Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Dynasty Offseason: How is yours going?

Just finished my second season of a massive rebuild in Voltaire's Cult Classic League......so far this offseason could not be going any better for me....bolded players are on my roster

Julius Thomas to the Jags. Its a proven winning FF strategy to base 1/3 of your roster on the worst offense in the league.I now own Blake Bortles, Allen Robinson, Denard Robinson, Storm Johnson and Thomas This cant possibly fail. Its science. Look it up.

Jeremy Maclin to the Chiefs and the Alex Smith Vortex of Suck. May the FF Gods have mercy on his soul. But hey lets not be completely negative... its possible Maclin catches 200 screen passes this year, and this is a PPR league.

Saints resign Mark Ingram. Sorry Khiry Robinson. See you in 2018.

The Bills hire a running head coach, trade for a stud RB, and acquire noodle armed Matt Cassell to hand it to him 350 times. Sorry Sammy Watkins. Be a good decoy and run really far, really fast.

Texans sign Ryan Mallett. YAY! Finally something positive. Its not a sure thing, but man i'll take whatever tiny victory i can get my grubby little hands on at this point. I mean they are basically the 70's Nebraska, and will run the ball 800 times, and they just cut their HOF WR, but im sure that Devier Posey and Demaris Johnson will fill those shoes with no problem. But....Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.

Texans sign Brian Hoyer? Double you. Tee. Eff, mate?!?!?! If youre an ex-Patriots QB, you can play until your 50. Can Rohan Davey and Hugh Millen be far behind?

Well at least my super secret stash Jeff Janis is still in play.....I mean theres no way the Packers resign Randall Cobb, right? He is sooooooo out of Green Bay. Jordy, Jeffie, and Devante. Thats got a nice ring to it, doesnt it? Can i get a high five?

And.... *BONUS* i read someplace that this will be the year Ladarius Green is going to break out.....

All thats left now to complete the offseason is for the Titans to draft Marcus Mariota, The Ravens to re-sign Justin Forsett, and the Raiders to sign some over the hill veteran RB (Steven Jackson?) relegating Zach Mettenberger, Lorenzo Taliafero and Latavius Murray to bench roles, and i can drop a full 2/3 of my roster and start from scratch (again)

• Like 1

Have three dynasty teams (my favorite format). My first two I've had for five years and both are in perfect condition to challenge for titles this year and for years to come. My third team is the one I'm excited about. It's going into its third year, but I took it over about a month into last season and it was a bit of a mess. The cool thing about this league is that rather than the ordinary rookie draft where you simply select from the incoming rookies, in our four round draft, you can select any player in college and retain his rights until he enters the league. Because of this I have the rights to Mariotta and Amari Cooper already. I was able to deal for another first round pick, so I pick 3rd and 9th in the upcoming rookie draft where I'll be looking to add the best WR/RB combo I can get. The team s still probably a year or two away from being a contender, but it's heading in the right direction.

So far bad news:

Davante Adams: Cobb re-signed :mad:

Maclin: only competent WR on a team where the QB can't throw an accurate pass more then 20 yards

Possible good news:

A Johnson: maybe on his way to Indy

:dunno:

I feel for you South Carolina, I have already been hosed by some those myself.

Some may turn out better than we expect and some will be the train wreck we know is coming.

"If it doesn't break you it makes you stronger?" Emphasis on the question mark!

Free agency giveth and it taketh away, still the rookie picks remain.

Unless of course you traded them away for Maclin LOL. In that case focus on redraft until the 2016 rookie draft. :)

Maclin: Fock

Landry & Clay: If Wallace gets released, will anyone else be there to catch passes?

Charles & Kelce: Maybe the presence of Maclin will help

Lat Murray: No RB signing thus far, and they signed a good center.

Reggie Wayne: Probably going to cut him, but taking him in 18th round of the initial draft back in 2002 was one of my best picks ever.

Cole Beasley: Stays in Dallas where he's building a role.

Maclin: Fock

Landry & Clay: If Wallace gets released, will anyone else be there to catch passes?

Charles & Kelce: Maybe the presence of Maclin will help

Lat Murray: No RB signing thus far, and they signed a good center.

Reggie Wayne: Probably going to cut him, but taking him in 18th round of the initial draft back in 2002 was one of my best picks ever.

Cole Beasley: Stays in Dallas where he's building a role.

IMO you can cut Beasley. He's a nickel trying to be a dime.

