Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Manziel

Send him to the bench. What a joke. The Browns are contending for a playoff spot and they are throwing this game away by keeping this bum in.

Playoff spot in 4th place? Shid they didn't switch to him for that they need tv ratings.

As a Bengals homer, I was a bit worried how they'd contain him but the d-line is keeping him in the pocket where he is absolutely atrocious.

Keep running the rock with Hill & make Johnny throw in the 2nd half. Who Dey!

Tebow>Manziel. It is not even close.

Yep but instead of money sign he did sign of cross and that killed his career

Tebow>Manziel. It is not even close.

Yep but instead of money sign he did sign of cross and that killed his career

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was because of the sign of the cross. Tebow couldn't throw at a NFL level. At least he could run the ball. Manziel isn't going to put pressure on NFL defenses with his legs. He isn't big or fast enough.

I love these ass hat young QBs like Brady Quinn, Robert Griffin, and Johnny Manziel that come into the league and their first priority is getting an agent to hook them up with Subway commercials.

• Like 1

Two eyed Tim ought to be jogging in some teams back field run a few options damn stubborn pencil

You are awful.. wow

Lol yeah so many picked him up this week . No luck in fantasy

Lol at everyone who started Johnny blinking they we're gonna get 200 with 70 rush yds and a rush TD. You guys suck as bad as Johnny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*gasp*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHH...*choke*...HHHAHHHHHAHHAHHHGHHHAHAJAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

croak. :first:

Manziel really set himself up for mockery by being such an ass hole. If he was just some rookie who went out and sucked in his first game nobody would care. After the "dollar sign" bull and reports that he's a lazy jerk a lot of people were hoping he would suck ... and he sure did. Fock him. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Worst debut/hype ratio of all time? Just pathetic. I was sitting there accurately predicting every play he made.

Funny how everybody (including me) figured "Why not start $$$? He can't be any worse than Hoyer."

:doh:

Mike Evans >Johnny Manziel.

This. Plus you can't get away with the inaccurate throws & ridiculous jump balls he attempted in college.

Welcome to the NFL you clown.

Thinking Carolina DST might be a good play next week. Manziel was a disaster today.

Bout as ugly as you can get all around plus a garbage run game. We'll see how the kid responds, have to clean up the terrible footwork and ill-advised passes, not exactly breaking news that a rookie struggles in his first start though.

Omg I started this turd instead of the dirty Sanchez and it's going to cost me the game unless forte scores 50. I want to punch him in his Johnny football

The real story here should be the Cleveland coach. This ass hat as been watching Manziel practice all season, and knew his capabilities. I don't even want to get into the musical freaking chairs he's played at RB, ruining the confidence of two very promising young running backs with his Mickey Mouse high school substitutions.

Mike Pettine is a clown, and with the short leash NFL coaches are placed on his days should be numbered. Not saying Manziel may not be an NFL QB one day, but he is light years from it now. That second INT just thrown up over the middle down in the red zone was one of the worst passes I've ever seen. You've got the hopes of an entire city on your back and you throw up sh*t like that?

The most brutal and difficult job in sports is that of an NFL QB. That coach should have known better, and seeing how his team is still in the playoff hunt it was a criminal decision.

:bench:

Bout as ugly as you can get all around plus a garbage run game. We'll see how the kid responds, have to clean up the terrible footwork and ill-advised passes, not exactly breaking news that a rookie struggles in his first start though.

"Struggles" doesn't begin to describe what took place yesterday.

Too small. Too inclined to run first because he's been fast enough to do that at lower levels. Too unwieldy a windup. Not an accurate pocket passer. Reportedly doesn't have the greatest study habits.

Bortles, Bridgewater et al struggled. But you could look at them and see glimpses of what people saw when they projected them as NFL QB. Manziel looked like a contest winner at fantasy camp.

Hell, Jake "The Hurt" Locker is now optimistic about a job next year.

Funny how everybody (including me) figured "Why not start $$$? He can't be any worse than Hoyer."

:doh:

Everybody didn't.

Amazing how this guy is going to finish the year as a starter. Goes to show the Browns don't want to win. Bring back Hoyer....and please trade Gordon to a team that will actually get him the ball.

"Struggles" doesn't begin to describe what took place yesterday.

Too small. Too inclined to run first because he's been fast enough to do that at lower levels. Too unwieldy a windup. Not an accurate pocket passer. Reportedly doesn't have the greatest study habits.

Bortles, Bridgewater et al struggled. But you could look at them and see glimpses of what people saw when they projected them as NFL QB. Manziel looked like a contest winner at fantasy camp.

Hell, Jake "The Hurt" Locker is now optimistic about a job next year.

The Bengals had pressure all day on Manziel without blitzing, the O-line for the Browns is just not getting it done right now. This was very apparent in their inability to run the football. This isn't a new issue, it's been that way since Mack got hurt. The too small thing is just kind of silly at this point, maybe he is and maybe he isn't. We won't know until he gets the opportunity to play a few games. Guys like Brees and Wilson are around the same size and do just fine.

I'll let him play a few games before I make some sweeping judgement about him.

The most brutal and difficult job in sports is that of an NFL QB. That coach should have known better, and seeing how his team is still in the playoff hunt it was a criminal decision.

:bench:

I think they knew Johnny can't play in this league and i won't be surprise if this move was driven by someone up top.

Why else would they not give him the starting job despite Hoyer sucking it in preseason.

Why else would they not make the switch when Hoyer struggled for a number of games.