Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Are we heading towards a civil war?

All the signs point to yes. All of these rumblings...seems like tensions are near boiling over. People are getting fed up.

Perhaps bad wording...not so much a race war..but a war against those who leech off society...regardless of race.

People expressing frustration in the double standards, income disparity, lack of faith in government, unemployment.

The purge.....

Maybe people start living The Walking Deadbeat. Just mow down anyone who leeches off society. They ramble around in packs...lookin for food or handouts...

It's Fox News that's creating the divide with their propaganda. They won't cause a civil war, but they've managed to succeed in nearly splitting the country in half.

It's Fox News that's creating the divide with their propaganda. They won't cause a civil war, but they've managed to succeed in nearly splitting the country in half.

:wall:

:wall:

More like :lol: :lol: .

Tax and spend doesn't work. The middle class is tired of treading water. Even so, there will be no civil war. The mainstream media loves fanning the racism flames.

More like :lol: :lol: .

Tax and spend doesn't work. The middle class is tired of treading water. Even so, there will be no civil war. The mainstream media loves fanning the racism flames.

True, either one of them would have worked...

And the liberals here will deny it, but the mainstream media and Democrats in general do love to bring up racism all the time...

Yea, its fox news...lol make more excuses Obama. so much for the hope and change garbage.

Should have called it divide and lie.

Excellent analysis from someone who claims to never watch the news.....much less Fox. :clap: :doh: :overhead:

Hopefully the second amendment extremists and the Ferguson looters kill each other off.

Yea, its fox news...lol make more excuses Obama. so much for the hope and change garbage.

Should have called it divide and lie.

Did NewbieJr. change his name to Obama? :overhead:

Did NewbieJr. change his name to Obama? :overhead:

And did the division in this country start with Obama?

Seems like it was around the time of Clinton...was just as divisive under Bush, and continues under Obama.

Prediction...it will be the same with the next president as the most vocal of followers of either party will continue to be dismissive about anything the other party does.

And did the division in this country start with Obama?

Nope.

But Obama is the first President to consistently cry about a single network because they don't lick his boots.

Newbie falls lockstep behind Obama in crying about a network he says he never watches.......and then you come in to defend Newbie. :clap: :doh: :overhead:

The same people causing the issues in MO aren't capable of organizing a civil war. If they somehow did get organized, the slack jawed, country folk of this nation would hand them their asses as soon as it spilled outside of the cities.

This nation can undo itself over racism related tensions if we choose to. Embarrassingly stupid though.

It makes me like the idea of living in a culture that's ~90%+ one ethnicity, doesn't matter what the ethnicity is, just to get away from :argue: about something that should be totally irrelevant to humanity.

I don't need your civil war

What we have here is failure to communicate. :doh:

This nation can undo itself over racism related tensions if we choose to. Embarrassingly stupid though.

It makes me like the idea of living in a culture that's ~90%+ one ethnicity, doesn't matter what the ethnicity is, just to get away from :argue: about something that should be totally irrelevant to humanity.

Doesn't matter what the ethnicity is huh? Go live in a 90% African American neighborhood! and get back to us on that.

Doesn't matter what the ethnicity is huh? Go live in a 90% African American neighborhood! and get back to us on that.

I had national culture in mind... should have said country.

No, the country will survive a few bad presidents, we've seen worse.

I heard a stat on the income inequality among the races, it said that if the African American community was its own nation, it would be a top fifteen in the world in income. Don't know if that's true or not, but if that's the case, there is something more in the AA community that is driving the crime.

Not to sure we've seen worse. He's horribly bad.

Not to sure we've seen worse. He's horribly bad.

I think the one before was even worse, but we're talking about the difference between getting punched in the face vs kicked in the nuts at this point.

I think the one before was even worse, but we're talking about the difference between getting punched in the face vs kicked in the nuts at this point.

True.

The guy before "wins" due to 9/11 and the Iraq War. But otherwise they are pretty much equally bad

We've had fourteen on our way to sixteen bad years of presidenting. Meanwhile contemplating the choices in 2016 is not provinding me any hope. If electing Hillary brought about Bill's third term, that'd be a cause for joyous celebration, but we all know that's not the type of person Hillary is. So then you have to hope the GOP provides somebody decent, which hasn't worked since Bob Dole.

The last two GOP started off fine if they'd stuck to what got them onto the national stage to begin with. But they both proved to be quite willing and anxious to discard any semblance of decency to get through the primary.

Rand Paul would be great. Call me extremely enthusiastic. Maybe the Humpty-shaped one can be reassembled despite falling off the bridge. I'd really like a viable alternative to Hillary.

We've had fourteen on our way to sixteen bad years of presidenting. Meanwhile contemplating the choices in 2016 is not provinding me any hope. If electing Hillary brought about Bill's third term, that'd be a cause for joyous celebration, but we all know that's not the type of person Hillary is. So then you have to hope the GOP provides somebody decent, which hasn't worked since Bob Dole.

The last two GOP started off fine if they'd stuck to what got them onto the national stage to begin with. But they both proved to be quite willing and anxious to discard any semblance of decency to get through the primary.

Rand Paul would be great. Call me extremely enthusiastic. Maybe the Humpty-shaped one can be reassembled despite falling off the bridge. I'd really like a viable alternative to Hillary.

anything with a pulse is a viable alternative to that lousy excuse for a human

Sadly for the GOP, their candidates have to act like raving loons in the primary if they want any hope of the drobeskis of the world voting for them

Huntsman was the best candidate they had last time around he was getting, what, 2% of the vote?

Sadly for the GOP, their candidates have to act like raving loons in the primary if they want any hope of the drobeskis of the world voting for them

Huntsman was the best candidate they had last time around he was getting, what, 2% of the vote?

1. A raging libtard telling Republicans who their best candidate is is laughable.

2. Huntsman had no $$$$.

3. The fact you are so ignorant of Presidential politics, and how #2 plays into it, is not surprising.

I liked Huntsman. Then again I liked Romney and McCain before they checked their principles at the door. From my outsider perspective the GOP needs to come to the center, particularly on social issues but instead they've doubled down on the stupid.

Doubled down on stupid

Perfect bumper sticker for tards who elected the idiot we have in there again.

Dyyyyum

I liked Huntsman. Then again I liked Romney and McCain before they checked their principles at the door. From my outsider perspective the GOP needs to come to the center, particularly on social issues but instead they've doubled down on the stupid.

Both parties have doubled down on stupid, the have to reach the lowest common denominator on both sides, and those are where the retards lie. Unfortunately, that retard base counts for both.

Both parties have doubled down on stupid, the have to reach the lowest common denominator on both sides, and those are where the retards lie. Unfortunately, that retard base counts for both.

Dem retard base is much bigger, apparently.

Obviously, theirs is give me free stuff and the others is Jesus rode a dinosaur, just like swiping a Kroger card for the savings. It is what it is

Dem retard side isn't quite as batshit crazy frightening as the Repub side, meaning the moderates tend to drift towards Democrat. Crazy + give aways vs. Crazy + armed.