Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Better Call Saul - Extended trailer

You expect me to actually read his posts?

No. You said Pedophile

Anybody remember him from Wise Guy?

One of the best shows on tv in the 80's.

I do. Maybe one of the most underrated shows ever.

• Like 1

I do. Maybe one of the most underrated shows ever.

Yep. Jerry Lewis was also amazing during his stint on the show.

The show is depressing.

Jimmy is going to get focked up when he eventually gets muscled out of the class action lawsuit, by HHM and his brother. Chuck will of course side with his partners, legally and otherwise, since he is an employee of theirs and this is their suit by extension. Kim will eventually betray Jimmy for a partnership in HHM, starting with the printing paper trail and such. Jimmy will then change names do to the betrayal of his brother and namesake.

Meanwhile, Mike's daughter in law is being very subtle in her blackmail. Hear about Mike's revenge on his son's killers. After time goes by, invite him to babysit granddaughter. Show money. Talk about bills and how badly off they are financially. Put Mike on the spot to keep paying. She now knows the envelope was from him. She would absolutely go to the cops unless Mike keeps giving her money.

The show is depressing.

Jimmy is going to get focked up when he eventually gets muscled out of the class action lawsuit, by HHM and his brother. Chuck will of course side with his partners, legally and otherwise, since he is an employee of theirs and this is their suit by extension. Kim will eventually betray Jimmy for a partnership in HHM, starting with the printing paper trail and such. Jimmy will then change names do to the betrayal of his brother and namesake.

Meanwhile, Mike's daughter in law is being very subtle in her blackmail. Hear about Mike's revenge on his son's killers. After time goes by, invite him to babysit granddaughter. Show money. Talk about bills and how badly off they are financially. Put Mike on the spot to keep paying. She now knows the envelope was from him. She would absolutely go to the cops unless Mike keeps giving her money.

Do you find this show more depressing than Breaking Bad?

I agree that the characters in this show paint a pretty grim view of our society, but Jimmy at least injects some humor into every episode.

Do you find this show more depressing than Breaking Bad?

I agree that the characters in this show paint a pretty grim view of our society, but Jimmy at least injects some humor into every episode.

I am only half way through Breaking Bad as of now.

It's hard to find time to watch everything right now. You have more quality TV than ever before. More channels with great shows on cable. Streaming services with original content. The ability to watch any show from any time, and watch the entire series immediately. Just when things start to wind down with shows ending for a season like Walking Dead, here comes Game of Thrones and Orphan Black. I'm stuck in the comic book vortex with Flash and Agents of Shield, with Daredevil starting next month, it never ends.

I am only half way through Breaking Bad as of now.

It's hard to find time to watch everything right now. You have more quality TV than ever before. More channels with great shows on cable. Streaming services with original content. The ability to watch any show from any time, and watch the entire series immediately. Just when things start to wind down with shows ending for a season like Walking Dead, here comes Game of Thrones and Orphan Black. I'm stuck in the comic book vortex with Flash and Agents of Shield, with Daredevil starting next month, it never ends.

I don't have any premium channels, I barely use my AppleTV and I got rid of Netflix. Since football season ended, there hasn't been a ton of stuff I watch. Right now it seems like almost everything I watch is on Wed or Friday, so the DVR works overtime for 2 days and then there's a whole bunch of nothing. I think Shark Tank and Jeopardy are the only network shows I watch now. Everything else is on Comedy Central, FX, FXX, AMC, Palladia, or PBS.

It works out I since my store is busier this time of year and the weather allows me to get outside a lot more often.

I don't have any premium channels, I barely use my AppleTV and I got rid of Netflix. Since football season ended, there hasn't been a ton of stuff I watch. Right now it seems like almost everything I watch is on Wed or Friday, so the DVR works overtime for 2 days and then there's a whole bunch of nothing. I think Shark Tank and Jeopardy are the only network shows I watch now. Everything else is on Comedy Central, FX, FXX, AMC, Palladia, or PBS.

It works out I since my store is busier this time of year and the weather allows me to get outside a lot more often.

Current shows

Monday: Better Call Saul

Tuesday: Flash, Agents of Shield

Wednesday: Criminal Minds, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dual Survival

Thursday: Archer, Backstrom, This is Not Happening

Friday:

Sat:

Sunday: The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Once Upon a Time

Season 6 of Community just started and I need to grab that from Yahoo. Start of Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Start of Season 2 of Chuck. 4 episodes deep into True Detective. 3 episodes deep into Season 4 of Arrested Development. March Madness in Progress.

