Sign in to follow this  
dave32

Pick one QB. Will Help In Return (WHIR)

Pick one, standard scoring (listed in no particular order)-

Mark Sanchez vs. Seattle
Teddy Bridgewater vs. NYJ

Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Jaguars (who, surprisingly, have been pretty solid against QBs lately)
Shaun Hill @ Washington
Brian Hoyer vs. IND

It's playoff time, and my streaming-QB decision has never been harder. Let me know what you think and why and I'll help you in return if you have a post on the front page(or leave a link)

Pick one, standard scoring (listed in no particular order)-

Mark Sanchez vs. Seattle

Teddy Bridgewater vs. NYJ

Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Jaguars (who, surprisingly, have been pretty solid against QBs lately)

Shaun Hill @ Washington

Brian Hoyer vs. IND

It's playoff time, and my streaming-QB decision has never been harder. Let me know what you think and why and I'll help you in return if you have a post on the front page(or leave a link)

Teddy

Bump. I'm probably not going sanchez or hoyer.

Hugh, ok.

As much as I love Sanchize... not this week.

Fitzpatrick coming off a 6TD game seems the best choice he played as good or better than the list and well the other matchups are tough.

Hill just got hot but don't know how good he be but I also roll the dice on him with that intention... gamble a bit.

Fitz seems safe forgot last time a QB had a bad day vs the Jags.

Very tough call... I'd eliminate Sanchez, just because of the matchup. The Seattle D is back in a big way right now. I'd eliminate Teddy, just because he really has no weapons. I'm going to then eliminate Shaun Hill. He has a great matchup, but he is simply doesn't throw enough for me.

That leaves me with Hoyer and Fitz.

Fitz is not going to come close to repeating last week. Texans should be able to run all over the Jags. Just be comfortable with the fact that FItz is more likely for a 200 yard 2 TD game rather than a BIG game.

Hoyer is a VERY sneaky play IMHO. Indy is going to go up big. Cleveland should be in full on "air it out" mode by the second half. Vontae Davis is OUT, meaning Josh Gordon could HAVE HIS WAY. It just seems like most Indy games this year are either a shootout or end up with the opposing team scoring alot of garbage time points. Hoyer should respond well to being benched last week, but you also run the risk of him getting a quick hook if and when they get down early. I think Hoyer offers the most upside by far, but also the most risk.

In the playoffs, I just don't think you can risk the low floor, so with that in mind, I'd go with Fitz.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=441415