Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Mike Brown Lovefest

Who is riding the BROWN TRAIN. Fantasy gold. Just give me the title. PPR Non PPR were about to embark on a magical journey into the season saving every week blowup.

Who's with me! CHOO CHOO

PS were focked.

• Like 1

Right... Perhaps an overreaction?

I know we are all managing bye weeks and injuries but I can say I am not all that excited about the possible WR2 on an 0 for Jaguars team QB'ed by at best... Chad Henne.

He was putting up serviceable numbers as the number three WR, so I would think as the #2 or 1A/B, he will see more targets.

He was putting up serviceable numbers as the number three WR, so I would think as the #2 or 1A/B, he will see more targets.

No way! Mike Brown will have fantasy impact Bad Qb bad team!

If your saying a bad team and bad qb is good for a WR. Then Greg Jennings and Givins are fantasy gold.

Right... Perhaps an overreaction?

I know we are all managing bye weeks and injuries but I can say I am not all that excited about the possible WR2 on an 0 for Jaguars team QB'ed by at best... Chad Henne.

They're not world beating, but if you combine Henne's and Gabbert's stats, they have 174 completions (the equivalent of tied for 9th in the league) and 1931 yards (11th). Very light on TD passes, but in PPRs where receivers have been ravaged by injury this year...

If your saying a bad team and bad qb is good for a WR. Then Greg Jennings and Givins are fantasy gold.

He's put up decent numbers the past couple weeks, so it is possible. Though I agree that it's unlikely to continue.

I'd submit that Henne is a better QB than Clemens or Ponder/Freeman. Shorts put up great numbers with Henne last year and has done fairly well this year too. The WR2 in that offense won't put up great stats, but could be a serviceable fill in for bye or injury.

This train is on a bye week but it's ROLLING.

This guy is gonna flex to death your Williams, Jones, etc. in PPR.

Actually I'm FOS but when you lose Wayne and Blackmon as your #2's then who cares. Where was Sidney Rice that year? Waivers. Miles Austin what - 09? Waivers. Peyton Hillis in Dever? Waivers? CHARLES that year? Waivers.

Always a waiver stud!

Highly doubtful though. Last year there was no waiver stud IMO. Not that I can remember after drinking all night at least.