:doh:

Current shows

Monday: Better Call Saul

Tuesday: Flash, Agents of Shield

Wednesday: Criminal Minds, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dual Survival

Thursday: Archer, Backstrom, This is Not Happening

Friday:

Sat:

Sunday: The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Once Upon a Time

Season 6 of Community just started and I need to grab that from Yahoo. Start of Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Start of Season 2 of Chuck. 4 episodes deep into True Detective. 3 episodes deep into Season 4 of Arrested Development. March Madness in Progress.

:doh:

no wonder you have diabeetus

Great episode. Some powerful acting and a gripping story line :thumbsup:

I always figured that Mike backstory would be pretty damn compelling.

The show is depressing.

I think the brother is going to die. Of natural causes. But yes, the chick is totally going to fock him over. Can't trust them broads :thumbsdown:

Yeah, the brother is going to die and HHM and the chick, will fock him out of the lawsuit/money

Yeah, the brother is going to die and HHM and the chick, will fock him out of the lawsuit/money

It's definitely going that way. I also think Mike could be brought in to disrupt and/or avenge HHM's shenanigans.

Wasn't that into the show when it first started but I got to say it is really coming into it's own as a great must see TV show.

• Like 1

- Pimento -

I've known good criminals and bad cops, bad priests, honorable thieves. You can be on one side of the law or the other, but if you make a deal with somebody, you keep your word. You can go home today with your money and never do this again, but you took something that wasn't yours and you sold it for a profit. You are now a criminal. Good one, bad one, that's up to you.

This show has really started to peak. Like Breaking Bad, it continues to explore the question of, "who's good and who's bad" and in doing so destroys the small-minded idea that the world can so easily be seen in black and white. Mike's quote (above) is the exclamation point to it all.

Saul - Slippin' Jimmy, a wormy, snake of a lawyer who we know will become one of the seediest lawyers ever. But we also know he's desperately trying to be a good guy- - he's fighting, kicking, and clawing to stay good and honest.

Chuck - The "good" brother who followed the rules, did everything right, and became a huge success - respected by all. But we know his character is flawed, he's a judgmental, ego-maniac that would keep his own brother down to protect his station in the world and his own perceived success.

Howard - The top lawyer at the top firm who openly despises and spits on the little and "lesser" people. But for years he took blame and grief for not accepting Jimmy. He nobly played the ass-hole, denying Jimmy even though it was Chuck's doing all along.

Mike - a retired, dirty cop. A murderer and hired hand for criminals. But maybe the most calm, honorable, and upstanding character in both Saul and BB.

• Like 1

The HHM story line was somewhat predictable but still good to watch play out. Mike's handling of the protection job was extremely well done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: If you are not watching, you need to watch. Very good and only going to get better and better.

I am, but the show would be better if there was more Mike and less Jimmys girlfriend and brother.

I can't decide if Rhea Seehorn is the hottest chick I've ever seen or just regular hot.

It's eating at me

I am, but the show would be better if there was more Mike and less Jimmys girlfriend and brother.

Was talking about this the other day and for my money, just more Mike. Jimmy, is pretty much Saul already...it doesn't seem like it's that far down the road to exit Saul...but Mike's story arc is really a lot more interesting, probably in part due to the fact that Jonathan Banks is a better actor than than Bob O. Bummed there are only a couple of episodes left for the season.

I can't decide if Rhea Seehorn is the hottest chick I've ever seen or just regular hot.

It's eating at me

the kim wexler chick? ummmm no. she's ok

season kinda sucked so far imo

Anyone else still watching? :dunno:

Still watching, agree with everyone saying it's been a pretty slow season though. Even a lot of the Mike stuff has been pretty "Meh". Hopefully they finish with a bang.

the kim wexler chick? ummmm no. she's ok

season kinda sucked so far imo

Yeah last season was far better

Watching the marathon now. Another great show by AMC. (I didn't read any spoilers but ty for the warnings I scrolled passed) Huge BB fan so this is fun.

Liked season 1, never got around to watching season 2.

summer aint the best time for watching show.

fock hbo for putting GOT on in july

Can't wait for the new season tonight, great show.

Feels like it's been two years since last season.

Liked season 1, never got around to watching season 2.

same here - but I think season 2 is on Netflix now? I'll probably watch it soon.

Watch season two last weekend

Netflix?

Worth watching?

Better or Worse than Season 1?

This season has not been so hot. Enough with the brother.

This season has not been so hot. Enough with the brother.

I have liked it and I don't mind Chucks angles. Last weeks court episode was especially good I thought.

• Like 1

I have liked it and I don't mind Chucks angles. Last weeks court episode was especially good I thought.

They take so long to get somewhere with his story. More Mike and Nacho.

Agreed. The whole show is built on How Does He Get Out of THIS one now?