Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

you focking "good teams" couldn't manage to beat any of the teams above me that i need to lose?!? What the fock. :thumbsdown:

lets see if this magical team of medical replacement misfits can make a run at that 6th seed.

Plenty of opportunities with me playing Hello this week, Joc week 12 and monster week 13

Figures my POS squad decides to finally put up some collective points the week after I've been essentially eliminated from any chance of the playoffs.

I focking hate the TE position. I was good for the first 4 or 5 weeks, before Owen Daniels went down. I then put his POS replacement, Garret Graham, out there for the next 4 weeks, and he put up a clunker each week. Thought I was smart this week, picking up Heath Miller and benching Graham. Of course, Graham goes for 140 and a TD.

FOCK!!

Damn you Gepetto. I was counting on LBH, and man that was a close one!

Getting down to Fantasy Football Playoff Time! 5 of you fockers are out with 7 or more losses (maybe a 6-7 team can make it it - so I might be sticking my foot in my mouth for a later date?). Ski, Moz, Ahill, Famous, and White Wonder - - See you boys later. Lots of injuries and lots of...well...just losing. Sorry - but your outahere :wave:

Now to the playoff contenders.

Gepetto and BigBlue are at 9-2 and 8-3. I'm glad you both are in the same division! Playoffs are for sure a guarantee, now it's all about that #1 seed and best overall record.

I guess I'm next at 7-4 as division leader, but 3 teams are at 6-5 right behind me. It's going to be a nail biter til the very end. I like having the 7 wins, that should put me into the big dance at least.

Now the rest of you all at 6-5. There are 3 playoffs spots available for the four of you. Who's going to grab a spot and maybe a division win?

MEGLA - Rodgers going down may have just sunk this ship. Shaky at RB as well. Can this team put up good numbers the next 2 weeks and make the dance? Hmmm

HELLO - good team, maybe a little thin at rb, but other than that - - stout enough for a playoff run

Dehaven - not sure if you have enough fire power with the current roster...

LBH - Strong team. I like it. Can you believe Brady has 65 less points than Dalton this year? Who would've thunk it?

It's going to be a battle between Megla and Dehaven for that final spot. Sorry Megla, I think your out :bench:

Getting down to Fantasy Football Playoff Time! 5 of you fockers are out with 7 or more losses (maybe a 6-7 team can make it it - so I might be sticking my foot in my mouth for a later date?). Ski, Moz, Ahill, Famous, and White Wonder - - See you boys later. Lots of injuries and lots of...well...just losing. Sorry - but your outahere :wave:

Gepetto and BigBlue are at 9-2 and 8-3. I'm glad you both are in the same division! Playoffs are for sure a guarantee, now it's all about that #1 seed and best overall record.

I guess I'm next at 7-4 as division leader, but 3 teams are at 6-5 right behind me. It's going to be a nail biter til the very end. I like having the 7 wins, that should put me into the big dance at least.

Now the rest of you all at 6-5. There are 3 playoffs spots available for the four of you. Who's going to grab a spot and maybe a division win?

MEGLA - Rodgers going down may have just sunk this ship. Shaky at RB as well. Can this team put up good numbers the next 2 weeks and make the dance? Hmmm

HELLO - good team, maybe a little thin at rb, but other than that - - stout enough for a playoff run

LBH - Strong team. I like it. Can you believe Brady has 65 less points than Dalton this year? Who would've thunk it?

It's going to be a battle between Megla and Dehaven for that final spot. Sorry Megla, I think your out :bench:

LOL, with Rodgers out and my weak RBs I've scored 153 and 149 in the last two weeks, each against a team ahead of me in the playoff race, Hello and Monster. Up next you, I feel comfortable going 2 -0 over the next two weeks not only gets me in the playoffs but may just win me the division.

LOL, with Rodgers out and my weak RBs I've scored 153 and 149 in the last two weeks, each against a team ahead of me in the playoff race, Hello and Monster. Up next you, I feel comfortable going 2 -0 over the next two weeks not only gets me in the playoffs but may just win me the division.

They've overachieved! Time to slide back down to a 105 total:)

Two tough losses in last 3 weeks. One to Dehaven by less than 2 then this one. Sucks but yeah good game

looks like i may really need tht win too. 4 tht i thk u.

So with one week to go, how does it look like it's shaking out?

