Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks IN-Season Thread 2014-15***

Focking garbage ass Saints and Rams :wall:

And the passing game is just non-existent. It is good to see Bevell forced to pound it. It's great to see Okung and Unger playing.

Mebane hurt his hammy pretty bad. Great, without him and Wags good teams will have fun running on us.

DT Brandon Mebane to IR, out for the year.

TE Zach Miller to IR, out for the year.

MLB Bobby Wagner, turf toe, probably months away from returning.

Picking the side: 6-2

Against the spread: 7-1

Seattle Seahawks (Pick) at Kansas City Chiefs

Don't like this game at all. The pass defense still looks shaky at best, and now Mebane's injury hurts the rush defense. I don't think the running game is going to be that productive this week and Russell Wilson has nobody to throw to. Seattle hasn't lost by double digits in many years, so I think they find a way to keep it close and make it a one possession game at the end. But the playoff chances take a hit today.

Kansas City 28

Seattle 24

Don't like this game at all. The pass defense still looks shaky at best, and now Mebane's injury hurts the rush defense. I don't think the running game is going to be that productive this week and Russell Wilson has nobody to throw to. Seattle hasn't lost by double digits in many years, so I think they find a way to keep it close and make it a one possession game at the end. But the playoff chances take a hit today.

Kansas City 28

Seattle 24

Very close prediction.

Final score: Kansas City 24, Seattle 20

Kansas City 28

Seattle 24

Picking the side: 7-2

Against the spread: 8-1

It's becoming a disappointing season in so many ways. A boatload of injuries, and Unger is probably shelved for the year now. Losing almost every close game against good teams. The Harvin situation. Now, all the crap with Lynch. This roster was so deep last year at every position; now, it looks bereft of talent. The drafts have been weak the past two seasons and this is the result.

The last six games: Arizona twice, San Fran twice, Philly, and St Louis. I expect a win next week hosting Arizona. But, with a schedule with those 6 teams, can anyone expect to do better than split out, go 3-3? This team just doesn't look all that good. Maybe 4-2? What then? 10-6 isn't going to make the playoffs this year. Green Bay/Detroit and Philly/Dallas are all one game ahead. San Fran is tied with the Seahawks in the standings. The tiebreakers aren't exactly in our favor. To make the playoffs, you have to beat Kansas City yesterday. It's going to take the collapse of two teams ahead.

And of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the no pass interference call on 4th and goal. What the fock? The ball is in the air, the corner runs into Baldwin and knocks his to the side, and no whistle? Look, the game wasn't won or lost on a single play, and Bevell is an idiot for not running Lynch on the goal line anyway, but that was an obvious interference. The announcers were so stunned, they let a awkward silence take over and then went to commercial. They didn't even mention the clear contact on the replay. Like it never happened. But, Bevell is an idiot.

Are you guys happy with the way Lynch is being treated? This entire thing seems like bullsh1t. From the way the front office is treating him to the way the league is handling him.

Very strange way to treat by far your best and most consistent offensive weapon.

I don't get it.

:dunno:

Are you guys happy with the way Lynch is being treated? This entire thing seems like bullsh1t. From the way the front office is treating him to the way the league is handling him.

Very strange way to treat by far your best and most consistent offensive weapon.

I don't get it.

:dunno:

It is pretty much bullsh!t. Carroll did an interview this week and clearly stated that he wanted Lynch to be a Seahawk next season, which is his final year on his deal. And with Harvin gone, there is no other choice really. The front office holds it's cards very close and does not have leaks of any kind. Did anybody hear about Harvin's fights until AFTER they moved him? Not a whisper. The national media is trying to start a story from nothing. Lynch last year on deal? Well, he will be shown the door like Clemmons and Bryant last year. Nope. I speculated that Lynch might go at the start of the year, but Turbin has been only OK and Girl's Name has many more bad plays than good ones. Christine has a head full of pudding.

Lynch was fined 100K for not talking to the media, which is bullsh!t too. Lynch was in the lockerroom with a bad back get worked on and couldn't move. So he called Michael Silver and Michael Robinson to talk. If two interviews with the NFL Network guys isn't good enough, what is? So, Lynch is appealing. Interviews are stupid anyway. Whenever a player says anything interesting, they either get crucified by the media and/or get fined by the league. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/21/carroll-says-league-admitted-to-missing-two-p-i-calls-last-week-against-chiefs/

Pete Carroll says league admitted to missing two P-I calls last week against Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks fans have heard this one before. Incorrect calls by a referee crew led by Bill Leavy may have cost the Seahawks a chance at victory last week against the Kansas City Chiefs.

