Sign in to follow this  
montana

Speaking of Redneck reality TV

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.

• Like 1

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.

Mitch :thumbsup:

Supposedly, Les Stroud is going to do a Survivorman/find bigfoot show or two. Should be interesting. :thumbsup:

Just read they are going to have a reality show based on sexual trips to the ER. First episode is a fat virgin dude Fawking a chick through the wall as he can't thrust correctly.

I'm watching!

Just read they are going to have a reality show based on sexual trips to the ER. First episode is a fat virgin dude Fawking a chick through the wall as he can't thrust correctly.

I'm starring!

Congrats on the new job. :thumbsup:

:lol:

That's because he is moving so fast.