Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Fanduel Thursday night

Who did you guys start ? I put in 2 entry's romo, Dez. And Murray, Forte. I feel 2nd half we will get some production... I hope !

I steered away from Thursday only games but I did roll HEAVILY on Beasley. At less than 5,000 for his salary that was a no brainer. :banana:

Wow you pulled that one out of your arse... I rolled with Murray and Witten, seeing how CHI has been putrid against TE's. Then saw Escobar get the cheese.

I sure did but after I set my lineups, I was left with right around $5,000+ and noticed Beasley was $4,900. He's been getting some good looks and the opponents don't come much easier than the Bears.

I wanted to roll with Dez in a few but couldn't pull the trigger.

I got a decent start to the weekend and had Forte,Beasely and Bennett for 58.1 rest of the squad this weekend is

Hill

JStew

Megatron

Cobb

Crosby

Lions D

so we'll see.

I got a decent start to the weekend and had Forte,Beasely and Bennett for 58.1 rest of the squad this weekend is

Hill

JStew

Megatron

Cobb

Crosby

Lions D

so we'll see.

Nice lineup.

Hill

JStew

Megatron

Cobb

Crosby

Lions D

so we'll see.

I started J Stew as well.

J Stew is a nice play as long as Williams sits out and his opponent in NO cannot stop the run. I started D.Murray last night so it was a great start for my RBs.

I steered away from Thursday only games but I did roll HEAVILY on Beasley. At less than 5,000 for his salary that was a no brainer. :banana:

Great call!

• Like 1

After romo, forte and Dez I have : Gore, stedman, Jarvis, gates, and Den D and kicker... Some Hail Marys but I still have a chance