According to Jim Corbett of USA Today, NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino informed the Seahawks and head coach Pete Carroll that Leavy’s crew erred in rulings on two potential pass interference calls in Sunday’s 24-20 loss to the Chiefs.

The most glaring one was a fourth-and-goal from the Kansas City 2-yard line with 7:11 left to play. Baldwin ran a corner route from the left slot and was run into and bumped off his route by cornerback Sean Smith. Baldwin threw his hands up begging for a call that wouldn’t come.

Per Carroll, the league said a penalty should have been called on the play.

“The interpretation was it definitely played a factor in (Baldwin’s) route and it should have been called,” Carroll said. “There’s nothing you can do about it. You just have to live with it. That’s just part of the game.”

So instead of a first-and-goal opportunity from the 1-yard line while trailing by four, the Seahawks turned the ball over on downs and were never able to score the touchdown needed to overcome the deficit.

A win over Kansas City would have kept Seattle two games behind the division leading Arizona Cardinals with both matchups against the Cardinals still yet to play. Instead, the Seahawks are now three games back and have little margin for error in their efforts to return to the postseason to defend last year’s Super Bowl title.

Leavy was the head referee for Super Bowl XL when the Seahawks lost 21-10 to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Leavy later admitted to reporters in Seattle on a training camp visit that his crew had made incorrect calls against the Seahawks in that game as well.

I just want to scream.

And of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the no pass interference call on 4th and goal. What the fock? The ball is in the air, the corner runs into Baldwin and knocks his to the side, and no whistle? Look, the game wasn't won or lost on a single play, and Bevell is an idiot for not running Lynch on the goal line anyway, but that was an obvious interference. The announcers were so stunned, they let a awkward silence take over and then went to commercial. They didn't even mention the clear contact on the replay. Like it never happened. But, Bevell is an idiot.

Seattle Seahawks (-7) vs Arizona Cardinals

This is a playoff game. The Seahawks dropped yet another winnable game last week, but they will bring playoff intensity to this game, as will the raucous stadium. And being that it's a revenge game and a desperation game because 6-5 ends the season, I expect the Seahawks to win. No doubt. The way the NFL works, the ebb and flow, teams playing poorly to excellent from one week to the next. Kansas City beats Seattle and then loses to Oakland. That devalues Seattle, yet they are a TD favorite over a 9-1 team? Last week, Seattle outstatted Kansas City, won time of possesion, decidely won the turnover battle, and yet inexplicably lost, thanks to Bill Leavy's crew, so they are a bit underrated right now, considering they've outgained 8 out of 10 opponents this year. Arizona has outgained only 6 opponents and yet are 9-1. It's all about the turnovers. Arizona is +11 in this key category and is winning by getting key turnovers at all the right times. And more and more players are coming back from injuries to the point this is the healthiest they've been in a long time. Arizona is tough vs the run, but this is battle I expect Seattle to win in the trenches as they can run on anybody and have been. Seattle has been hurrying QBs all year just missing out on sacks. Stanton has not been effective on the road and with Wagner back and Chancellor healthy, I think the Seahawks bottle up the Arizona running game. I'd call for an outright beatdown, but Arizona hasn't allowed over 20 points against them this year with the exception of Denver. Arizona has covered 8 of their last 9 games, Seattle has lost to the spread 5 out of 6. I like the reversal of those two trends, law of averages, a correction to the mean.

