Sign in to follow this  
FrogAssassin

Ive had enough of Gays.

I think that society has been more than accepting of gays. Its all over the place. Im tired of having it in my face 24 hours a day. Fine, your gay I DONT FOCKING CARE!!!!!

I DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A SEXUAL PREFERENCE HAS TO BE A NATIONAL STORY!!!

I AM NOT SYMPATHETIC TO GAYS!! They are people, just like the rest of us. Just live your life and leave me alone. I work with you, I will treat you with respect, if your a jerk, Ill treat you like a jerk, just dont shove it in my face every chance you get!!!

If someone says the bible states that being gay is a sin. Fine!!! Why crucify them?? Its what the good book says.

Hell, history books have been changed so much to be politically correct kids have no idea what the world is really like or how it has changed.

You can come up to me flag waving and shoving your gayness in my face, but if I disagree with your private lifestyle I am now a Hatemonger?

Get bent!

Gays, just STFU and live your lives quietly like everyone else is trying to do.

QUIT TRYING TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!

You gays sit in your dark little corners vomiting up past abuses and then feasting on them again to throw up at the next time someone says its a sin.

Forget calling them gays. The new word is SNIVELERS!!!

I think FA has gotten a lot of cocks shoved in his face lately

this thread had potential until you faggutted it up with that sig. too bad man

What's the sig ? They don't appear in mobile version.

Gheys don't bother me, it's the uber sensitive pc hetero's that try and tell everybody how to think and feel that I'm tired of hearing from.

Gheys don't bother me, it's the uber sensitive pc hetero's that try and tell everybody how to think and feel that I'm tired of hearing from.

Don't know what's worse - the discriminators or the people that defend the discriminators under the pretense that the "PC Police" has no right to tell the discriminators that they can't discriminate. Suck a chode. :wave:

Don't know what's worse - the discriminators or the people that defend the discriminators under the pretense that the "PC Police" has no right to tell the discriminators that they can't discriminate. Suck a chode. :wave:

then stop discriminating, Christians are people to, ya know....

then stop discriminating, Christians are people to, ya know....

The only places that discriminate against Christians are Muslim Theocracies. :dunno:

christains and muslims need to all suck a collective giant cack and shut the fok up.

u clowns are ruining the planet.

I hear more jibberish from people opposed to gays than I do from actual gays. :dunno:

This makes sense considering only ~5% of the population is ghey. :dunno:

Locke em up and throw away the key. There is no place in todays society for religous freedom. It's very bad for all.

This makes sense considering only ~5% of the population is ghey. :dunno:

Admit it Newbie. You were raked over a bed of coals!

Locke em up and throw away the key. There is no place in todays society for religous freedom. It's very bad for all.

On the contrary, freedom from religion would be lovely. Unintentional I'm sure, but very interesting that you spelled it "Locke".

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendI_religions10.html

A good read.

On the contrary, freedom from religion would be lovely. Unintentional I'm sure, but very interesting that you spelled it "Locke".

You're not free in your beliefs about your religon?

Even though I'm not religious, I heard this quote and thought it was pretty good: "God created everything. It was man who decided which ones were worthy and which ones were a mistake."

You're not free in your beliefs about your religon?

There are those that can't live their lives as others do simply because their sexual preference is not deemed acceptable by religion. That's all I'm getting at.

Religious beliefs have no place in the laws of man. You can have both Freedom of Religion and Freedom from Religion.

They can take their preaching for what they believe is "equal rights" when it's really "special rights" and shove it up their collective asses.

They can take their preaching for what they believe is "equal rights" when it's really "special rights" and shove it up their collective asses.

I'm not sure which distinction you are putting on what, but I guess I agree with you. They should have the same rights as all of us, but no special rights that we're not given.

Even though I'm not religious, I heard this quote and thought it was pretty good: "God created everything. It was man who decided which ones were worthy and which ones were a mistake."

There are those that can't live their lives as others do simply because their sexual preference is not deemed acceptable by religion. That's all I'm getting at.

Religious beliefs have no place in the laws of man. You can have both Freedom of Religion and Freedom from Religion.

Faggotness has been shoved down the throat of Americans for years. TV, Parades. The gays have no non confrontational bone in their little faggoty bodies. The queers have tried so hard, and been benefited huge by Hollywood, still America doesn't accept the phaggot lifestyle.

Tone it down like the free N!ggers did.

It takes time.

Faggotness has been shoved down the throat of Americans for years. TV, Parades. The gays have no non confrontational bone in their little faggoty bodies. The queers have tried so hard, and been benefited huge by Hollywood, still America doesn't accept the phaggot lifestyle.

Tone it down like the free N!ggers did.

It takes time.

Yeah, it takes time. And as long as primate Neanderthal morons still call them faggotts and nigggers, they'll continue feeling that they're being discriminated against and will continue their parades and unicorn riding.

Yeah, it takes time. And as long as primate Neanderthal morons still call them faggotts and nigggers, they'll continue feeling that they're being discriminated against and will continue their parades and unicorn riding.

You are a mirror of idiocy, even in your response.

Neanderthal morons could be deemed offensive to some as well.

Get over your collective selves.

People don't like the thought of guys screwing each other up the butt. Tough luck.

You are a mirror of idiocy, even in your response.

Neanderthal morons could be deemed offensive to some as well.

Get over your collective selves.

People don't like the thought of guys screwing each other up the butt. Tough luck.

Lol. It's tough luck for the people who go through their lives actually being bothered by it. Unless one of them comes on to me or they have their gay sex where I can see it, they have absolutely ZERO affect on me and my life. I never give them a thought. I save my hatred for evil doers like murderers and child molesters.

Same people who masturbate furiously to lesbians. :lol:

That's a good point. I always found that weird too though. I honestly don't care what anyone does. I just will fight vehemently if it ever ceases to fit my mold.

To me, I am the SUN. Carry on, please rotate. Or whatever you planets do, when u do anything worthwhile.

There is no right to "freedom from religion".

There is no right to "freedom from religion".

Freedom from religion isn't a right nor is it a demand that religious beliefs never be expressed, but rather that they not be endorsed by the government; it's not a demand that religious believers never voice an opinion, but rather that they not have a privileged status in public debates; it's not a demand that religious values never have any public impact, but rather that no laws be based on religious doctrines without the existence of a secular purpose and basis.

How come so many God fearing conservatives miss this point?

Freedom from religion isn't a right nor is it a demand that religious beliefs never be expressed, but rather that they not be endorsed by the government; it's not a demand that religious believers never voice an opinion, but rather that they not have a privileged status in public debates; it's not a demand that religious values never have any public impact, but rather that no laws be based on religious doctrines without the existence of a secular purpose and basis.

:thumbsup:

It's always amused me how those who want to be free from religon sound just like those defending religon.

Exactly.

They have to have parades, demonstrations, etc because a certain populace has injected their religious feelings into politics to make laws preventing certain people from having the same rights.

You want to believe in talking snakes...a ridiculous story of an ark, etc...go ahead...don't make laws based on your beliefs via religion

I think that society has been more than accepting of gays. Its all over the place. Im tired of having it in my face 24 hours a day. Fine, your gay I DONT FOCKING CARE!!!!!

I DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A SEXUAL PREFERENCE HAS TO BE A NATIONAL STORY!!!

I AM NOT SYMPATHETIC TO GAYS!! They are people, just like the rest of us. Just live your life and leave me alone. I work with you, I will treat you with respect, if your a jerk, Ill treat you like a jerk, just dont shove it in my face every chance you get!!!

If someone says the bible states that being gay is a sin. Fine!!! Why crucify them?? Its what the good book says.

Hell, history books have been changed so much to be politically correct kids have no idea what the world is really like or how it has changed.

You can come up to me flag waving and shoving your gayness in my face, but if I disagree with your private lifestyle I am now a Hatemonger?

Get bent!

Gays, just STFU and live your lives quietly like everyone else is trying to do.

QUIT TRYING TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!

You gays sit in your dark little corners vomiting up past abuses and then feasting on them again to throw up at the next time someone says its a sin.

Forget calling them gays. The new word is SNIVELERS!!!

So I'm supposed to give a fock about your opinion....why, exactly?

Because it's not that black and white. Today's laws were derived or at the very least molded from religious morality. You may not like that thought, but it doesn't make it any less true.

You can't just ignore that fact, and pretend to put that toothpaste back in the tube.

What does that really mean?

If a secular purpose and basis is the only appropriate foundation for law...it's good to ask where the secular recognition of morality being honored comes from.

It has relevancy in culture, and It appears to be connected to without any religious dogma influencing the connection. This is apparently where its virtue to be that foundation comes from.

So...that secular morality is still a set of morality.

If we were to say "the morality from _______ religion is the only appropriate foundation for law', it sounds oppressive.

If that's the the bottom line...where what's appropriate for all gets defined, either approach is oppressive by nature.

Dogma doesn't require theism. You can have dogmatic morality that is not religious steering law. It's not the recipe for avoiding oppression, in of itself.

In that bolded statement there's ultimate deference to secularism expressed. That's powerful. That's dogmatic. How oppressive secular attitudes and trends are is always going to be relative.