I've got 3 obvious cuts when we drop from 26 to 22 to make room for rookies. Beasley's on the list for the 4th.

I've got 3 obvious cuts when we drop from 26 to 22 to make room for rookies. Beasley's on the list for the 4th.

Just out of curiosity, who are the other three?

I will say this about Beasley, when he has targets he has been productive.

The contract the Cowboys signed him to indicates they do value him, its not a throw away deal (4 yrs 13.6/ 7 mil guaranteed) in a situation where they didn't have money to blow.

IF they don't sign Murray or AP............ and IF whomever they replace that chain moving machine with doesn't have quite the same luster then I could not only see, but even expect, he would be part of solution for converting 1st downs.

I'm not saying to go out and get him at a cost, but when it comes to the end of the bench types I think he is one of the better Hail Mary shots in deeper leagues.

All thats left now to complete the offseason is for the Titans to draft Marcus Mariota, The Ravens to re-sign Justin Forsett, and the Raiders to sign some over the hill veteran RB (Steven Jackson?) relegating Zach Mettenberger, Lorenzo Taliafero and Latavius Murray to bench roles, and i can drop a full 2/3 of my roster and start from scratch (again)

Roy Helu to the Raiders.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6593/roy-helu

Helu is 26 and has been in the league for 4 years. I don't think that's quite the same as "some over the hill veteran RB (Steven Jackson?)"

I know. Im just being melodramatic.

I know. Im just being melodramatic.

Don't change a thing, then. That's an awesome part of your charm. : )

Don't change a thing, then. That's an awesome part of your charm. : )

There is still time for them to sign Jackson. Good thing i stocked up the liquor cabinet today

Cam - same. I'd like to see more help come his way.

Kaepernick - probably down - SF is going to poo but the silver lining is they'll have him run more

Foles -down big- to St. Louis

--------

McCoy out of Philly to Buf is a big win since Polk vultured TDs while Sproles vultured PPR.

Vereen to Giants is - I dunno- about the same maybe up a bit

C. Michael- down. I hoped 2015 would be the year. Marshawn re-uping in Seattle is a steaming pile of poo. Michael will tie up a roster spot on the far end of my bench for the forseeable future.

Polk - This is the big one. This should have been Sam Bradford's roster spot. McCoy going to Buffalo leaves him -for now- #1 in RB in Philly. I need the Eagles to continue striking out at signing other FA RBs and get stuck with Polk. The only reason he's on my roster and not Sam Bradford is he was a handcuff for McCoy and as you can see by the rest of the RBs, I could not afford to lose McCoy's starting gig. He's absolutely critical to the team. With Bradford my last cut going into the offseason on the FA wire rather than my roster, this could be a huge flop or still a win. Meanwhile Bradford to Philly could have been huge. He'd have been my #2 QB where I cut him since I needed Polk more than a #4.

-------

Calvin Johnson - same

Alshon Jeffrey - up should be a target monster with Marshall out of the picture

Randall Cobb - huge win in that he re-upped in GB.

Charles Johnson - same maybe up. He should be entrenched as #1 WR in Minny and have a full offseason to prepare for the role

Michael Crabtree - dunno yet

Justin Blackmun - hopefully he gets reinstated and keeps his head on straight, could be a big win.

Andre Holmes - He's a RFA, I hope somebody pries him out of Oakland

Duron Carter - roll of the dice waiver pick up found the perfect landing place in Indy, now it's time to cross fingers. If I had to do it again, another guy I'd have left on waivers for Bradford.

-------

Kelce - up since Fasano is gone. KC found a worthwhile WR but the QB probably still can't throw to him.

Eifert - big win with Gresham gone, now stay healthy

Rudolph - this gimp tease also needs to stay healthy

Allen - same Fleener still around to wreck his value. If I'm Luck-y (bad pun) he sticks and Fleener moves on next offseason like I had happen this year with Kelce and Eifert.

--------

Vikings D - I dunno. About the same maybe? They were only supposed to be a bye week filler but once I realized they were better than the 49ers D, I never got around to cutting them.

49ers D - a matchup-proof mainstay since the beginning of the league likely gone since everybody is leaving and the new coaching stuff is unproven. I should have seen the writing on the wall. Another roster spot I'd rather have given to Bradford.

-------

Haushaka - same

• Like 1

So I just bounced a trade offer to Top Gun for Ryan Mathews. He's loaded at RB (Forte, Lacy, McKinnon, Mathews, Pierce) but has got jack squat at TE (Chandler, Amaro, Marcedes Lewis) whereas I'm the exact opposite.

