Sign in to follow this  
pjcowboy

100 yd Games No History data?

Looking at past years stats on the WR and there is nothing for 100 yd games for several wr's(Megatron, Dex, etc. under 2012 and last 8 games with nothing under the column. Thanks!

That is weird. I see what you are seeing in someone else's copy I had open in front of me. But it is there for some players. I'll have to go back to my original file and see if I can figure out what happened. Thanks for the heads up.

Okay boys, no idea why these stats got missed earlier, but I finally pulled together a solution for us. Two options in fact.

1. Download Draft Buddy again, which now includes these stats on the WR and TE tabs. Buddy will be back in the default settings, so you can copy over your settings/scoring from your existing Draft Buddy file using the Copy League Settings feature found on the action tab.

Note I didn't change the filename of the updated Draft Buddy file because I didn't want to FREAK :shocking: anyone out with a new version of Buddy with only 2 weeks before the season starts.

2. Download a special copy of Projection Pal, found here:

http://www.fftoday.com/download/projection_pal_football_2013_100ReYd.xls

... which includes the missing stats on the WR Raw and TE Raw tabs. All you need to do to get them in your copy of Buddy in the proper spots is this:

- download Pal file linked above, open Pal

- open Buddy

- go to setup tab in Pal and make sure Buddy filename matches

- go to WR Raw tab and hit Copy to Compiler button

- go to TE Raw tab and hit Copy to Compiler button

- close Pal

- go to WR tab in Buddy, highlight and copy all the data from column Custom 1 and paste it under the 100+ReYd column for 2012 stats

- highlight and copy all the data from column Custom 2 and paste it under the 100+ReYd column for 2012 last 8 games stats

- repeat last two steps for TE tab in Buddy

Looks like more work than it is! Sorry about the earlier gaffe!