Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

The biggest WTF in the draft this year?

A. Drobs Keeping Brady for a 4th :lol: - who is likely STILL on the board right now

B. Kutulu Taking J. Thomas at 1.1 :o who almost surely could of gotten at 2.12

Megla taking Fitz at 1.9 :o

Moz - taking Kaep at 5.4 :(

Delay developing a allergy to running backs :lol:

- I'm torn between the 2 - Bostonians - Kutulu and Drobs

A. Drobs Keeping Brady for a 4th :lol: - who is likely STILL on the board right now

Megla taking Fitz at 1.9 :o

Moz - taking Kaep at 5.4 :(

Delay developing a allergy to running backs :lol:

- I'm torn between the 2 - Bostonians - Kutulu and Drobs

im surprised u didn't have my moves or lack of at RB higher

my vote is Fitz @ 1.09, then brady for a 4th

Fitz would be like the 5th choice for me only becasue I focked up thinking S, Jackson was already taken at 5.4 and I am pissed I missed on getting him as he was a target. You not taking a RB is mind numbing though - I wouldn't of expected that.

Fitz would be like the 5th choice for me only becasue I focked up thinking S, Jackson was already taken at 5.4 and I am pissed I missed on getting him as he was a target. You not taking a RB is mind numbing though - I wouldn't of expected that.

im good w/ my draft.

i rarely target anybody and just take who falls that i think has value.

ellington aside, that's what ive done.

it'll work out just fine.

to me its actually Gronkowski. While I think Julius was a reach, I have a feeling he would have been gone before 2.12. Just a feeling. And if its his guy, he had to take him. But to then come back and take Gronk. Sure, you can start 2 tight ends but the health concerns combined with having just spent the 1.1 on Thomas made me :blink:

Brady for a 4th was very questionable as well but i think i separate draft decisions from keeper ones.

I still don't think I see the shock at the Fitzgerald pick but maybe thats just because it allowed me to get my target player.

im good w/ my draft.

i rarely target anybody and just take who falls that i think has value.

ellington aside, that's what ive done.

it'll work out just fine.

It never has -- just saying -- folks with Great WR's and no RB's always start strong and fade late. The only one to win a title with basically 1 RB was Hellothere and his 1 RB happened to be the year Foster wad the #1 RB in football.

Drobeski taking Zack Ertz at 6.08

I didn't even have Ertz on my list and I have 35 TEs listed.

Also, Davonte Freeman taken at 6.03 by skibum. I don't even know who that is.

It never has -- just saying -- folks with Great WR's and no RB's always start strong and fade late. The only one to win a title with basically 1 RB was Hellothere and his 1 RB happened to be the year Foster wad the #1 RB in football.

who says im only gona have 1 startable RB? :ninja:

Drobeski taking Zack Ertz at 6.08

I didn't even have Ertz on my list and I have 35 TEs listed.

Also, Davonte Freeman taken at 6.03 by skibum. I don't even know who that is.

seriously, if u dont know who freeman is, u will nxt yr, maybe this yr.

it should be reassuring to a lot of people to hear u say that.

I think we all messed up letting Chris Johnson (5.07) and DeSean Jackson (6.06) fall so far and Joc wisely scooped them up.

i went with a similar strategy but really it had more to do with how the draft played out. I started with a WR and had 3 backs i would have taken in round 1 but they were gone (though i had antonio Brown ahead of them). Vereen was a choice where i liked a few RB's there but I was fully aware that by the time i picked in rounds 3/4, there would be no RB value. So being that I can get away with being thin at RB in our format, i just rolled with it.

I think we all messed up letting Chris Johnson (5.07) and DeSean Jackson (6.06) fall so far and Joc wisely sccoped them up.

i was going to select CJ2K if SJax was off the board. might be my Jets homerism but im not too high on him. hope he proves me wrong though.

D-Jax... well he was one of those players for me that I hope others take and push guys i want down to me. I think he had a perfect storm last season. It was very good value for Joc though.

i went with a similar strategy but really it had more to do with how the draft played out. I started with a WR and had 3 backs i would have taken in round 1 but they were gone (though i had antonio Brown ahead of them). Vereen was a choice where i liked a few RB's there but I was fully aware that by the time i picked in rounds 3/4, there would be no RB value. So being that I can get away with being thin at RB in our format, i just rolled with it.

u need a QB, buddy.

we'll be talking midseason. guarantee it.

u need a QB, buddy.

we'll be talking midseason. guarantee it.

why? do you think i'm going to be coming to you to trade for a running QB with a gimpy ankle and no receiving weapons in a 6 point pass Td league? :lol: another of those picks that allows other mid round talent to slide.

i was going to select CJ2K if SJax was off the board. might be my Jets homerism but im not too high on him. hope he proves me wrong though.

D-Jax... well he was one of those players for me that I hope others take and push guys i want down to me. I think he had a perfect storm last season. It was very good value for Joc though.

i like djax in negative receptions leagues this yr

why? do you think i'm going to be coming to you to trade for a running QB with no receiving weapons in a 6 point pass Td league? :lol:

c'mon! matt ryan aint that bad!

c'mon! matt ryan aint that bad!

i do like me some matty ice... or is that natty ice?

I think we all messed up letting Chris Johnson (5.07) and DeSean Jackson (6.06) fall so far and Joc wisely sccoped them up.

I give you this as CJ should of been taken in the 4th round I would have taken him at 5.4 but Colin Kaep kidnapped my family and held them at gun point demanding I take him there --- I had no choice.