On the condition that DeMarco Murray doesn't sign with the Eagles, I offered him his choice of Rudolph, Eifert, or Allen for Mathews. I didn't offer Kelce. As an accidental Polk owner, I don't mind taking on the risk of Mathews, it'd justify keeping him on the roster, and I sure could use a RB2 in the worst way. Mathews will put up numbers when he's on the field and when he's not Polk will. And I've got 4 TEs, 3 that I like all about the same.

Possible cuts to make room for rookies at this point are Carter, 49ers D, and maybe Holmes. Polk may be vulnerable too but at this point, if Chip adds no more talented RBs, I'm thinking he is safe anyways even if I don't land Mathews in a trade because I don't trust Mathews health at all. I'm still mad at myself for cutting Bradford, but I know it wouldn't have been Carter, Holmes, or 49ers that I would have made room to keep him with, it would have been Polk.

Last season was my first ever playing dynasty and I took over a team and tinkered with it a bit and actually won the championship as a rookie.

Not going to go through my complete roster but possible upswings could be Owen Daniels going to Denver,Josh Hill taking over TE duties in N'Awlins and Dwayne Bowe getting his head out of his ass and landing somewhere that maybe he can get a fresh start.

As for studs I'm keeping a close eye on the Murray situation and as for duds too early to tell but I could see A Bradshaw,Sproles and Bryce Brown being big ??

Last season was my first ever playing dynasty and I took over a team and tinkered with it a bit and actually won the championship as a rookie.

Not going to go through my complete roster but possible upswings could be Owen Daniels going to Denver,Josh Hill taking over TE duties in N'Awlins and Dwayne Bowe getting his head out of his ass and landing somewhere that maybe he can get a fresh start.

As for studs I'm keeping a close eye on the Murray situation and as for duds too early to tell but I could see A Bradshaw,Sproles and Bryce Brown being big ??

Braggart.

:wave:

Are you in the market for a TE?

No way. Julius Thomas is going to catch like 130 passes this year, and Ladarius Green is going to BLOW THE F0CK UP this season. I read it online, so its a fact..

A week ago, my dynasty team was looking like some pieces would fall together for me. Dynasty Auction PPR with $100 Salary cap.

Now on the Fence

Davante Adams ($6) - Was looking like a good keeper if Cobb left

Donte Moncrief ($6) - Looking like the #2 guy before Andre Johnson signed

Andre Johnson ($20) - Don't think he's keepable at $20 this year

Definite Keepers

Odell Beckham ($6)

Sammy Watkins ($11)

Latavius Murray ($5)

Arian Foster ($19)

Other Possible Keepers

Gio Benard ($12) - i don't think he's worth 12 but predicting not many impact RB's will be available to draft.

Charles Sims ($5) - Maybe doug martin gets traded?

Marquess Wilson ($5) - Does he replace Marshall

Have a lot of potential but may be over valued now due to the team situations. Any thoughts?

A week ago, my dynasty team was looking like some pieces would fall together for me. Dynasty Auction PPR with $100 Salary cap.

Now on the Fence

Definite Keepers

Odell Beckham ($6)

Sammy Watkins ($11)

Latavius Murray ($5)

Arian Foster ($19)

Other Possible Keepers

Gio Benard ($12) - i don't think he's worth 12 but predicting not many impact RB's will be available to draft.

Have a lot of potential but may be over valued now due to the team situations. Any thoughts?

Scoring nuances, starting lineups, and how many teams?

Also how big are the rosters and is there a cutdown to or below a certain salary number at some point or is it keep or throwback whomever you want?

12 teams (6 pt tds, 1 pt ppr for WR/TE, 0.5 PPR for RB)

Starting lineup consists of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, D

12 teams (6 pt tds, 1 pt ppr for WR/TE, 0.5 PPR for RB)

Starting lineup consists of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, D

Think Foster might be on the cusp at that number but if you keep him I would definitely toss back Gio.

If you toss back Foster then Gio might be a keeper option, if as you say, RBs could be scarce. For me at 1/2 PPR for RBs, I'm tossing him back either way.

Wilson will not replace Marshall, but could be starting across from Alshon, if Royal is signed Wilson will not have enough production to justify the $5 salary this yr but he could still be a solid keeper medium to longer term, depends how you want to play it. At $5 I probably toss him back and take the chance of landing him cheaper at some point in the year even though I'm a fan.

