Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Situation in Ferguson, MO

roll out the national guard before anything is even happening.........and the slip further into an authoritarian state continues one step at a time

This is exactly the attitude that allows cops to behave like animals without any consequences.

Cops have such a sh*tty job dealing with scumbags every day, plenty of them violent and armed. Some drugged up, some deranged. They put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us. They have a bajillion forms to fill out, have to dot ever 'i' and cross every 't' to prevent the punk they arrested from getting out on a technicality. They can't even fully relax during their off time, they have to stay vigilant, constantly looking over their shoulder for some a$$hole that wants to take out revenge on them or their kids.

It's a crucially important job and yet not one that I would want to do. I'm grateful they're there.

• Like 1

Cops have such a sh*tty job dealing with scumbags every day, plenty of them violent and armed. Some drugged up, some deranged. They put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us. They have a bajillion forms to fill out, have to dot ever 'i' and cross every 't' to prevent the punk they arrested from getting out on a technicality. They can't even fully relax during their off time, they have to stay vigilant, constantly looking over their shoulder for some a$$hole that wants to take out revenge on them or their kids.

It's a crucially important job and yet not one that I would want to do. I'm grateful they're there.

I am too. But the few bad cops out there or good cops who have a bad moment and decide to lie about it always count on the public reflexively taking their word for it in these kinds of he said she said cases.

90 percent of they time they r making ticket quota

90 percent of they time they r making ticket quota

I can't say that I am particularly fond of this aspect of their job.

Will it be too cold to riot ?

shiitttt man they bring their own torches. They will just huddle around the store they just burned down that has served the black community for 60 years.

Cops serve an important function, sure. But they're people just like everyone else. No need to deify them. But at the same time there's no need to reflexively hate them either like some do.

Would it help to bring in say 1,000 black cops to control the protesters in ferguson? I mean, don't even have a white one around. Just a thought.

It was refreshing and a good thing that his dad took the high road and made a PSA calling for peaceful protests. :thumbsup:

Hope it works.

It was refreshing and a good thing that his dad took the high road and made a PSA calling for peaceful protests. :thumbsup:

Hope it works.

The media doesn't. They hit the lottery if some nut starts shooting the violent protesters. Which I think is going to happen. It's a powder keg waiting to go off. No one has handled this situation well.

I'm happy that some of the more liberal news stations are finally admitting that's nothing short of a public execution of the police officer is going to preclude tioting. facts and evidence be damned.

This should be interesting. People protesting for justice, when in reality they care nothing for actual justice, just revenge.

This should be interesting. People protesting for justice, when in reality they care nothing for actual justice, just revenge.

and free stuff

ima gone git me a 40" emerson when dis sh;t goes down

You need to aim a little higher in a looting situation. Go Samsung or Sony :thumbsup:

You need to aim a little higher in a looting situation. Go Samsung or Sony :thumbsup:

I keep telling you, all the stuff worth stealing is gone now. Well, maybe you could still get some belts or suspenders.

I will never, ever be a republican. Nixon was a dishonest disgrace, Reagen a useful idiot for money men, and W a complete failure, but these people in Ferguson and the Attorney General sure make it hard to be a Democrat. I was talking to my dad last week, a hard working, trade union J F K man staunch democrat. We both came to the conclusion that while Obama was the better choice than Romney, he's a dissapointment and seems to be going about his duties as president with only his self interests in mind. He's not corrupt, or a Muslim or evil. He's just aint getting it done. Looks like he peaked when we got Bin Laden. Defeated by victory. (Bain)

lol

lol

Still not a republican. And that we spot on! Good job, enjoyed it!

On 8/18/2014 at 12:22 AM, Magnificent Bastard said:

I will never, ever be a republican. Nixon was a dishonest disgrace, Reagen a useful idiot for money men, and W a complete failure, but these people in Ferguson and the Attorney General sure make it hard to be a Democrat. I was talking to my dad last week, a hard working, trade union J F K man staunch democrat. We both came to the conclusion that while Obama was the better choice than Romney, he's a dissapointment and seems to be going about his duties as president with only his self interests in mind. He's not corrupt, or a Muslim or evil. He's just aint getting it done. Looks like he peaked when we got Bin Laden. Defeated by victory. (Bain)

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

The red pill is delicious. Didn’t you vote for Trump? 💥