Also I've drafted from my phone , it blows

Because you don't have your rankings on the phone or because it changes the name of the player that you really want to draft?

i blame obama

I am going to say Joc taking Reggie Bush where he did is going to bite him in the ass. If he had taken a receiver like Alshon I would probably like his team the best so far. As a Bush owner in many leagues last year he was a headache. He would tear it up for a week and then be in the dog house or hurt the next. Toward the end of the year Bell really started to see his touches go up eating into Bush's production. Joc would be the team to beat had he done his first pick differently.

Another pick I didn't like, Fitz in the first. Dude is an absolute baller. I think it is amazing his production is what it is in that division with that QB. The Cards should have been developing a replacement for him as soon as they signed him. I really hope I am wrong since I own him in a dynasty and could have a great shot at a 'ship if he returns to baller form.

One pick that I really liked was Bunny's pick of Sankey. Could be a great keeper for next year. I probably should have taken him instead of Harvin and hoped Harvin would fall instead of the other way around. I think I have a comparable back in Gerhart for this year, next may be advantage Sankey.

Frozen - I took Reggie there b/c I'm going running back no matter what with my first pick. Once I marked off all the rb's by my 1.07 (3rd rd actually), he was my favorite RB left on the board for a PPR league BY FAR. I love his huge games. Trust me - I lost out in my $400 league taking Reggie in the 2nd round last year. I had Joique Bell as well, but couldn't make the combo work late in the year with injuries. Very focking frustrating I agree.

Reggie Bush had weekly totals of 33.2, 29.1, 26.2, 27.3, 30.2 points with another 7 weeks being between 10-20 points. I'm not doubting that pick one bit :music_guitarred:

what for the time you have to make.this your life ? :lol:

i thought obama caused you to work at the local mickey d's... prolly gets busy. not much time for you to make a pick here, or the golf league ;)

Frozen - I took Reggie there b/c I'm going running back no matter what with my first pick. Once I marked off all the rb's by my 1.07 (3rd rd actually), he was my favorite RB left on the board for a PPR league BY FAR. I love his huge games. Trust me - I lost out in my $400 league taking Reggie in the 2nd round last year. I had Joique Bell as well, but couldn't make the combo work late in the year with injuries. Very focking frustrating I agree.

Reggie Bush had weekly totals of 33.2, 29.1, 26.2, 27.3, 30.2 points with another 7 weeks being between 10-20 points. I'm not doubting that pick one bit :music_guitarred:

Maybe my view was a bit skewed because the 2 leagues I had him in were standard scoring without ppr. I still think he declines this year while being a little older and a little more prone to injury. I thought your rbs were good enough so that you wouldn't need him. I also thought there were other rbs that could have been comparable. There are a few WRs that went after Alshon that could be around his production also I guess. I just know he was a pain in my ass last year.

Ha Frozen -

what's amazing, is I ended up getting the other 2 rb's I liked in CJ2k and Trent Richardson.

Surely between Bush, CJ2K, and TR - - 2 of them can match up nicely with Jamaal Charles weekly for a scary running back trio:)

Ha Frozen -

what's amazing, is I ended up getting the other 2 rb's I liked in CJ2k and Trent Richardson.

Surely between Bush, CJ2K, and TR - - 2 of them can match up nicely with Jamaal Charles weekly for a scary running back trio:)

Well yeah that is part of my argument here. Your rb group is pretty damn solid. If you would have taken a receiver like Alshon in the first I would have your team pegged as the best right now. I guess saying I don't like the pick is a bit of a stretch since you wouldn't have known you would get those 2 running backs.

Well yeah that is part of my argument here. Your rb group is pretty damn solid. If you would have taken a receiver like Alshon in the first I would have your team pegged as the best right now. I guess saying I don't like the pick is a bit of a stretch since you wouldn't have known you would get those 2 running backs.

I agree with Bush going too high as I see Bell actually as the better back to have in det..

Ha Frozen -

i agree but based on where you drafted them all, you probably need to be hoping all 3 can combine with Charles.... though I guess you're capped at starting 3. but you know what i mean, they all need to be startable on any given week i would think.

I am going to say Joc taking Reggie Bush where he did is going to bite him in the ass. If he had taken a receiver like Alshon I would probably like his team the best so far. As a Bush owner in many leagues last year he was a headache. He would tear it up for a week and then be in the dog house or hurt the next. Toward the end of the year Bell really started to see his touches go up eating into Bush's production. Joc would be the team to beat had he done his first pick differently.

Another pick I didn't like, Fitz in the first. Dude is an absolute baller. I think it is amazing his production is what it is in that division with that QB. The Cards should have been developing a replacement for him as soon as they signed him. I really hope I am wrong since I own him in a dynasty and could have a great shot at a 'ship if he returns to baller form.

One pick that I really liked was Bunny's pick of Sankey. Could be a great keeper for next year. I probably should have taken him instead of Harvin and hoped Harvin would fall instead of the other way around. I think I have a comparable back in Gerhart for this year, next may be advantage Sankey.

I didn't have any other choice but Sankey. Had to take a chance with his ppr value. It's all I've got so far with this team.

Isis a few mock drafts last year taking Grahm in the first and a top tierQB in the second. What has transpired is exactly what they looked like: no RB and suspect WR's. We shall see.

drobs pick timer

yeah that was dumb

yeah that was dumb

it was still questionable. there is no doubt Thomas will produce, i think the issue was that he could have been had in round 2. But i love me some Sweet Julius.

its kind of like the year i took crap for saying Gepetto did the wrong thing keeping ADP at the cost of a 1st rounder.... ADP went on the break records but that doesn't change the fact he could have been drafted in round 3 or 4

No where near what Juluis is but I think Dwayne Allen could be quite the steal. I am glad I kept him all through the summer