Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Pick me a POS RB

Reader's Digest summary: joined a company < 1 year ago, they had a FF league, they found out I play FF and asked me to join this year. Yay me! Except... they did an autodraft. Sigh... it was on Yahoo so I went in and set up the first couple of rounds like I wanted them (vs. Yahoo's crap rankings), then did some DNDs later which included some mid-tier RBs I wasn't sold on. This caused me to not get RBs until way late.

Interestingly, there are only 4 bench positions. And starters are QB/RB/2WR/Flex/TE/D/K. So 12 total roster spots.

Ended up with this. 10 12 teams, non-PPR with some stupid bonuses:

QB: Brady

RB: Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill (yes, those are my RBs).

WR: Calvin, Julio, AJ, Sanders, Wright

TE: J Thomas, Heath Miller

D: Whatever

K: Whatever

I like this team except, um, the RBs. I only need to start one but, criminy, I'm not sure I have one to start. I'll see if I can trade a WR of course. Meanwhile, I like the upside of Hill but I don't need a backup TE with only 4 bench spots. So here are my options:

Sproles, Woodhead, Ingram, Andre Williams, Deangelo, Stewart, Freeman, Bradshaw.

Any of these guys strike your fancy in a non-PPR?

Bradshaw and De Williams

for non PPR, Ingram and Stewart... Hill could be decent.

but damn, 10 teams and 12 roster spots?? who are you going to drop, Miller?

I would try to trade. Package Lamar Miller and Kendall Wright for any halfway decent RB. then use the empty roster spot for Ingram or JStew. With those WRs and only 2WR+1Flex, you wont need to carry 5 WR.

for non PPR, Ingram and Stewart... Hill could be decent.

but damn, 10 teams and 12 roster spots?? who are you going to drop, Miller?

I would try to trade. Package Lamar Miller and Kendall Wright for any halfway decent RB. then use the empty roster spot for Ingram or JStew. With those WRs and only 2WR+1Flex, you wont need to carry 5 WR.

I typed it wrong, it is 12 teams, not 10, which is why I like the team other than RB.

Yes on dropping Miller. I put in an add for Ingram. It looks like we have waivers that clear tomorrow.

Agreed on the trade, thanks for the suggestion. One team has CJ0K as its RB3, I was thinking of offering AJ straight up. I'm plenty happy with Sanders in the flex.