Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Why is it OK to make fun of bald people?

It's not OK to make fun of people for their race, religion, weight, height, sexual orientation, disabilities, etc., but it's OK to make fun of bald people. Why?

97.3% of bald people are douche bags, the other 2.7% are complete ass holes.

scientific fact

you're bald?

It's not OK to make fun of people for their race, religion, weight, height, sexual orientation, disabilities, etc., but it's OK to make fun of bald people. Why?

Fat people are still fair game, baldy. :rolleyes:

Also whites, Christians, and straights. :thumbsup:

How does one make fun of Christians or straights? I haven't really heard those jokes I guess

How does one make fun of Christians or straights? I haven't really heard those jokes I guess

If you'd like, we could take turns of you posting short-people jokes and me posting priest jokes, and we'll see who runs out of jokes first. :thumbsup:

If you'd like, we could take turns of you posting short-people jokes and me posting priest jokes, and we'll see who runs out of jokes first. :thumbsup:

I guess I wouldn't really count "priest" jokes as "Christian" jokes. Seems to me like it's making fun of the institution rather than the faith but perhaps that's splitting hairs :dunno:

What got me thinking about this (again) is NFL Network did a thing where they took all the guys with hair, and photoshopped them to look bald. "This is what would X look like bald." and they were all laughing. Now, I should mention, all these people have full heads of hair. What's that one guy with the huge ears, they should photoshop his ears on everybody and laugh about that. But that's not OK. None of them are Asian, how about you Photoshop them to look Asian and laugh about it. Can you imagine the uproar?

But bald ppl ... fock 'em, fair game. Why? Why is it OK to be baldist?

Gingers, bald guys and smokers. The final 3 groups it's ok for people to be prejudiced against.

I'm pretty much all 3. I'm like Louis CK but not nearly as funny, rich or famous. Pretty much means the only women willing to have sex with me are totally undatable freaks.

Sucks.

Gingers, bald guys and smokers. The final 3 groups it's ok for people to be prejudiced against.

I'm pretty much all 3. I'm like Louis CK but not nearly as funny, rich or famous. Pretty much means the only women willing to have sex with me are totally undatable freaks.

Sucks.

Atheists and vegetarians too.

vegetarians too.

I thought we couldn't make fun of fags anymore? :unsure:

Dude at my work is fat, bald, short, gay, Jewish, and was born in the Middle East.

He's a walking hate-crime.

Most bald people are either black men or white men. Black men can rock a bald head, and making fun of white guys is perfectly fine, should be encouraged.....making fun of anyone else and you are a jerk.