Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Just a reminder....

Hey... don't us losers still play more games to determine the final 6? (The Toilet Bowl, or something?) I get not being able to make WW adds/drops, but I don't remember not being able to switch out players I already own.

Or am I completely wrong, and the bottom 6 are finished?

Ok... it looks like I was right and the bottom six are still playing matchups to sort out 7-12 place.

I'd like to be able to make moves within my roster, please.

Ok... it looks like I was right and the bottom six are still playing matchups to sort out 7-12 place.

I'd like to be able to make moves within my roster, please.

It's over, darling

It's over, darling

I still have an opportunity to change my final ranking. Maybe you don't care, but I do. I'd like to finish the season with the best possible record that I can. Just because I didn't make the playoffs doesn't mean I'm happy to take whatever place. If I can fight for 7th place, I'm going to.

I remember being locked out of waivers last year, but I don't recall not being able to switch out players within my team. I don't think that's fair. Especially since 2 of my players got injured, last week.

I'm just messing with you. Yeahbubshould be able to change your own lineup just not drop and add.