Sign in to follow this  
Rstein

MFL Integration + Custom Draft Order

Hey Mac,

Thanks for the new MFL Integration - this is a HUGE update for me since my league is going to be doing the draft through MFL this year after YEARS of hosting it though an AOLIM chat room (welcome to 2013!). I'm pretty sure, from watching the video, that Draft Buddy is only pulling the draft picks (position and player) from the MFL site - meaning I will still need to manually enter our "random draft order in each of the first 10 rounds" manually through the draft report tab. Can you please let me know if there is any way to extend this integration to have it pull the team name into the import, thus allowing me to avoid manually entering 160 (16 teams X 10 rounds) custom draft order spots?

Thanks again for this huge update and for continuously putting out an amazing product each and every year!

Rob

Yeah, unfortunately not. It's a good idea. Maybe something I should look into more for next year - someone asked about this earlier - but I didn't do it this year feeling I couldn't get the trades recorded properly. Weighing pros and cons, maybe that isn't the worst thing in the world. Just pull actual order after trades and wipe out the trade column. Not very detail oriented though which is against my nature! ;)

For this year though, need to just make sure the order is correct prior to pulling the data from MFL. Or in your case, update the order as you guys figure it out.

Don't forget you can now use the MFL Power features on the website, too. They are especially cool for in-season.