Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Playoff picture

Big Blue 06 -- Division Winner #1 overall seed - Bye

Moz - Barring some craziness - Division winner #2 overall seed -- Bye

Techinically - if Frozen comes back on Moz and Brees has a out of this world game an Moz loses week 13 as well - along with Joc winning out Joc could win the division.

Kutulu

Whitewonder

Cuse

Kutulu seems to have the inside tract - in reality any of the 3 teams here could be the WC 1,2, or 3. All 3 seem to be in barring something crazy.

Joc - seems have the inside tract on the final wild card slot but far from a sure thing with delay seeming hanging around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delay - needs a Joc loss and a win himself in week 13

Ski - would need to have a huge come back and win out along with loses by Moz and Joc

Preliminary

WC - Kutulu - Joc

Whitey - Cuse

BB- plays lowest WC seed to advance

Moz - plays highest WC seed to advance.

the edjr ass division should just get all 6 playoff teams. superior division by far

the edjr ass division should just get all 6 playoff teams. superior division by far

If it was just one division I would still be in second place -- assuming I hold off frozen ( I got a 45 point lead and Watkins left he has Brees and Percey --- far from over :mad: and Joc or delay still primed to be the last one in...

* I frozen pulls the HUGE day today from Brees n Percey then I can still win the divison with either a win or a JOc loss.

Next week is just a battle with Joc and delay -- Joc is in with a win or a delay loss. Delay is in with a win and a j Loss. The rest is all WC Jockeying for position --- unless

...I almost want Frozen to pull the upset on me so Next week means much more - as with Ski losing I have a WC slot n matter what.

Playoffs are here

And the race for second place begins!!!

And the race for second place begins!!!

i would agree, but anything can happen.

so for round 2, does this league reshuffle seeds or does the 4/5 winner play moz and the 3/6 winner play big blue?

i would agree, but anything can happen.

so for round 2, does this league reshuffle seeds or does the 4/5 winner play moz and the 3/6 winner play big blue?

I play the highest seed to advance BB06 plays the lowest

are we ready for the playoffs? when i look at playoff bracket its basically nothing and when i look at fantasy previews it has dehaven playing cuse and big blue playing frozen beer nuts
??

Considering i brought Cuse into the league and hes been such an excellent addition, im sure he will best me in this matchup... His Big Ben will cancel out my ABrown for the most part so its going to come down to guys like Gordon and Cobb against AJ and TY.

I'm also thinking Desleazen's team is peaking at a good time and can take down Kutulu

Setting up Desleazen/BigBlue and Cuse/Moz

Considering i brought Cuse into the league and hes been such an excellent addition, im sure he will best me in this matchup... His Big Ben will cancel out my ABrown for the most part so its going to come down to guys like Gordon and Cobb against AJ and TY.

I'm also thinking Desleazen's team is peaking at a good time and can take down Kutulu

Setting up Desleazen/BigBlue and Cuse/Moz

Cuse -Beski has a really good team but I think you both are basically even also I don't think Ben cancels Brown -- I think Brown cancels Ben - its a QB heavy league for scoring (not saying take one round one as Bunny and Frozen can attest)

I don;'t think Delay gets by Kutulu who IMO has a sneaky good team.

I think it's BB-Cuse Moz-Kutulu in the semi's

I made a foolish drop when I let go of CJ Anderson -- he has MADE you a serious threat. If I only had him back.

Cuse -Beski has a really good team but I think you both are basically even also I don't think Ben cancels Brown -- I think Brown cancels Ben - its a QB heavy league for scoring (not saying take one round one as Bunny and Frozen can attest)

I don;'t think Delay gets by Kutulu who IMO has a sneaky good team.

I think it's BB-Cuse Moz-Kutulu in the semi's

WR's never cancel out a QB, you've been an FFToday vet long enough to remember those old debates. Its cut and dry. Every time Antonio Brown gets the ball and scores fantasy points, Big Ben scores points as well. But not the other way around. Ben can, and will throw to Miller, Bryant, Wheaton, Bell, etc... And this being a league where QB's get 6 point scores and points for completions means you can't even hang your hat on "well at least if Brown scores a TD its 6 for me and 4 for him".

Basically if Brown has a good game, Ben is going to have an even better one. Its not comparing apples to apples because I would still have Tom Brady at QB but its safe to say that in this league if you have the QB on the team of your opponents star WR (and best player), you don't need to worry that youll be beat by a huge day from said player.

If Brown goes off for 40, it wont be why Cuse loses because that means Ben likely has 50+.

Quiet in here this week. Good luck Cuse. I need to keep it close today, as your last guys play at 4, and I have Maclin, Witten and Forte going tonight and tomorrow. If I'm still within shouting distance, I have a good shot.

Off to a poor start though, with the Rams D coming down. The last two week when o didn't need it, they put up 48 and 40. Now it counts, and I gef 8. Typical.

Crickets. Well, I need 44.8 from Forte, Maclin and Witten. If I don't get it, I guess I don't deserve the win.

Maclin and Witten got it manageable (though how you can catch and run 73 yards and get tackled at the 1, I'll never know). I need 17.1 from Forte. A little quick research shows me that Forte got that number in 10 of 13 games. Throw in the fact that they're playing a crappy D and I'll be upset if I lose.

In the other game, banana boy turned out to be too much for Moz, barring a miracle from the new bears WR.

you just cursed yourself BB06

like I did last week when I wanted Kutulu over Cuse - I would have beaten Cuse going away :wall:

All I need is 10 rec 150 yds and 3 TD's ...... totally doable right? :(

you just cursed yourself BB06

like I did last week when I wanted Kutulu over Cuse - I would have beaten Cuse going away :wall:

All I need is 10 rec 150 yds and 3 TD's ...... totally doable right? :(

Definitely not trying to curse myself. Just trying to figure out if I can expect 17 from a guy that averaged 24 a week in this league. Trying to giveyself a little hope.

and of course, i score 170 and would have probably handled either moz or big blue and moved on to the title game...

thankfully, there was no lineup combo that i could have used to beat cuse last week. at best (since i wasnt sitting josh gordon) i could have scored like 155. not even close to enough. takes the sting away

Every year, on elimination day, I wonder why I play fantasy football. It brings out the worst in me and makes me wish bodily harm on people that have done nothing to me. I need 17 from Forte and get 13.5, just enough to keep me watching this atrocious football game. I thought this was my season, but every single person on my team choked in the same week.

I knew it when it happened, that this was my death. Screen pass in the fourth quarter to Forte from the 11. He gets to the 1 before getting tackled. They then have first and goal from the 1 and, as I knew would happen, Cutler throws passes until they get the TD.

Anyway, good game Cuse, good luck next week.

the top team in my home league (happens to be my brother) was 12-2 and his entire team no showed this week. He was actually 3rd or 4th in total points but he was most consistent and scored solidly each week. He had Rodgers, Forsett against the Jags, AJ Green, etc etc... it sucks but thats fantasy football and a very perfect example of why this game is at LEAST 50% luck. and those semi retards on the main bored who claim its mostly skill are full of it.

sorry BB. you had the best team all year

Wow - had only I go to play anyone other than Kutulu last weekend I win this league and it isn't close. This stings