It's obvious that Gepetto is the #1 seed and gets the bye. Even if I beat him this week and we end up tied at 10-3, he has me on division record and total points (not sure which is tiebreaker). That locks me in to the #3 seed. By the way, I hate being in the division with him. I'm going to end up with second best overall record and (probably) second in total point and get nothing to show for it.

The #2 seed gets interesting. Joc is up by a game, but he plays hellothere this week. If hello wins, they'll both be 8-5 and Hello will have a better division record. Hello will also be 2-0 head to head against him. I believe then Hello would get the #2 seed and the bye. If Joc wins, the bye is his.

Delay (7-5) will play Gashouse Gorillas (6-6). If Gorillas wins, he'll pass Delay, as they'll have the same record and Gorillas will have a better division record and be 2-0 head to head against Delay.

Meanwhile, the only other contender is LBH (6-6) and he gets a layup against Famous (sorry bud).

In other words, nobody knows what happens now; Gepetto, Big Blue and Joc are locked into playoff spots. Everyone else gets interesting.

My team sucks, I promise to actually do some research and planning this off-season instead of just winging it like I did the last two years...

I need to rededicate myself to FF or get out of the game...

So with one week to go, how does it look like it's shaking out?

It's obvious that Gepetto is the #1 seed and gets the bye. Even if I beat him this week and we end up tied at 10-3, he has me on division record and total points (not sure which is tiebreaker). That locks me in to the #3 seed. By the way, I hate being in the division with him. I'm going to end up with second best overall record and (probably) second in total point and get nothing to show for it.

The #2 seed gets interesting. Joc is up by a game, but he plays hellothere this week. If hello wins, they'll both be 8-5 and Hello will have a better division record. Hello will also be 2-0 head to head against him. I believe then Hello would get the #2 seed and the bye. If Joc wins, the bye is his.

Delay (7-5) will play Gashouse Gorillas (6-6). If Gorillas wins, he'll pass Delay, as they'll have the same record and Gorillas will have a better division record and be 2-0 head to head against Delay.

Meanwhile, the only other contender is LBH (6-6) and he gets a layup against Famous (sorry bud).

In other words, nobody knows what happens now; Gepetto, Big Blue and Joc are locked into playoff spots. Everyone else gets interesting.

gonna b wild 4 sure. i didnt notice the playoff tiebreak either, thought i was already in. not a fan of this particular playoff tiebreaker either. head2head over total pts isnt the way to go for a priority#1 playoff tiebreaker for tms with same record imo. not sure 2wksof hd2hd should trump an entire season's pt production, hd2hd should maybe be lower priority, just my opinion. i say all this in hopes we all could talk bout it this offseason. good luck this wk all.

gonna b wild 4 sure. i didnt notice the playoff tiebreak either, thought i was already in. not a fan of this particular playoff tiebreaker either. head2head over total pts isnt the way to go for a priority#1 playoff tiebreaker for tms with same record imo. not sure 2wksof hd2hd should trump an entire season's pt production, hd2hd should maybe be lower priority, just my opinion. i say all this in hopes we all could talk bout it this offseason. good luck this wk all.

I actually agree with you on this. I'd even rather see division record than Heath to head, but I guess we're modeling it after the nfl, where it goes H2H, then division record.

Either way, it'll be fun to be able to watch the madness from this vantage point and start sizing up whoever the 6 seed turns out to be. (Unless I beat Gepetto by about 101 this week, in which case we'd be 1-1 h2h and I'd take the points crown. Almost zero percent chance of this.)

I actually agree with you on this. I'd even rather see division record than Heath to head, but I guess we're modeling it after the nfl, where it goes H2H, then division record.

Either way, it'll be fun to be able to watch the madness from this vantage point and start sizing up whoever the 6 seed turns out to be. (Unless I beat Gepetto by about 101 this week, in which case we'd be 1-1 h2h and I'd take the points crown. Almost zero percent chance of this.)

noticed the playoff tiebreak is different than the standings sort. standing sort has pts scord higher than hd2hd. not sure how applicable tht may b 2 the discussion.

I definitely think it should be by who's wife/girlfriend has the best rack... Pictures required.

I definitely think it should be by who's wife/girlfriend has the best rack... Pictures required.

This is why you'll be known as "The Champ", whether you have a good year or not. You're a focking visionary.