Seattle Seahawks 20

Arizona Cardinals 3

Seattle Seahawks (-7) vs Arizona Cardinals

This is a playoff game. The Seahawks dropped yet another winnable game last week, but they will bring playoff intensity to this game, as will the raucous stadium. And being that it's a revenge game and a desperation game because 6-5 ends the season, I expect the Seahawks to win. No doubt. The way the NFL works, the ebb and flow, teams playing poorly to excellent from one week to the next. Kansas City beats Seattle and then loses to Oakland. That devalues Seattle, yet they are a TD favorite over a 9-1 team? Last week, Seattle outstatted Kansas City, won time of possesion, decidely won the turnover battle, and yet inexplicably lost, thanks to Bill Leavy's crew, so they are a bit underrated right now, considering they've outgained 8 out of 10 opponents this year. Arizona has outgained only 6 opponents and yet are 9-1. It's all about the turnovers. Arizona is +11 in this key category and is winning by getting key turnovers at all the right times. And more and more players are coming back from injuries to the point this is the healthiest they've been in a long time. Arizona is tough vs the run, but this is battle I expect Seattle to win in the trenches as they can run on anybody and have been. Seattle has been hurrying QBs all year just missing out on sacks. Stanton has not been effective on the road and with Wagner back and Chancellor healthy, I think the Seahawks bottle up the Arizona running game. I'd call for an outright beatdown, but Arizona hasn't allowed over 20 points against them this year with the exception of Denver. Arizona has covered 8 of their last 9 games, Seattle has lost to the spread 5 out of 6. I like the reversal of those two trends, law of averages, a correction to the mean.

Seattle Seahawks 20

Arizona Cardinals 3

Final Score:

Seattle Seahawks 19

Arizona Cardinals 3

Picking the side: 8-2

Against the spread: 9-1

Yes, those that do the math, I didnt' make a pick on the Seattle vs San Diego game. Anyway...

I'm going to reserve comments until I somewhat sober up. Great win. NFC better make sure this team that is rapidly recovering from injuries does not make the playoffs.

A few random thoughts.

I liken yesterday's game to a big 'ole snake, like a python or boa, slowly squeezing the life out of helpless victim. The defense looked like it's old self. A game that was dominated from pillar to post, from start to finish, in every facet of the game. The special teams were outstanding, the defense was tremendous, and Russell Wilson is a wizard. If the team takes this momentum and beats the Niners in a couple of days, the division might still be within reach.

Arizona has an awesome defense. They completely took away the zone read. They bottled up the running game. Their top notch secondary laughed at our pitiful receiving options. The ran over, around, through our shitty offensive line like savages storming a defenseless castle. Yet, they will not win the Superbowl this year with Drew Stanton even with home field advantage. Some of their standouts yesterday: Calais Campbell with his pressure on Wilson, Jeron Brown is a talented player, and Deone Buchanan. If you recall in our draft discussions, the Seahawks had Buchanan come in for a visit and I speculated he might be a 2nd round target for the Seahawks. Arizona took him really early and he is just all over the field making plays. Arizona is the best defense we will face all season, and we get to do it again in a few weeks.

The pass rush materialized, finally. The defense is nearly intact, missing only Mebane and some reserve linebackers and dime corners. The offensive line was missing two starters and looked hopelessly over matched yet again. Signing Moeaki was terrific move as he and Helfet have been key contributors lately. None of our WRs can get open so Wilson has to thrown to somebody. I was wondering where Lockette disappeared to offensively, and he made a big catch yesterday. Need a WR, anybody, anybody at all, to step up. Baldwin and Kearse just will not get the job done. I guess Girl's Name was deactivated or they were afraid to put No Block McGee in there against the pass rush and get Wilson killed. Man, Wilson just runs around with his hair on fire and calmly finds the open man. Must be so frustrating to face him on defense.

While I don't like Arizona, well, I do hate Arizona, I respect their team. No chance of the same with the Santa Clara Fucko Niners. The Seahawks need to finish what the Redskins couldn't yesterday. What have the Niners done lately? Lose to the Rams, get a ref to bail them out vs New Orleans, and squeak by the falling apart at the seams Redskins? Their defense is decent, their offense is inconsistent at best. Can't wait until Thursday. Currently, the Seahawks are the #6 seed, beating out the Lions based on wins over common opponents, the key being that Detroit lost to Carolina and the Seahawks beat Carolina.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers (-1.5)

