Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

how soon before Beckham is doubled and shut down?

Wait until he faces Bill Belicheck. Case closed. Ask Megatron.

• Like 1

How long will opposing defenses let him kill them? Or will it matter-he's so quick on his cuts

Read he as a back injury . Maybe soon

his cuts will make him very hard to cover regardless of scheme. i anticipate somewhat of a sophomore slump, but he really did come out of school as one of the most pro-ready receivers in recent memory WRT route running.

• Like 1

The Cowboys should have started doubling him after the first quarter. They *almost* waited too long to game plan against him.

This guy will be the best thing to happen to Rashad Jennings. I don't think he'll be that easy to double cover either.

Are you worried about him this season? Look at the Giants schedule.

He stays a WR1 from here on.

As for next year . . . He's only going to get better. They double all great wrs.

doesn't stop them from being great.

• Like 1

Tripple team him,doesn't matter,kid is good!

Won't matter. Dallas doubled him much of the SNF game and he still thrived.

Beckham is very similar talent-wise to Antonio Brown; s supreme route-runner that gets in and out of his breaks on a dime.

Besides, with the rest of the schedule that he has (Jacksonville, Tennessee, Washington and St. Louis), he should carry a lot of teams to fantasy titles.

• Like 1

I've got a quandary with him this weekend. I have plenty of choices to start, and am not sure which direction I should go. I suspect that the Jints won't have to put up that many points against JAX this weekend.

I have to play a FLEX and a TE, as well as 2RB and 2WR. My lineup choices are as follows:

Rodgers

D Murray

J Hill OR R Jennings

Antonio Brown

Gordon OR Beckham

Kelce OR Rudolph

R Jennings OR Beckham

This is coming down to who sits: Jeremy Hill@TB, Jennings@JAX or Odell Beckham@JAX

I am leaning towards sitting Beckham: partially because NYG probably will be playing with the lead, and partially because they may decoy him and let his back heal more fully.

What do you peeps think about that?

NYG has to get the lead first to play with it. No way I sit ODB against Jacksonville... My question is whether or not to sit Cobb against NE... But I think I'm overthinking that.

I am leaning towards sitting Beckham: partially because NYG probably will be playing with the lead, and partially because they may decoy him and let his back heal more fully.

You are crazy if you're thinking of sitting Beckham. I'd sit Gordon @BUF before I sat Beckham @JAX.

I've got a quandary with him this weekend. I have plenty of choices to start, and am not sure which direction I should go. I suspect that the Jints won't have to put up that many points against JAX this weekend.

I have to play a FLEX and a TE, as well as 2RB and 2WR. My lineup choices are as follows:

Rodgers

D Murray

J Hill OR R Jennings

Antonio Brown

Gordon OR Beckham

Kelce OR Rudolph

R Jennings OR Beckham

This is coming down to who sits: Jeremy Hill@TB, Jennings@JAX or Odell Beckham@JAX

Normally I answer questions in the Assistant Coach forum, but in the spirit of the holiday I'd sit Jennings.

Jacksonville is surprisingly tough against the run as of late, but is a sieve in the secondary. Sit Beckham at your own risk.

Jesus, you'd think this guy was Jerry Rice incarnate...

Slow your roll people!

Jerry Rice? No. Top 10 WR the rest of the season? I think that's definitely possible.

Yes,it's a totally shocking statement, given that FFToday's own rankings have Gordon #15 this week and ODB #16...

Gordon is a top 5 play ROS. The rankings are incorrect.

Jesus, you'd think this guy was Jerry Rice incarnate...

Slow your roll people!

He's better

Normally I answer questions in the Assistant Coach forum, but in the spirit of the holiday I'd sit Jennings.

Jacksonville is surprisingly tough against the run as of late, but is a sieve in the secondary. Sit Beckham at your own risk.

do you think that the playing his old team factor will give jennings any sort of an extra incentive?

do you think that the playing his old team factor will give jennings any sort of an extra incentive?

There's something to the revenge factor, but I think Beckham will get his very early.

G-Men will ride Jennings in the 4th to run out the clock.

Wait until he faces Bill Belicheck. Case closed. Ask Megatron.

Because belicheck has such a great track record of shutting dow Giant's receivers...

What`s up with the staff ? Beckham gets .......2....... friggin targets the entire 2`nd half ? If you told me that i`d say yah, the Giants were up 20 most of that stretch but nope, in fact it was close and they`re trailing and still 2 targets. That`s 7 in a row, Tom C. is probabley gone and there`s going to be a "giant" flushing sound this off-season. P S bench Manning next week and he`ll go 31/43 380 and 3 for sure !!

Because belicheck has such a great track record of shutting dow Giant's receivers...

:wacko:

They scored 17 and 21 points

:wacko:

What`s up with the staff ? Beckham gets .......2....... friggin targets the entire 2`nd half ? If you told me that i`d say yah, the Giants were up 20 most of that stretch but nope, in fact it was close and they`re trailing and still 2 targets. That`s 7 in a row, Tom C. is probabley gone and there`s going to be a "giant" flushing sound this off-season. P S bench Manning next week and he`ll go 31/43 380 and 3 for sure !!

This is precisely why I was laboring over whether to start Beckham. It worked out regardless; Jeremy Hill scored far less than either Jennings or Beckham.