This is why you'll be known as "The Champ", whether you have a good year or not. You're a focking visionary.

:pointstosky:

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Enjoy the day, the family, but more importantly, enjoy your fantasy football players!

I do appologize for not being around much - I have been with my Dad a lot and a bunch of other sh!t that has everythign a little crazy -- so good luck to whoever is in the playoff hunt - and I will try to be more active as a commish next year.

I made a huge stink about this a few years ago and NOBODY was on my side.

I made a huge stink about this a few years ago and NOBODY was on my side.

unfortunate. in this case tho, seems there are BB and myself wit u so far. we'll talk bout it this offseason.

Hello Mr. Decker!

Now that's how you clinch a division right there:)

i lool forward to smashn u wit a tennis racket pretty sure im in now

Hello Mr. Decker!

Now that's how you clinch a division right there:)

i hav a homework assignment 4 u, if ur up 4 it. counting this yr, name the teams tht have made the playoffs 3 yrs in a row.

i hav a homework assignment 4 u, if ur up 4 it. counting this yr, name the teams tht have made the playoffs 3 yrs in a row.

How about, who's only missed the playoffs once in the last 7 years?

u know wat i think of ur credentials, nothing short of impressive. tht stat stands for itself. tht said if we meet in the playoffs, im bustn u up!

Looks like it's shaking out this way:

1. Gepetto 10-3

2. Jocstrap 9-4

3. Big Blue 06 10-3

4. Dehaven 8-5

5/6: LBH and Hellothere 7-6

Just missing the cut is Gashouse Gorillas at 6-7. Sorry brother, but somebody had to be the odd man out.

I'm not sure about LBH/Hello seeding. They have no head to head matchups, they play in different divisions (and their records will be the same for their divisions anyway). I guess total points, in which HT had an edge coming into this week, but LBH may have jumped over him (HT has Brees going tonight came into this week up 34 in points over LBH).

Looks like it's shaking out this way:

1. Gepetto 10-3

2. Jocstrap 9-4

3. Big Blue 06 10-3

4. Dehaven 8-5

5/6: LBH and Hellothere 7-6

Just missing the cut is Gashouse Gorillas at 6-7. Sorry brother, but somebody had to be the odd man out.

I'm not sure about LBH/Hello seeding. They have no head to head matchups, they play in different divisions (and their records will be the same for their divisions anyway). I guess total points, in which HT had an edge coming into this week, but LBH may have jumped over him (HT has Brees going tonight came into this week up 34 in points over LBH).

Can't lose in week 12 and 13 and expect to make the playoffs. Good luck to all who made it.

Ugh...this week was the definition of a beat down. :ninja:

Can't lose in week 12 and 13 and expect to make the playoffs. Good luck to all who made it.

ur right but u did. arent u glad now tht i didnt end ur tenure in mffl by accepting ur dumb drunk rageful attempt at league suicide couple wksback. hell, u didnt even meet the terms u set anyways. "whoever goes further in the playoffs gets 2 stay in the league" lol u gotta make the playoffs first fail.

Classy.

one must embrace, accept, and acknowledge the truth. how can anyone advance in life? in a way, im very much offering an opportunity for personal growth in megla by shining a light on his faults. to simply read my words as u did is not looking beyond the 1st level of thoughtfulness. shame shame HT.

Quick question guys. The playoffs start this week, correct? I only ask as the preview has Gepetto playing dehaven when Gepetto is on a bye. Also, LBH playing famous, who missed the playoffs. Just checking.

ur right but u did. arent u glad now tht i didnt end ur tenure in mffl by accepting ur dumb drunk rageful attempt at league suicide couple wksback. hell, u didnt even meet the terms u set anyways. "whoever goes further in the playoffs gets 2 stay in the league" lol u gotta make the playoffs first fail.

Way to kick a guy when he's down. All class dude

Quick question guys. The playoffs start this week, correct? I only ask as the preview has Gepetto playing dehaven when Gepetto is on a bye. Also, LBH playing famous, who missed the playoffs. Just checking.

moz or joc will fix it

I have an idea, lets make a bet, a bet that has some teeth to it,

I will make it further in this years playoffs than Decry will, if I lose I will forfeit my team and move on, if I win Decry packs up and leaves the league. Here is our chance Decry, accept the bet, prove your acumen over the rest of us

ho hum