In recent years, this is a game Seattle loses, at San Francisco. Oh, they fight, Seattle holds a 2nd half lead, hell, last year they held the lead until the Niners won with a last second FG. So it's not an easy game. Both teams have similarities and they know each other very, very well so the short week doesn't really matter; even the travel distance is not really factor. Who wants this game more, who is more capable to making the plays at the end? It's a tough one. The Seahawks have not been outplayed nor outgained in yardage since the Cowboys loss. They've lost twice in that time, to the Rams and Chiefs, but definitely outplayed both teams statistically. They've gotten much, much, much healthier and are getting close to where they were last year. The offensive line sucks and there are no WRs to throw to, so they won't put up many points on the Niners solid defense. Lately, the Niners squeaked by Washington, were played even by the Giants, got outplayed significantly by the Saints, lost to the Rams, and got trucked by Denver. I know, ebb and flow of the NFL so the Niners might have that intangible in their favor, and it's a bitter rivalry game. But I think there is more "off" with the Niners than Seattle right now. All consider, Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 11-1 straight up in prime time games. The Seahawks play up and down to their competition, and they love to play their best against the best teams. Just look at what happened last week vs Arizona. I'm simply picking with my gut here in a defensive game with turnovers playing a big part, most likely Kaepernick throwing some picks against the suddenly healthy Seattle secondary. Oh, and that 11-1 stat? Yeah, that single loss was a Thursday Night game, at San Francisco. So what do I know?

Seattle Seahawks 22

San Francisco 49ers 13

This SF team simply doesn't lose this game, this collection of players doesn't lose at home to Seattle, 5 years and counting. Everything Philly just explained is exactly what happened to SF in Seattle last January. That was SF's game to lose.

Despite popular belief Kap is playing better than Wilson in the passing game of late. Davis, Boldin, & Crabtree have all dropped easy catches over the last few games. 9'ers win this one more comfortably than most talking heads are predicting.

9'ers 24 - Seattle 13

This SF team simply doesn't lose this game, this collection of players doesn't lose at home to Seattle, 5 years and counting. Everything Philly just explained is exactly what happened to SF in Seattle last January. That was SF's game to lose.

Despite popular belief Kap is playing better than Wilson in the passing game of late. Davis, Boldin, & Crabtree have all dropped easy catches over the last few games. 9'ers win this one more comfortably than most talking heads are predicting.

9'ers 24 - Seattle 13

The Vernon Davis owner in our keeper league couldn't take anymore, and downloaded him last week. He hasn't even been targeted in the red zone since week one.

Amazing.

Seattle Seahawks expected to be wearing their wolf grey uniforms tonight. They've never lost a game wearing that road uniform color, going 4-0.

9'ers 24 - Seattle 13

Wrong on every level, hats off to the Hawks. Made SF look completely inept on offense. Cya in 2 weeks.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers (-1.5)

In recent years, this is a game Seattle loses, at San Francisco. Oh, they fight, Seattle holds a 2nd half lead, hell, last year they held the lead until the Niners won with a last second FG. So it's not an easy game. Both teams have similarities and they know each other very, very well so the short week doesn't really matter; even the travel distance is not really factor. Who wants this game more, who is more capable to making the plays at the end? It's a tough one. The Seahawks have not been outplayed nor outgained in yardage since the Cowboys loss. They've lost twice in that time, to the Rams and Chiefs, but definitely outplayed both teams statistically. They've gotten much, much, much healthier and are getting close to where they were last year. The offensive line sucks and there are no WRs to throw to, so they won't put up many points on the Niners solid defense. Lately, the Niners squeaked by Washington, were played even by the Giants, got outplayed significantly by the Saints, lost to the Rams, and got trucked by Denver. I know, ebb and flow of the NFL so the Niners might have that intangible in their favor, and it's a bitter rivalry game. But I think there is more "off" with the Niners than Seattle right now. All consider, Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 11-1 straight up in prime time games. The Seahawks play up and down to their competition, and they love to play their best against the best teams. Just look at what happened last week vs Arizona. I'm simply picking with my gut here in a defensive game with turnovers playing a big part, most likely Kaepernick throwing some picks against the suddenly healthy Seattle secondary. Oh, and that 11-1 stat? Yeah, that single loss was a Thursday Night game, at San Francisco. So what do I know?

Seattle Seahawks 22

San Francisco 49ers 13

Picking the side: 9-2

Against the spread: 10-1

Final Score:

Seattle Seahawks 19

San Francisco Niners 3

Huh. The Niners are in trouble in the playoff race. The Seahawks are right in the mix of focking up the NFC playoff fight. Don't let this team in. They have gotten healthy and got their swagger on.

Final Score:

Seattle Seahawks 19

San Francisco Niners 3

Huh. The Niners are in trouble in the playoff race. The Seahawks are right in the mix of focking up the NFC playoff fight. Don't let this team in. They have gotten healthy and got their swagger on.

