Sign in to follow this  
frank

Finally, a frank that is worth showing.

Frank M >>> Frank n Beans >>> Fecal Matter >>> Our Mom >>> Frank :wave:

Frank M >>> Frank n Beans >>> Fecal Matter >>> Our Mom >>> Frank :wave:

:wub:

Don't take that love emoticon to mean actual gay love, Sux. I don't want to disgust you.

Is it because Dank rhymes with Frank?

Yes

:wub:

Don't take that love emoticon to mean actual gay love, Sux. I don't want to disgust you.

Reminds me of a story I heard here from postin bro awhile back...

Alright I'm going to try to make a long story short here: my neighbor was recently taken by a group of about six bro-jammers.

My neighbor has always been kind of a weird guy, but he's not a bad person and I've never wished anything on him like this. I think he just got in over his head with this new crew he's hanging out with. They're not good people. On the outside they act like your regular DudeBros, but you can tell something is immediately wrong with them. They're too projective of the frat boy/DudeBro lifestyle, and it's obvious it's a front for their bro-jamming. This will be more obvious in the following story about how I noticed things were wrong.

First, my neighbor invited my girlfriend and I to a party at the bro-jammer house. Immediately I knew these guys were up to no good: they all wore sideways or backwards baseball caps, and there wasn't a single tucked-in shirt at the party (some of them were not wearing shirts at all). Also, they were wearing a lot of cargo shorts and crocs. In general, I get the feeling that they were trying too hard to impersonate the frat boy look. They also attempted to pull off the 'no homo' act a lot. They would constantly do things like lick each others' nipples, or hug each other, and say 'no homo' as a cover for it. One of them tried to touch my ass, and my girlfriend saw it and noticed I was becoming uncomfortable. So I sat down on the couch and had my girlfriend sit in my lap, as a sort of ward against the bro-jammers mischief.

This gave me a good vantage point to observe how they were treating my neighbor. My neighbor doesn't seem like he's had a lot of friends, so he was probably excited to get with a new group. These guys, though, are no good to him. They started drinking lite beers, and playing drinking games. My neighbor was constantly the butt of their reindeer games. One bro-jammer would poor beer down the back of my neighbor's shirt, and another would drink the run-off as it exited his clothing. Another time my neighbor went to do a keg stand, and multiple bro-jammers put their fingers in his mouth while he was trying to chug the lite beer out of a keg. Throughout the night more shirts came off and they started getting rutty. Dry humping, play wrestling, the general activities that clued me in that this was no ordinary group of friends.

I got up from the couch after this and tried to warn my neighbor, but he ignored me. I'm not sure if he knew what he was getting into, or if he did know and just didn't care. Eventually my girlfriend whispered that she wanted to leave, as things were getting uncomfortable. The bro-jammers were already taking pictures of themselves hugging without shirts on and sitting in each others' laps. I agreed, and we headed towards the door. We hurried out of the house, when we heard a banging on the window.

We turned, and saw my neighbor pressed up against the glass with three bro-jammers leaning into him. They waved at us, except for my neighbor, who I could clearly see the look of humiliation and terror in his eyes. One of the bro-jammers slipped a hand down the front of my neighbor's cargo shorts, and my girlfriend and I fled the scene. She was wearing heels so I had to carry her in my arms, we didn't look back. The bro-jamming had begun. They were going to bro-jam my neighbor, and there was nothing we could do about it.

This was over the weekend, and I haven't seen my neighbor since then. I'm worried he may be taking the event harshly, as he's usually an outgoing sort of person. My girlfriend won't speak to me about that night we spent at the bro-jammer house. I still need to talk to someone about it, though.

The look on my neighbor's face, when that hand forced its way down his pants, is probably going to stay with me for a long time.

Here are my questions and concerns about the event

Do you think my neighbor okay with it? He ignored my attempts to get him to leave, but he clearly didn't want what was coming to him.

Should I have stayed longer? I was more concerned with getting my girlfriend and myself to safety. I feel like I abandoned my neighbor.

Have you had any experiences with bro-jammers? Are there any bro-jammers on this forum? What exactly is the appeal of this lifestyle?