Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Sit/Start, here all day to answer questions.

I'm here to help all day. Ask away, I always mix my opinions with facts for the best answers I can give.

Just ask your question in here please, don't provide links...easier just to stay in here.

Ask away!!

I'm having serious trouble here. I have McCoy and jordy going for sure but I need to pick 3 more out of these fine players.

Roddy, C Patterson, spiller, Ellington, Ingram, Hyde, hill. Was leaning towards the first 3, But I can't wait to get Ellington in there. Please help

I'm having serious trouble here. I have McCoy and jordy going for sure but I need to pick 3 more out of these fine players.

Roddy, C Patterson, spiller, Ellington, Ingram, Hyde, hill. Was leaning towards the first 3, But I can't wait to get Ellington in there. Please help

Roddy for sure. Bengals are a solid defense, but Roddy is elite and should have a solid game.

Andre Ellington against the Giants...yes please! He will quickly become a must start in all fantasy formats. Has all the tools we love as fantasy owners.

Ingram, Hill & Hyde. Not this week.

Patterson vs Spiller. I love both their abilities. Both have the ability to score from anywhere on the field. The bad for Spiller is FJax cutting into his time. The bad for Patterson, will they stick Revis on him all game? Last week Revis covered the left side all game, which I think is a mistake. Let's assume they do the same thing this week. Going off of that I think you have to go with Patterson.

The bad thing about picking between the two. Either one of them are capable of completely going off. Roddy and Ellington are much safer picks. They will both produce solid numbers. The ceiling for Patterson and Spiller is higher, but there is no safety net with them.

Sooooo....

Roddy White

Andre Ellington

Cordarelle Patterson

Good luck!!

Currently have Brandon Marshall in my flex. Do I leave him, or start L. Miller, J. Hunter, or M. Asiata?

As of right now reports are that he is gonna sit today. The Bears brought up two WR's from their practice squad to replace Marshall and Jeffery. So, I would sit him.

We don't know how good Asiata will be or if McKinnon will play a big role, so I would leave him on bench. Miller looked good last week, but Moreno looked better!

Claiborne cannot cover anyone. Locker should have plenty of time to find Hunter all over the field today. I love Hunter's potential to have a huge day. With Wright getting the short routes, Walker covering the middle, it leaves Hunter wide open on some go routes. Big day for Hunter ahead!!

Sit Marshall due to status and run with Justin Hunter.

Good luck.

Crabtree cordarrelle or cooks at flex???

thanks!

Tough! Three great players there!

Crabtree has a nice match-up vs the Bears and Cordarelle is a danger every single second on the field. Cooks looks to be a perfect fit in New Orleans.

For me, this comes down to match-ups. Brandin Cooks plays the Browns and will be in a very favorable match-up. I like Cooks, especially in PPR league. With Haden covering Colston, Cooks should be able to run free creating plenty of opportunities for yards and TD's. With his speed and quickness he's a great target anywhere on the field, including in the redzone. While I really like Cordarelle and Crabs this week, Cooks offers too much to leave on the bench! Last weeks 7-70-1 looks to be elevated this week.

My choice, Brandin Cooks this week....

Good luck.

In non ppr league --already starting McCoy - need Flex Player

Sproles, Wayne or gerhart?

Until Gerhart shows us something I would designate him to the bench. Last weeks performance showed us nothing, even before he got hurt.

Sproles is a solid weekly start. His skillset is a great match for Chip Kelly's high octane offense. I expect him to be a major factor every week. Reggie Wayne came back into the Colts offense and took his badge back from Hilton. Regardless of what anyone says...Reggie is the Sheriff in Indy. Until someone can consistently out perform him in Indy, he's the go to guy.

With that being said, I want the #1 option is a very good offense. Reggie Wayne is the first look for Luck. He is a boarderline WR1 with a high ceiling every week and his lowside production is still very good. I would expect Wayne to get 7-8 catches and around 100 with a TD. I feel very comfortable taking Wayner over Sproles and Gerhart.

Run with Wayne.

Good luck!!

PPR Pick One Flex: T. West, Asiata, K. Wright or K. Benjamin

PPR need 2

Crabtree

Colston

K. Benjamin

My first pick of the three this week is Benjamin. I think his skillset is a perfect attribute against the Lions weaknesses. He should be able to break free for some bombs! 100 yards and a couple TD's is well within reason this week.

Crabtree has a good match-up, but I think the Niners will run a lot this week. The Bears have nobody to stop the run, so a healthy dose of Gore and Hyde is prolly in the Cards. The game also could be a blowout in favor of the Niners which goes against starting Crabtree as well.

Cordarelle offers scoring opportunities anytime he touches the ball. As long as he can avoid Revis he should have a pretty good game. Based on talent, he's a good start over Crabs.

I would run with Kelvin Benjamin and Cordarelle Patterson.

**IF Benjamin goes for 100 this week, he becomes a must start going forward. Between Cooks and Benjamin, we haven't had two rookies this good at WR in a looooong time, if ever.

Good luck!!

PPR Pick One Flex: T. West, Asiata, K. Wright or K. Benjamin

Man, only one!! West and Asiata can have a seat. We simply don't know enough to start them over the other options that you have.

I'm loving Benjamin this week and I'm very high on Wright. Both are almost must starts in fantasy. Wright has a great match-up vs the Cowboys and Benjamin has a great match-up vs Lions. In a rare case this week I am going to go against Benjamin. In PPR Wright could have a great game vs weak Dallas D. Hunter will stretch the defense allowing Wright single coverage with no help from behind. I think he can get 9-10 catches, around 100 yards and a TD. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe Benjamin is gonna have a stellar game as well. The difference to me is PPR. Wright should get more points on receptions over Benjamin. Benjamin may have more yards and more TD's, but I think the receptions will make the difference.

By a slim margin....Kendall Wright over Benjamin.

Good luck!!

Scoring League only ... whiffed on Le'veon Thursday....

Need 1 RB:

Asiata

C Hyde

T Richardson

J Bell

A Williams

Need 3 WR/TE

B Marshall

Mic Floyd

P Garcon

J Cameron

R Randle

**leaning Asiata (at home - NE run D looked bad - Joique has tough matchup!)

Floyd, Garcon, Marshall (I can always bench Marshall and try to pick up a guy like Dewayne Allen or Santonio Holmes on Sun/Monday night if Marshall can NOT go)

Thoughts?

Thanks for the time!

RB

Scoring League only ... whiffed on Le'veon Thursday....

Need 1 RB:

Asiata

C Hyde

T Richardson

J Bell

A Williams

Need 3 WR/TE

B Marshall

Mic Floyd

P Garcon

J Cameron

R Randle

**leaning Asiata (at home - NE run D looked bad - Joique has tough matchup!)

Floyd, Garcon, Marshall (I can always bench Marshall and try to pick up a guy like Dewayne Allen or Santonio Holmes on Sun/Monday night if Marshall can NOT go)

Thoughts?

Thanks for the time!

RB

Asiata. Of the group, I agree. Run with Asiata and hope he gets 20 carries and finds the endzone. He's a great power back, so he will get the goal line carries.

It looks like Marshall and Cameron are going to sit. So, I would keep both on the bench today. Which makes your choices much easier. Even without Palmer (50/50 as of now) I think Floyd is a fine start and Garcon has caught at least 5 catches in 17 straight games, so you are fine with those two. I think the Giants need to establish Cruz, but they also have to go deep to set everything else up. It's a roll of the dice, but I would rather run with Randle in hopes of good game over Holmes or Allen. Being so early we don't know if Randle is going to bust along with the rest of the Giants offense. I think Eli is too good and the Giants will rebound.

I'd start Asiata, Floyd, Garcon and Randle.

Good luck!!

Defense

Do I go Titans or Saints

Thanks

Saints. Romo bounces back pretty good. This may sound crazy, but I predict NO interceptions for Romo today. Browns are without Camerson. They have nobody. Saints have a great shot for a shutout today. No Gordon, no Cameron, no Ben Tate....bad QB play. Horrendous. I'm liking everything about the Saints in a match-up play today.

Take the Saints.

Good luck.

Forgot to add the Rams as an option so

Defense

Titans

Rams

Saints

I still like the Saints here. Chris Long is the leader of that defense and he's out. They play a pretty good team in Tampa. I like the Saints for turnovers and potential shutout.

With Cutler more then likely missing his top 2 targets (Marshall/Jeffery) is he still a better play then Romo? Or should I start Romo and hope he doesn't repeat last weeks performance?

1 point PPR

Need 1 WR2 (Megatron is WR1)

Floyd, Crabtree or Patterson

A lot of tough ones with Crabtree involved today.

Sticking to my guns. I like the Niners to be in a blowout and get their running game going today. Sit Crabs today.

Floyd or Patterson.....hmmm......tough. I like the outlook for both today.

By just a hair I would run with Patterson. His ability to run the ball edges out Floyds ability to get open. If both have 6-7 catches, Patterson should also have 20-50 yards rushing. This one is really a flip of the coin, but I'd take Patterson in a close one.

Cordarelle Patterson is my choice here

Good luck!

HI, thanks in advance. Need to pick 3 RB's...

Ball (must start)

Martin

West

L. Miller

Asiata

Bradshaw

Richardson

I'm pretty intrigued with Asiata....but feel safer with Ball, Martin, and West. Thoughts?

With Cutler more then likely missing his top 2 targets (Marshall/Jeffery) is he still a better play then Romo? Or should I start Romo and hope he doesn't repeat last weeks performance?

I'm leading Romo's bandwagon this week. Heck, I may be the only one on his bandwagon this week! Cutler having no Marshall, no Jeffery, means I have no confidence in Cutler. I like Romo bouncing back for Dallas. Not only do I think the Cowboys will win, but Romo will have no picks, 300+ yards and couple TD's. He has a lot of weapons. I think the Titans are a good group, but not as good as what it seems like they were against KC last week. Dallas has a better offense than KC. Romo will show up today in a big way.

Tony Romo is the pick in this one.

Good luck.