Just going to call it now, I wouldn't be shocked if the 9'ers won out and made the playoffs anyway, it's just what they do.

Just going to call it now, I wouldn't be shocked if the 9'ers won out and made the playoffs anyway, it's just what they do.

The issue is winning at Seattle in that winning out push. Kaepernick melts down in Seattle. I don't know if they can win at Seattle.

The issue is winning at Seattle in that winning out push. Kaepernick melts down in Seattle. I don't know if they can win at Seattle.

That will be the key.

I'll take delusional Whiner fans for $500, Alex!

I'm as 100% a 49er fan as any and Seattle' D simply controlled that game. The 49ers' o line did not create time or space and Greg Roman does not tailor the game plan sufficiently to Kaps strengths. The Pack is the best team in the NFC right now but Seattle does look to be righting itself on D

I'm calling it now. Delusional 9er fans thinking that the 9ers will still make the playoffs after being embarrassed at home by the team they have to beat to get into the playoffs. It's what they do.

:lol:

I'm calling it now. Delusional 9er fans thinking that the 9ers will still make the playoffs after being embarrassed at home by the team they have to beat to get into the playoffs. It's what they do.

I see you still struggle with reading comprehension.

I see you still struggle with reading comprehension.

I see you're still struggling with getting the chia seeds you sprinkled on your upper lip to grow. :lol:

Atlanta, thank you.

If the Seahawks win out, they will be the #2 seed, unless Green Bay loses one more time, in which case Seattle would be the #1 seed.

Realistically, it's not going to be easy to do all that. At Philly, Home vs SF, At Arizona, Home vs St Louis. But with Arizona in full blown crisis mode and San Fran not looking sharp and bickering, the division is suddenly in question. What a difference two weeks make. Beating Philly next week is huge, as that would give Seattle at that time the tiebreaker over all other NFC playoff contenders for the division or wild card, with the lone exception being Dallas.

Hell Yes, Atlanta, Thank You!

Arizona won't make the playoffs, book it.

SF sneaks in at 5 or 6 and makes GB look stupid, it's a yearly tradition at this point.

I rarely if ever post on these forums, but I'm constantly reading peoples thoughts especially Phillybear's comments.

I'm a diehard Seahawks fan and I said a few weeks ago (starting with the Panthers game) that the media and pundits alike were writing our obituary and leaving us for dead a little too soon!

I'm thirds on saying a big thank you to Atlanta for beating the Cardinals. If we beat the Eagles in Philly (big if and it won't be easy to do), then watch out! The Seahawks are starting to get healthy and the defense is starting to play with a chip on thier shoulders as if someone has slapped their mama. Isn't Max Unger do back next week possibly? I hope we play smash mouth football next week and run the ball down the Eagles throats!

SF sneaks in at 5 or 6 and makes GB look stupid, it's a yearly tradition at this point.

Here's the scenario which is most likely to happen, people.

SF is not making the playoffs. SEA will, and will have to play in Green Bay for the NFC Championship. That is a game that they will lose, and karma will have come full circle for being handed a game they should not have won with the Fail Mary.

And all will be good in the world.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Here's the scenario which is most likely to happen, people.

SF is not making the playoffs. SEA will, and will have to play in Green Bay for the NFC Championship. That is a game that they will lose, and karma will have come full circle for being handed a game they should not have won with the Fail Mary.

And all will be good in the world.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

You obviously didn't watch that game closely. The Karma was returned to Seattle after the refs basically gave GB the go ahead TD. The Hawks are still cosmically owed for SB XL.

You obviously didn't watch that game closely. The Karma was returned to Seattle after the refs basically gave GB the go ahead TD. The Hawks are still cosmically owed for SB XL.

Wut?

New England was fortunate to lose that game by only 5. The Seahawks year will die on the frozen tundra, you can book that.

Wut?

New England was fortunate to lose that game by only 5. The Seahawks year will die on the frozen tundra, you can book that.

He didn't say anything remotely involving NE. He's referring to the fact that the fail Mary game was only in the position for the fail Mary to occur because the refs gifted the Packers a TD...which is true.

The Pack are obviously very good, better than when the Hawks took care of them with ease at home in week 1. If they play in GB in the playoffs, GB will obviously be favored. Gotta get there first though.

