Sign in to follow this  
Googballz

IRS "loses" 2 years of Lois Lerner emails. How convenient.

This is the point where I say

RMMF

:clap:

Nope. This is the point where you throw in the towel.......if you were smart. Since you aren't you will be back for more.

250...not counting all the posts that were deleted.

Holy fock!!!

Keep track of my every move and keep the bored updated. :overhead:

Still can't figure out how to ignore? What an idiot.

250...not counting all the posts that were deleted.

Holy fock!!!

There is "trolling," and then there is "mentally ill."

I think we all know where Sybil Pilot falls. :doh:

WASHINGTON (AP) The IRS says it has lost emails from five more workers who are part of congressional investigations into the treatment of conservative groups that applied for tax exempt status.

The tax agency said in June that it could not locate an untold number of emails to and from Lois Lerner, who headed the IRS division that processes applications for tax-exempt status. The revelation set off a new round of investigations and congressional hearings.

On Friday, the IRS said it has also lost emails from five other employees related to the probe, including two agents who worked in a Cincinnati office processing applications for tax-exempt status.

The agency blamed computer crashes for the lost emails. In a statement, the IRS said it found no evidence that anyone deliberately destroyed evidence.

At this point the IRS just doesn't give a fock. They know only a small group of idiots believe their story and they simply don't care.

Investigators said Thursday they have recovered 32,000 emails in backup tapes related to the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative organizations.

But they don't know how many of them are new, and told a congressional oversight committee that IRS employees had not asked computer technicians for the tapes, as directed by a subpoena from House oversight and other investigating committees.

The administration has refused to release emails to investigators. I guess all of Obama's outrage when this broke, and his promise to get to the bottom of it was just more lies by the Liar In Chief.

Hey, it's been like six months since we last talked about this. Can one of you oversensitive hyperventilating mouthbreathers give me a synopsis of this important issue that's sure to destroy Obummer eventually?

TIA

The President, no matter which party he belongs to, should not be using the IRS to target political opponents. Clearly, this administration has something to hide because.....well, they are hiding all their emails and refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

This is after a Obama was outraged and promised to get to the bottom of it.

You lefty hacks are giving him a pass because he is a Dem.

If a Rep President did this I would be on the same side, but you hackleberries would all the sudden be outraged.

The President, no matter which party he belongs to, should not be using the IRS to target political opponents. Clearly, this administration has something to hide because.....well, they are hiding all their emails and refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

This is after a Obama was outraged and promised to get to the bottom of it.

You lefty hacks are giving him a pass because he is a Dem.

If a Rep President did this I would be on the same side, but you hackleberries would all the sudden be outraged.

this

so you think its all bullsh!t.

:lol: well there's a shock i tell ya.

I think 90% of what RP said was BS yes.

But its not shocking you think he is right on the money.

Like either of you would criticize a Republican not being forthright on stuff.

You all still argued that Bush didn't lie. Holy fock.

The ultimate display of pathetic.

Who posted in: IRS "loses" 2 years of Lois L...
Googballz 199 (only because he kept deleting other posts to stay under 200)
Recliner Pilot 53
HenryHill9323 3

wow

• Like 1

I think 90% of what RP said was BS yes.

But its not shocking you think he is right on the money.

Like either of you would criticize a Republican not being forthright on stuff.

You all still argued that Bush didn't lie. Holy fock.

Link to this lie?

Lying us into war would constitute an open and shut case of Treason.

Where are the charges? Why hasn't Bush been arrested?

C'mon hacks, time to put up or STFU. :thumbsup:

wow

Worrying about someone's post count is pathetic, but you have so many other more pathetic qualities I would not call this your ultimate display of pathetic.

3 different names :lol:

wow

Biggest loser this forearm has ever seen. :first:

Hey, it's been like six months since we last talked about this. Can one of you oversensitive hyperventilating mouthbreathers give me a synopsis of this important issue that's sure to destroy Obummer eventually?

TIA

An anti-Obummer scandal thread gets bumped, you see the trio of board right-wing hacks chime in, you assume it's worthless. Understandable. The complain about ridiculous stuff all the time and overwhelm us with nonsense.

It's the boy who cried wolf with these clowns.

I'd hope you'd take a closer look at this one though because IMO they really are onto something worthwhile this time. An administration abusing it's executive power to punish political rivals is totally unacceptable. It's essentially what Nixon did. Now I'm not saying that happened but something incredibly fishy is going on because the central figure in the investigation refuses to testify and her emails have (conveniently?) been lost and destroyed as have the backups.

So if they can successfully recover her emails, that'd be huge. I was wondering if this investigation would get hot again.

Volty, it isn't essentially what Nixon did. Nixon asked the IRS to do stuff and they refused.

No actions were ever taken.

This is much worse because the IRS actually targeted Obama's political rivals.

Get back to us when you have something on the President. That's all you want anyway. Psssssst- ain't gonna happen.

Come on...he deleted the messages himself...or keeps them hidden in his desk in the Oval.

Yeah, I'm sure there is an e mail from President Obama detailing how he wants the IRS to go after the Tea Baggers for political purposes. It's already been established that tax exempt 501c's were supposed to be looked in to. Last I checked, that's the Irs' freakin job. Who the IRS chose to look at is on them. I'm willing to bet they went after the low hanging fruit. Tea Baggers are not exactly famous for their intellect.

wow

Today's Top 20 Posters

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of today's posts HenryHill9323 16-September 14 2,932 100 14.14%

100 focking posts on the board today.

Holy fock

Holy fock

Thats just today

How you are so obsessed with someone you claim to ignore is baffling.

Why you are obsessed with how many times anyone posts here is creepy, but funny as hell. :lol:

Holy sh1t.. RP has 15% of all posts on the board! And that includes the main board!! 100 posts! Nothing more to do than laugh at that and shake your head. Wow

Holy fock

Creeper should take a break, work on his skin suit or something. Sweet jebus.

Holy ###### sh1t.. RP has 15% of all posts on the board! And that includes the main board!! 100 posts! Nothing more to do than laugh at that and shake your head. Wow

I think you may have been called out by Drobs to take my bet with him..........

How you are so obsessed with someone you claim to ignore is baffling.

Why you are obsessed with how many times anyone posts here is creepy, but funny as hell. :lol:

dude, it doesn't take an obsession to be fascinated that a 51 year old man has 15% of the posts on all tje boards combined. And every single one of them was political trolling. Giants Fan hasn't had a job or woman in ten years and he never comes close to that level of loserdom. Again..wow. I feel very sorry for you. You can't be too far away from swallowing a bullet.

I think you may have been called out by Drobs to take my bet with him..........

Drobs can feel free to message me. Oh, and you're at 103 now. Bwahahaha

dude, it doesn't take an obsession to be fascinated that a 51 year old man has 15% of the posts on all tje boards combined. And every single one of them was political trolling. Giants Fan hasn't had a job or woman in ten years and he never comes close to that level of loserdom. Again..wow. I feel very sorry for you. You can't be too far away from swallowing a bullet.

Obsession...nah. Just find it focking hilarious that someone is so invested in posting crap all day long.

I mean...it was bad when it was 50-60 a day...then he got banned.

But this week hitting 80s was really bad.

Now over 100 in a day. It might be the saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

Obsession...nah. Just find it focking hilarious that someone is so invested in posting crap all day long.

I mean...it was bad when it was 50-60 a day...then he got banned.

But this week hitting 80s was really bad.

Now over 100 in a day. It might be the saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

I thought you didn't read my posts. :clap: