Sign in to follow this  
EAwer

One of my most epic MNF comeback wins last night

As you can see by my join date, I have been playing FF for a while now. Heading into the game yesterday, in a .5 PPR standard scoring league, i was down 99.9 to 133.07. I had only Russell Wilson, my opponent had Alfred Morris. I won 135.8 to 135.27 because of that last play on 3rd and 4 where Russell escaped the blitz and flicked it to Marshawn. So Crazy.

I'm happy u got a win and all but considering the popularity of the gm and the thousands and thousands of FF tms id bet this kind of thing happens hundreds of times each wk. Nothing epic or crazy here, friend.

On the other side of the coin....

I was up 45+ points going into MNF.....but was facing Wilson. 10 point bonuses for 300 PaYDs, 100 Ru/ReYDs.

Ended up losing by 1.7 points.....my second loss by that margin this season. Same thing happened week 1 on SNF. Up 45 and Luck/Hilton hung 46 points to beat me.

<_<

• Like 1

I was winning about $500 on Draft day. Had Garcon in all my lineups and a 15 point lead to stay on top. Had about a 30 point advantage to stay in the money. Wilson owners beat me out in just about every one of them. Ended up winning $8. Would have been over even sooner if Harvin TDs weren't penalized.

Guy in my league won by 3 points going against Harvin.

As you can see by my join date, I have been playing FF for a while now. Heading into the game yesterday, in a .5 PPR standard scoring league, i was down 99.9 to 133.07. I had only Russell Wilson, my opponent had Alfred Morris. I won 135.8 to 135.27 because of that last play on 3rd and 4 where Russell escaped the blitz and flicked it to Marshawn. So Crazy.

Noone cares.