Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

First BB waivers............ Midnight Tuesday

Assuming we end this abortion of a draft by Saturday and I can load the teams in on Sunday. You should be able to enter waivers starting Monday Morning to be ran Wed. 12 am EST. It will then continue like this till the end of the season. Except of course after week 1 is played FCFS waivers open after BB's are ran before week 2.

Truer words have never been written.

I got to fess up and say - this was just bad. Kutulu's battle with Borderline Personality and Drobs in ability to peel himself away from a good politcal thread has been mind numbing. :wall:

I got to fess up and say - this was just bad. Kutulu's battle with Borderline Personality and Drobs in ability to peel himself away from a good politcal thread has been mind numbing. :wall:

Kutulu is Borderline Retarded. Not sure if he's Borderline Personality too or not. :lol:

Kutulu is Borderline Retarded. Not sure if he's Borderline Personality too or not. :lol:

Every time at the turn at least an hour or so between picks -- all I can say it WOW.. I have never seen that before EVER

Every time at the turn at least an hour or so between picks -- all I can say it WOW.. I have never seen that before EVER

Haha. I can only hope he cares so much to make a good pick that he is researching between picks since there is some strategy involved too since you have to wait another 23 picks before your next pick. All I can say except for ski snagging a couple players I wanted, the turn has been great because I would have to wait so much more and twice as often if I didn't pick on the turn especially in this draft.