarity)
    • Drobs (thread winning)
    • Old Maid (still the reigning hallway leader)
    • Newbs (for the Orangest skin)
    • Sux (He's here he's queer get used to it)
    • Phillybear-seems to win this thing wether voted for or not even as an alias)
    • Wiffle (should get most of the sympathy vote)

Well, if you've been paying attention to my sig, I won GOTY for 2013 back in January.

'Cause I ride the tip of a bolt of lighting on a silver saddle, Daddy. That's the fact, Jack.

Sux is the correct answer. It's never too early to set that football out in front of him, so we can watch, as he works himself into a tizzy tying to kick it; only to have it pulled away at the last possible moment.

:pointstosky:

Well, if you've been paying attention to my sig, I won GOTY for 2013 back in January.

'Cause I ride the tip of a bolt of lighting on a silver saddle, Daddy. That's the fact, Jack.

What happened in 2007 and 2010?

What happened in 2007 and 2010?

In 2007, I refused to be considered for the title, and kutulu skated to the easy win.

I don't recall what happened in 2010, but I hadn't come to the game changing decision at that point to start scheming and cheating my way to hold onto the title indefinitely in order to annoy the living fock out of a handful of people.

In 2007, I refused to be considered for the title, and kutulu skated to the easy win.

I don't recall what happened in 2010, but I hadn't come to the game changing decision at that point to start scheming and cheating my way to hold onto the title indefinitely in order to annoy the living fock out of a handful of people.

Well hey you even won as an alias in 11'

You should do a autograph tour though I don't know how that would effect you being morbidly obese and all.

Bunny Bastards went on live TV and help up a sign for FFtoday and GFIAFP. He will be geek of the year until I'm dead or my clicking finger falls off.

No ratsass option.

Pole fayle. :thumbsdown:

We didn't realize you wanted to be an option.

:smooches:

We didn't realize you wanted to be an option.

:smooches:

Ratsass should be an option in every bored pole.

But if you look at any GOTY thread I posted in you will see ratsass has always been my thought on the subject. I may have mocked Sux for his shameless campaigning a time or two. And I did throw Bill E out for nomination once cuz he gives away shark teef.

HTH

Ratsass should be an option in every bored pole.

But if you look at any GOTY thread I posted in you will see ratsass has always been my thought on the subject. I may have mocked Sux for his shameless campaigning a time or two. And I did throw Bill E out for nomination once cuz he gives away shark teef.

HTH

I know this is said a lot, but...

Reading comprehension isn't really your strong suit. :doh:

Someone needs a hug. :(

Moz, can you edit this and include RP? He seems to be suffering a uterine perforation.

I know this is said a lot, but...

Reading comprehension isn't really your strong suit. :doh:

I caught your attempt at humor. Emphasis on attempt. :sleep:

Bunny Bastards went on live TV and help up a sign for FFtoday and GFIAFP. He will be geek of the year until I'm dead or my clicking finger falls off.

The GOTY is strong w BB, unless a major push by some contender emerges.... That GFIAFP sign was a shot heard round the world.

I am the correct choice for this. :pointstosky:

You're gonna need to hold a sign up at the Puppy Bowl that says: OM will you marry me?

You're gonna need to hold a sign up at the Puppy Bowl that says: OM will you marry me?

He's too afraid you might say yes and that he would feel committed afterward and actually have to go through with it.

OM just face it sux is out of your league.

He's too afraid you might say yes and that he would feel committed afterward and actually have to go through with it.

Word :bandana:

I have no trouble admitting Sux is out of my league.

He's much better at sharting himself than I am.

I have no trouble admitting Sux is out of my league.

There's always GFIAFP, MDC, Phillybear to look to -- Hey maybe you can hook up with Newbie and he can post a different pic of you and him everyday. :dunno:

I was in the zone that year...could not lose.

Nobody beats Bunny holding up an FFtoday sign on the NFL Network during the Superbowl.

Nobody beats Bunny holding up an FFtoday sign on the NFL Network during the Superbowl.

Challenge Accepted.

I'm not sure how you can top that one.

See post #19

I picked Wiffle. I also think this should be less about quantity and more about quality. Therefore, Fumbleweed should be on the list and would have my vote.

:thumbsup:

I'm not sure how you can top that one.

Super Bowl is coming to NY. I might not be able to hold the sign myself - without getting fired - but I may have some tricks and or connections.

See post #19

So I can get GOTY and divorced in the same day. Sweet deal :wave:

So I can get GOTY and divorced in the same day. Sweet deal :wave:

You have to prioritize. GOTY title > Family

This is a tough vote this year.

We'll need to revisit phillybear so I'm sending him my vote. The only reason to ever not vote for him is we get bored of him winning all the time. That's not the case now, we've voted for other people for a few years and we need to put the universe back into proper alignment. Phillybear is the center of the board, we all orbit him. Although I do feel good about him declaring victory while we get some of these other guys recognition. He's a good sport since he knows our hearts- in many ways what we're voting for really is runner up.

Sux has to win this at some point. That guy really brings it.

BB after winning last year also puts the SuperBowl sign onto this year's application. Very impressive. Can we actually vote for somebody to win two years in a row that isn't phillybear? Wow! He certainly deserves consideration and no surprise that lots of folks feel that way.

This is a tough vote this year.

BB after winning last year also puts the SuperBowl sign onto this year's application. Very impressive. Can we actually vote for somebody to win two years in a row that isn't phillybear? Wow! He certainly deserves consideration and no surprise that lots of folks feel that way.

I think that while we can all agree on the greatness of Bunnys sign, it shouldn't be a consideration for this years GOTY.

Come to think of it, neither should any of his drunken posts or stories.

Bunny is a one hit wonder. A flash in the pan if you will.

He's Don Mclean, to my Led Zeppelin

SUX 2013 !@#

A KITTEH IN EVERY POT :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think that while we can all agree on the greatness of Bunnys sign, it shouldn't be a consideration for this years GOTY.

Come to think of it, neither should any of his drunken posts or stories.

Bunny is a one hit wonder. A flash in the pan if you will.

He's Don Mclean, to my Led Zeppelin

SUX 2013 !@#

A KITTEH IN EVERY POT :banana: :banana: :banana:

See, the sign.... didn't help him win 2012. The Super Bowl was in February, 2013 and is fully eligible for consideration.

I went with Sux.

Where the fock have you been hiding, assgoblin? :shocking:

You back, or is this just a drive by?

See, the sign.... didn't help him win 2012. The Super Bowl was in February, 2013 and is fully eligible for consideration.

See, no sh1t, zhe shi ge mi mi.

Also, you're not helping my cause, asswipe. :thumbsdown: