Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Francisco at Seattle (2013 NFC Conference Championship): In-Game Discussion

how in the heck does Lynch keep his balance there?

Why exactly did Buffalo not want this guy?

Because they wanted to start Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller instead. They drafted CJ Spiller in the top 10 and decided he was better.

The Bills lose for a reason. Some franchises get great players and just piss them away. That's why Eli Manning wanted nothing to do with San Diego. That's why the Jets always suck. You could give some of these teams Tom Brady or Brett Favre and they'd just get rid of them.

Holy FOCK was that an amazing throw and catch I thought he was tossing it out of endzonee

Because they wanted to start Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller instead. They drafted CJ Spiller in the top 10 and decided he was better.

The Bills lose for a reason. Some franchises get great players and just piss them away. That's why Eli Manning wanted nothing to do with San Diego. That's why the Jets always suck. You could give some of these teams Tom Brady or Brett Favre and they'd just get rid of them.

Some teams are just horrible judges of talent and coaches to realize it

Wilson has a lot of work to do in his gameplay. Seems the norm is drop back, wait 3 seconds and scramble until someone breaks free.

I do not see him (other than those quick screens) really perform a 3 step drop pass.

I kinda rolled my eyes at people saying that Seattle needed Harvin, since he was our practically the whole year. But I think he could have made a big difference in this game.

so how as that hit on VD any different than Witners?

OK so I am not crazy, that is a 15 yard penalty.

Unreal how the refs can miss a basic rule like this

Wow and here is a 3 step drop instant pass.

Maybe he realizes he can't hide all game

Refs have to huddle up in order to locate the balls enough to finally make a call against the Hawks.

how in the heck does Lynch keep his balance there?

Why exactly did Buffalo not want this guy?

Not only that, Green Bay could've had him for a second rounder easily. But the Pack builds from within and doesn't trade draft picks lol... Geniuses.

I really don't care who wins this game, but I don't like that rule regarding out of the pocket yet ball doesn't make it to line of scrimmage. The call is correct, I just don't like the rule. Wilson getting hit when he threw it. Some throws don't make it to the line of scrimmage in the first place. I.E. screen passes.

Correct call, Dumb rule.

Get caught jumping into the neutral zone, then just stop and stand there as the play continues like that will prevent a flag from being thrown, haha.