Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRich

Need Help With My Keeper

Yet another fantasy season is upon us, and yet another daunting task of choosing my keeper. The two players i am back and forth between are Randall Cobb and Zac Stacy. We are only aloud to keep after our third round and later. Most of the guys i had on my roster available for keep do not have the upside that these two have. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 10 team league, 6 points for TD, no ppr, 1 point for every 10 rush/receive yards.

I would wait on decision, but I would go with Cobb, depending on where you draft too. Like if you have top 3 pick you can cover RB. I would also need to know what your starting lineup is like, is it 2 RB and 3 wr? But if Stacy sounds like he will be main man then you have to go with RB, because wr is deep in 10team league.

My league starting lineup goes 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1 DEF

And im leaning towards stacy do to the depth of wr unless something happens to stacy during preseason. Thanks for the responses guys!

much easier to find hidden gem WR's who can start during season off WW (Keenan Allen, etc) than to find a RB.. I'd keep Stacy.

Stacy. Cobb is still somewhat of an enigma and is a little injury prone.