I probably keep both of Adams and Moncreif based on future potential/trade value. Adams will not be highly sought after as before the Cobb signing but the Packers #3 WR typically has FF value and with an injury to Cobb or Nelson he becomes money at that price.

Salary cap dynasty is definitely my favorite format, so many nuances to player values and you are not going to find the groupthink that permeates much of FF these days.

Is there a cutdown below a smaller cap number at some point, or you just keep or toss back all that you want?

would agree that salary cap dynasty is the best. Keeps thing interesting even when your team isn't doing so good one year. You try to trade your expensive players for young cheap potential.

I agree with alot of what you are saying. People in my league seem to pay extra for young potential so it adds a dynamic to it. Rookies used to go for absurd amount of salary during the drafts but now people realize, rookies aren't the greatest year 1 so it's essential to get them cheap.

oh yeah, all Free Agents not drafted have a salary of $5. So if you want a real cheap player, you have to draft him and keep him or cut him and hope you can pick him off waivers later in the year (will be the price you drafted him at)

oh yeah, all Free Agents not drafted have a salary of $5. So if you want a real cheap player, you have to draft him and keep him or cut him and hope you can pick him off waivers later in the year (will be the price you drafted him at)

Wow, $5 seems a steep price minimum with a $100 cap.

That makes a big difference, would think of Adams and Moncrief as definite keepers through week 1 at a minimum. Wilson and Sims keepers too in that case IMO.

Trent Richardson. LOL.

Check (if you believe the draftniks). Check. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd a big fat checkerino.

It would be hilarious, if it werent so f0cking tragic.

Trent Richardson. LOL.

Check (if you believe the draftniks). Check. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd a big fat checkerino.

It would be hilarious, if it werent so f0cking tragic.

If Latavius is the breakout player some believe that he is..... TRich is not going to stand in the way of his breakoutiness.

I'm on the fence regarding Murray but if I was in his camp TRich would be a gift IMO. Raiders just signed him to enough coin that they can't easily dismiss him and consequently he will be blocking the roster slot of a draft pick or more worthy vet. Lat train rolls on minus some trade value appeal.

I think I like Helu ceiling the best of the bunch by mid-season or so anyway but not going all-in or anything, assuming PPR.

• Like 1

so far RB is the only area that been really affected. PPR, keep 6 total player most likely keep 2 RBs maybe 3

McCoy - keeper

Ellington - on trade block

CJ Spiller - on trade block

Simms - keeper if he's the starter / drop if not

Helu - drop

Reddick - drop

My plan is to trade either Ellington or Spiller and keep the other, but if the right offers come along I might trade them both.

**I traded Brandon Marshall, Bishop Sankey, and a 3.14 for Megatron. Im in a 12 year old 16 team Dynasty League.

My other WR's are Antonio Brown, Kenny Stills, Charles Johnson, Brandin Cooks, Marquess Colston, Andre Holmes, Cordaralle Patterson, Duron Carter, Nick toon and Brian Tymes.

My plan is to start Ant Brown, Megatron and Brandin Cooks. We start 2-3 Wr's.

**Traded A. Bradshaw for Tyler Eiffert Te. We MUST start 1 TE. I also have Jimmy Graham, Gavin Escobar.

Now on the Fence

Definite Keepers

Odell Beckham ($6)

Sammy Watkins ($11)

Latavius Murray ($5)

Arian Foster ($19)

Other Possible Keepers

This is more of a deep keeper than a dynasty.

Keeping with my unpredictability,in our Dyno 3 year catch and release:

Derek Carr/Victor Cruz/2.04 for Brees/Sanu/2.07

2.10 for Michael Crabtree

If I had taxi'd Carr, he never would've been on the block. I think he can put up fantasy points. But I think it'll happen consistently in a couple years. Something I just didn't have as an option. As for Victor Cruz, I truly can't get behind a wide receiver with a patellar tendon tear.

For the guys I received, Crabtree is the ultimate boom or bust candidate, and for a late second round rookie pick I'm willing to risk it. His route tree is amazing and I truly believe that he can make a good living being the #2 guy in the right offense. Kaepernick sucks, so anywhere he goes should be better.

As for Drew Brees, he's still going to throw a bazillion times, with or without Jimmy Graham. Maybe his numbers take a hit, but if Brandin Cooks and any potential draftees can be impact players (also hello Spiller), I think Brees is a perfect buy low this offseason in dynasty and will be a value qb next year in redraft.