• Like 1

HI, thanks in advance. Need to pick 3 RB's...

Ball (must start)

Martin

West

L. Miller

Asiata

Bradshaw

Richardson

I'm pretty intrigued with Asiata....but feel safer with Ball, Martin, and West. Thoughts?

Ball, no brainer. Next I would run with Asiata of the group. He has a chance to be a great start today vs NE. Unless Martin is out, I would also run with him. Rams are a solid group, but Martin can do it all. I'm starting him based on his past. He's shown the ability to put up great numbers against anyone. I'll give him a couple games to prove he doesn't belong in a line-up. West will give way to Crowell in the redzone, Miller is being pushed out by Moreno, I don't trust TRich or Bradshaw.

Montee Ball, Doug Martin and Matt Asiata are the three that I would run with today.

Good luck.

How much does Jonathan Stewart's stock rise now that DeAngelo looks like he may sit? And how much does Ryan Mathews' stock drop facing Seattle? Normally it's not even a question of course, but given these two circumstances, I've put some thought to sitting Mathews and gambling with Stewart. But Stewart generally leaves me feeling meh. So, what's your take?

1/2 pt ppr need 2 from

Asiata vs NE

Sproles vs Indy

Fred Jackson vs Miami

Sproles. I like Asiata and Fred Jackson, but Sproles offers more than either of them. He'll easily get more points for receptions and it seems he may be the goal line choice. He's also a better threat to take it the distance anywhere on the field. All three are decent choices today, but Sproles has a slight advantage in about every situation.

Darren Sproles is the pick here.

Good luck.

Thanks!

A lot of tough ones with Crabtree involved today.

Sticking to my guns. I like the Niners to be in a blowout and get their running game going today. Sit Crabs today.

Floyd or Patterson.....hmmm......tough. I like the outlook for both today.

By just a hair I would run with Patterson. His ability to run the ball edges out Floyds ability to get open. If both have 6-7 catches, Patterson should also have 20-50 yards rushing. This one is really a flip of the coin, but I'd take Patterson in a close one.

Cordarelle Patterson is my choice here

Good luck!

How much does Jonathan Stewart's stock rise now that DeAngelo looks like he may sit? And how much does Ryan Mathews' stock drop facing Seattle? Normally it's not even a question of course, but given these two circumstances, I've put some thought to sitting Mathews and gambling with Stewart. But Stewart generally leaves me feeling meh. So, what's your take?

I agree with you. I would sit Mathews and start Stewart today.

I'm not a huge Stewart fan and the Lions have a very good defensive front, but Stewart is a pretty good back who can do some damage. The only thing I don't like about Stew is Tolbert will prolly come in a take the goal line carries. I think Stew can potentially get 80 yards and a TD. Seattle's D just looks stellar! I'm sitting everyone playing Seattle until someone shows me a chinc in their armor. I don't see any reason to start anyone against them. They shut down the Broncos and Packers their last two games. Two of the best offenses in the league and the Hawks shut them down. I don't see Mathews having the answer.

I think you and I feel the exact same about Stewart. He doesn't do a lot for me either. Based on DWill being out and Mathews playing Seattle.....

Jonathan Stewart is my pick today.

Good luck!!

• Like 1

Full Point PPR

Reggie Bush vs CAR

Asiata vs NE

J Stew vs DET

Not even close. Reggie Bush is almost a must start regardless of who he is playing. Joique Bell only makes Bush stay fresher for bigger plays. Love Reggie in any format this year against any team.

Bush is a solid play every week this year.

Good luck.

• Like 1

need to pick two

an rb and flex

stacey v tb

gerhart v wash

asiata v ne

hurns v wash

1 pt 15 yrds rush/rec

1pt ppr

6pt td

need to pick two

an rb and flex

stacey v tb

gerhart v wash

asiata v ne

hurns v wash

1 pt 15 yrds rush/rec

1pt ppr

6pt td

Stacy, Gerhart, Asiata. Of this group I think I would go with Gerhart. Washington doesn't look good at all and of the players to choose from and who they are playing I think I like his situation the best. Hopefully he'll get 20-25 touches and find the endzone this week. I like Asiata, but I would like to see how he does before inserting him. You have better options for this week. I don't know what is going on in St. Louis. Until they figure it out, we can't start Stacy.

Hurns has been elevated to #2 in Jacksonville behind Shorts. Since Shorts is always hurt, the Jags are basically saying, Hurns is our #1. Not Lee, Shorts or Robinson. Start Hurns as your flex.

I would go with the two Jags. Toby Gerhart and Allen Hurns.

Good luck.

Need to start 2 of these guys... But who?? Roddy White, Brandin Cooks, Michael Crabtree, Greg Jennings???...

Roddy and Brandin. No question. Roddy is a go to guy in Atlanta. Julio is the better wr, but Roddy is the leader who consistently get things done. I love Roddy going forward. Brandin is in a perfect situation to exceed all expectations. Great match-up in Cleveland. Crabs and Jennings are decent, but they don't shake a stick at Roddy or Cooks today.

Cooks and White, not even close today.

Good luck.

• Like 1