He didn't say anything remotely involving NE. He's referring to the fact that the fail Mary game was only in the position for the fail Mary to occur because the refs gifted the Packers a TD...which is true.

The Pack are obviously very good, better than when the Hawks took care of them with ease at home in week 1. If they play in GB in the playoffs, GB will obviously be favored. Gotta get there first though.

Oh.

I don't remember any gifts in that game.

Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles (-1)

This is a very important game for both teams regarding playoff implications. Both are coming off wins over a division rival who they will face in a rematch next week; therefore both are in equal sandwich situations. Let’s look at some numbers.

Philadelphia is ranked # 4 in total offense, Seattle is ranked #13

Philadelphia is ranked #5 in passing offense, Seattle is ranked #29

Philadelphia is ranked #6 in rushing offense, Seattle is ranked #1

Philadelphia is ranked at #12 in yards per rush (4.2), Seattle is ranked #1 (5.3)

Seattle is ranked #1 in total defense, Philadelphia is ranked #24

Seattle is ranked #3 in scoring defense, Philadelphia is ranked #19

Seattle is ranked #3 in rushing defense, Philadelphia is ranked #7

Seattle gives up 3.1 ypr, Philadelphia gives up 3.9 ypr

Seattle is ranked #3 in passing defense, Philadelphia is ranked #25

Seattle is (+9) in turnover differential, Philadelphia is (-6)

Philadelphia has won their last 10 regular season home games

Seattle is 9-1 ATS as an underdog

Philadelphia leads the league in passing completions 20+ yards

Seattle is #1 in stopping passing completions 20+ yards

This reminds me of the Superbowl, when you have a perceived great defense going against a great offense. Many times, the defense prevails in those games. Seattle sports gaudy defensive numbers across the board despite a magnitude of injuries throughout the season. The team is now healthy and just held Arizona and San Fran to 64 yards rushing and 3 points each. They completely shut both teams down. Considering Mark Sanchez has already faced Pete Carroll and lost 28-7 prior, I’m not liking his chances. He could try chucking the ball deep; unfortunately for the Eagles, Seattle is good at taking away those deep completions and the defensive pass rush has been rejuvenated the past two games. The Eagle running backs earn most of their yardage bouncing outside, but with Seattle having the fastest defense in the league and their sure handed-tackling, it’s unlikely that the Eagles will run with success. The Eagles have to dink and dunk their way down the field to win this game, maybe use their TEs a lot. Sure, the Eagles ran the ball the past two games, against bad rush defenses of Tennessee and Dallas. A spread offense isn’t going to work against Seattle. Their speed neutralizes any advantages.

On the other hand, from the games I’ve watched the Eagles play, their defense is pretty awful. Don’t let some of the better numbers fool you. The Eagles dominate bad teams and lose to good teams. Their corners are terrible and everybody throws all over the Eagles. Russell Wilson will find wide open WRs in this game, finally. The Eagles have gotten a bit of a pass rush going, but after facing Arizona and SF’s pass rush the past two weeks, this won’t be anything new for the Seahawks. Given that the Eagles give up 3.9 ypr and Seattle gains 5.3 ypr, I would expect big games from Lynch, Turbin, and Wilson running for another 50+. Moeaki is the guy getting all the snaps in practice so the TE is now a big weapon on offense again. Seattle is approaching a record for lack of turnovers committed by an offense for a season, so I expect them to win the turnover battle as well.

I’m just not seeing where the Eagles have an edge in this game other than being at home and that Seattle has been settling for too many FGs despite dominating games. While Seattle has been sluggish in the first half of some East Coast games, those have been early starts. This is a 4:00 EST start, so no worries there either. The Eagles are 1-2 vs the NFC West, losing to SF in a game they didn’t score a single offensive TD, lost to Arizona, and barely hung on to beat the Rams by a couple of points at home. The Eagles will need to win their game vs. Dallas next week. They won’t get this one.

Seattle Seahawks 33

Philadelphia Eagles 17

When you look at the amount of penalties called on the Seattle Seahawks and the penalties called on their opponents during their games, you have to go back to 1954 to find such a horrific disparity of a team getting called for so many more penalties than their opponents. 1954.

The Seattle Seahawks are being targeted for flags, and their opponent's similar digressions are being completely ignored. And it's not my imagination. We have the mathematical evidence. It's a conspiracy. Roger Goodell is the devil.

Carry on.