Sanu is mainly filler, but let's face it...Marvin Jones isn't a world beater...and Sanu flashed last season. He needs to work on the drops, but he could be a serviceable bye week filler

My Dynasty league is a little complicated, but here are some of the basics... 10 team Dynasty $500 Auction with Contracts ranging up to a max of 5 years. Players with contracts that have ended can be tagged as RFA and the owner has the option to match the highest bid or let the player go in exchange for a designated draft pick. Up to 4 players can be designated RFAs and assigned a draft pick round of 1, 2, 3, or 4. Limit of 4 TFA tags. Any players picked up during the season are automatically given a one year contract. Rookies are drafted straight line and have a set auction value based on when they are drafted in the rookie draft. One Franchise tag can be placed on a player that matches the salary of the average of the top 5 players in that position. Starters QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE Flex, K, Def. 0.5 PPR and 0.5 pts per completion. Kickand punt return points. 75% fine for players that are dropped while still on contract.

I won the league last year and have a lot of players that have contracts that have ended...

Brees, Drew NOS QB. One year left on the contract. The loss of Jimmy will hurt, but I feel they will still pass a lot. A good QB is very important in this league.

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB. 4 years left on contract. Will keep because he is cheap bye week filler for Brees. The addition of Wallce should help. Who knows whats going to happen with AP?

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB. Contract has ended. Might RFA tag him, but I have a lot of other players I would rather RFA tag.

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB. Contract has ended because he was picked up during the season. Will definitely RFA tag him. I think they will have a more balanced attack similar to the end of last year since Peyton is getting worn out.

Brown, Bryce BUF RB. Contract up. I will let him go now that Shady is in town.

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB. Contract up. Will RFA tag him. No brainer.

Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB. Contract up. Might RFA tag him, but the Browns are just a mess.

Hyde, Carlos SFO RB. 4 years left on contract. Gore gone. Coach gone. Defense gone. Have no clue what to expect.

Ingram, Mark NOS RB. Contract has ended. I like that he resigned with NO. Pierre gone, which helps. Might RFA tag him.

Jackson, Fred BUF RB. Contract has ended. Will let the old man go.

Richardson, Trent IND RB. Three years left on his contract. Shoot me in the face! He is on an expensive rookie contract and I will most likely cut this bastard.

Sankey, Bishop TEN RB. 4 years left on contract. Will hold for now and pray he gets more snaps.

Williams, Andre NYG RB. 3 years left on contract. Will hold. Didn't like the Vereen signing, but Andre can't catch anyways. Jennings is old, but lightly used but would be better if he went away.

Boldin, Anquan SFO WR. Contract has ended. Will let go.

Brown, Antonio PIT WR. One year left on contract. Stud.

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR. 4 years left on cheap contract. Still up in the air as to where he will be playing next year.

Edelman, Julian NEP WR. Contract up. Would like to RFA him.

Quick, Brian STL WR. 2 years left on cheap contract. Will hold. Nick Foles addition is great.

Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR. Contract up. Probably let go.

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE. 3 years left. I like the move to Miami because anything is better than Cleveland.

Kelce, Travis KCC TE. 3 years left. Should get more snaps. Chiefs released Fasano which should help. Having one of the best RBs on the team always helps. Maclin helps as well to spread the field.

Walker, Delanie TEN TE. Contract up. Will let him go.

• Like 1

If Latavius is the breakout player some believe that he is..... TRich is not going to stand in the way of his breakoutiness.

Looking forward to his 'breakoutiness'. : D

Cam - same. I'd like to see more help come his way.

Kaepernick - probably down - SF is going to poo but the silver lining is they'll have him run more

Foles -down big- to St. Louis

--------

McCoy out of Philly to Buf is a big win since Polk vultured TDs while Sproles vultured PPR.

Vereen to Giants is - I dunno- about the same maybe up a bit

C. Michael- down. I hoped 2015 would be the year. Marshawn re-uping in Seattle is a steaming pile of poo. Michael will tie up a roster spot on the far end of my bench for the forseeable future.

