Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

2015 Site is up

Does it save us from the inhuman and unholy burden of having to zoom inandout too much?

Sadly, it doesn't have a mute button for smartassed comments, either. :P

Hey guys sorry! Got super busy this week with work. I'm gonna pay the MFL fee on Tuesday.

:doublethumbsup: AWESOME dude. Seriously, that focking ROCKS bro. The ESPN site is barely usable at this point, so I for one GREATLY appreciate it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey guys sorry! Got super busy this week with work. I'm gonna pay the MFL fee on Tuesday.

Thanks man.

I've got all the draft stuff on page one for convenience, but after the draft, I'll move the league standings back into the prime location where it belongs and relocate the draft stuff to the draft tab. I also moved the trade bait above the chat area because I want people to see it all the time.

Does it save us from the inhuman and unholy burden of having to zoom inandout too much?

Si

Actually it was a free app.

I actually see 2 different apps. One is free and the other is 2.99. Not sure what the difference is. :dunno:

I installed the free app. Not bad but I like the site better. Even with all the information and all.

Okay guys I am going to pay it tonight, once the fee is paid any donations to my PayPal will be greatly appreciated, but not needed. jamesnormaniv@gmx.com is my email.

Also Voltaire, I know you messaged me and said I could but I just wanted to clarify. I am planning on playing with the entire layout, the setup what tabs are listed, list league history etc... I have a pretty good understanding of HTML and whatnot so I will make it as beautiful as I can.

Also had an idea, I want to feature one team a week for 14 weeks in a write up, just ask some questions where you see your teaming going etc... things like that (this will not effect the film/show we feature each week). Just to make everyone a little more involved. Would you guys be up for that?

Okay guys I am going to pay it tonight, once the fee is paid any donations to my PayPal will be greatly appreciated, but not needed. jamesnormaniv@gmx.com is my email.

Also Voltaire, I know you messaged me and said I could but I just wanted to clarify. I am planning on playing with the entire layout, the setup what tabs are listed, list league history etc... I have a pretty good understanding of HTML and whatnot so I will make it as beautiful as I can.

Also had an idea, I want to feature one team a week for 14 weeks in a write up, just ask some questions where you see your teaming going etc... things like that (this will not effect the film/show we feature each week). Just to make everyone a little more involved. Would you guys be up for that?

I'm game.

Yeah, both things sound great, the site updating and the write-ups.

Okay guys, its paid we are back on MFL. The total was $89.95, my paypal is jamesnormaniv@gmx.com any donations will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to another season!

Okay I played with the layout a bit, and moved some stuff around. It is basically my vision, just need a little fine tuning.

Okay I played with the layout a bit, and moved some stuff around. It is basically my vision, just need a little fine tuning.

Since this will be my first time playing at MFL, I've got a learning curve anyway, so I'm pretty much okay with whatever you do. My only suggestion is that the colors look at bit like a Houston Texans billboard. Is there anything more generic? Or is there an option to change the theme for each user?

:cheers:

Since this will be my first time playing at MFL, I've got a learning curve anyway, so I'm pretty much okay with whatever you do. My only suggestion is that the colors look at bit like a Houston Texans billboard. Is there anything more generic? Or is there an option to change the theme for each user?

All the themes look like crap in my opinion, and I didn't want one with a black background, so I went with the American themed one. You can't really edit the colors, and it doesn't allow you to use HTML otherwise I would have the page looking incredible. And to answer your question I'm not really sure if you can edit it just for your team, that would be a nice feature though, if everyone wants I can just put it on "None" and it was change automatically throughout the season.

Also if you have a smartphone get the "MFL Platinum" app, SUPER easy to navigate, much more user friendly than even ESPN in my opnion. Its free on Android.

By the way if anyone is looking for a soundclip for their franchise landing page, I found moviesoundscentral.com/

By the way if anyone is looking for a soundclip for their franchise landing page, I found moviesoundscentral.com/

Ha... I didn't even realize you could do that. Will definitely check it out... I imagine there are some pretty good Special Agent Cooper quotes that would be awesome to use.

• Like 1

@90sbaby, I'm just making sure that the PayPal address is @gmx.com. Just wanted to make sure that you weren't shortening it down from gmail.com. I'll send some funds your way.

Yes it's jamesnormaniv@gmx.com I appreciate you asking though before you sent some funds to a stranger haha. Appreciate it man!

Yes it's jamesnormaniv@gmx.com I appreciate you asking though before you sent some funds to a stranger haha. Appreciate it man!

Money has been senatored. I sent enough to cover the per person cost for me and broke @ss Gary, plus a bit extra. Hope it helps.

:nono: <_<

Thank you very much, its always appreciated.

hey, bro, how much do you need? :cheers:

hey, bro, how much do you need? :cheers:

Well it cost me $80 and some change, The Blade sent me $15, you can send whatever honestly, anything is truly appreciated, even five bucks.

Well it cost me $80 and some change, The Blade sent me $15, you can send whatever honestly, anything is truly appreciated, even five bucks.

If you don't get anymore donors, let me know and I'll send you some more. I based that $15 on a few others that had mentioned they would send coin your way. I don't want you to foot the bill by yourself. :cheers:

• Like 1

If you don't get anymore donors, let me know and I'll send you some more. I based that $15 on a few others that had mentioned they would send coin your way. I don't want you to foot the bill by yourself. :cheers:

No don't worry about it man, your donation was honestly more than I was expecting from one person to begin with, you paid your dues in my opinion, thank you for the offer though!

1 - 1 :wave:

You won the weekly high score and can submit a feature movie for the masthead and do a writeup if you want.

You won the weekly high score and can submit a feature movie for the masthead and do a writeup if you want.

Actually I think someone else beat me out buy a few decimal points. DrSG maybe ??

Actually I think someone else beat me out buy a few decimal points. DrSG maybe ??

How do I post the info. Do you want me to just send it to you and you'll post it with a photo?

How do I post the info. Do you want me to just send it to you and you'll post it with a photo?

you can post it here or PM me. Either way.

Hey Voltaire,

I just messaged you another movie for this week.

Also guys, looking to trade Frank Gore for a WR of equal value. Offer me something!