Polk - This is the big one. This should have been Sam Bradford's roster spot. McCoy going to Buffalo leaves him -for now- #1 in RB in Philly. I need the Eagles to continue striking out at signing other FA RBs and get stuck with Polk. The only reason he's on my roster and not Sam Bradford is he was a handcuff for McCoy and as you can see by the rest of the RBs, I could not afford to lose McCoy's starting gig. He's absolutely critical to the team. With Bradford my last cut going into the offseason on the FA wire rather than my roster, this could be a huge flop or still a win. Meanwhile Bradford to Philly could have been huge. He'd have been my #2 QB where I cut him since I needed Polk more than a #4.

-------

Calvin Johnson - same

Alshon Jeffrey - up should be a target monster with Marshall out of the picture

Randall Cobb - huge win in that he re-upped in GB.

Charles Johnson - same maybe up. He should be entrenched as #1 WR in Minny and have a full offseason to prepare for the role

Michael Crabtree - dunno yet

Justin Blackmun - hopefully he gets reinstated and keeps his head on straight, could be a big win.

Andre Holmes - He's a RFA, I hope somebody pries him out of Oakland

Duron Carter - roll of the dice waiver pick up found the perfect landing place in Indy, now it's time to cross fingers. If I had to do it again, another guy I'd have left on waivers for Bradford.

-------

Kelce - up since Fasano is gone. KC found a worthwhile WR but the QB probably still can't throw to him.

Eifert - big win with Gresham gone, now stay healthy

Rudolph - this gimp tease also needs to stay healthy

Allen - same Fleener still around to wreck his value. If I'm Luck-y (bad pun) he sticks and Fleener moves on next offseason like I had happen this year with Kelce and Eifert.

--------

Vikings D - I dunno. About the same maybe? They were only supposed to be a bye week filler but once I realized they were better than the 49ers D, I never got around to cutting them.

49ers D - a matchup-proof mainstay since the beginning of the league likely gone since everybody is leaving and the new coaching stuff is unproven. I should have seen the writing on the wall. Another roster spot I'd rather have given to Bradford.

-------

Haushaka - same

Grrr .... I went into the offseason wondering how I would make room for next season's rookies. Now it looks like I have four spots to fill and maybe six.

Polk - gone. Carter, Holmes, 49er D likely gone but will keep my eye on preseason. Carter especially can stick with a good preseason. That Holmes got an absurdly low RFA tender and yet no team matched it means that this is a guy I like more than any NFL GM out there. Since he's now going to spend his career in the Black Hole, I may have to cut bait. 49ers have lost a lot of quality bodies on defense and on the sidelines- the years of carrying just the one D and playing them week in/week out regardless of matchup are over since I don't trust Minny for that role. See how the draft and preseason play out.

Possibly gone as well are Blackmun and Crabtree.

Well probably not Crabtree but he's pissing me off, ideally he'd have gone to Indy or SD but Miami is the only team that offered him a contract - $3M that would have been an OK landing spot, I guess, but he snubbed them. If he thinks he's going get get paid more than that, it would explain why his phone isn't ringing. Oh well, it's not like I have to make a decision any time soon, but this is a loose end that I'd like to see tied up.

If Blackmun is reinstated, he'll make the team. I have to keep my finger on the pulse of the situation there.

Well it was going rather ho hum until a few weeks ago.

First i mortgaged my future by trading the 1.05, 1.12, 2016 1st for Dez.

Then i traded away Big Ben, Vjax, L Green, Joseph Randle for Brandon Cooks

Finally I traded TY Hilton, 4.05, 2016 3rd for Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis.

Putting my current roster at

Luck, Dalton

L Bell, Charles, L Murray, K Davis, Mckinnon

Dez, Nelson, Cooks, Cpat, Boldin

Fleener, Cooks

Well those are the more relevant names at least. Not sure if i am done trading or not, but i dont want to tinker too much more with the roster.

Well it was going rather ho hum until a few weeks ago.

First i mortgaged my future by trading the 1.05, 1.12, 2016 1st for Dez.

Then i traded away Big Ben, Vjax, L Green, Joseph Randle for Brandon Cooks

Finally I traded TY Hilton, 4.05, 2016 3rd for Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis.

Putting my current roster at

Luck, Dalton

L Bell, Charles, L Murray, K Davis, Mckinnon

Dez, Nelson, Cooks, Cpat, Boldin

Fleener, Cooks

Well those are the more relevant names at least. Not sure if i am done trading or not, but i dont want to tinker too much more with the roster.

The Dez trade was good for you. Gave up a lot to get B Cooks, so he'll need to perform to justify the trade. You got crazy 'top of the market' value for TY, so yer gold on that. I'd advise to improve your TE corps though.