Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tom Brady will NOT accept a deal - No games or bust

I hope Goodell doesn't reduce it. Suck it, Tom.

This

All this hassle over a few games to kick back and relax? Doesnt Tom realize the courts ruling would change nothing and people think what they think already, its set in stone. All it would do is put him on the field for those games. Not worth the hassle and commitment to courts etc.

Maybe he wants to, oh I don't know, win the games? :dunno:

I think we can all agree that the most important thing is that he misses the opener against Pittsburgh.

Stephen A. Smith Tweets just a minute ago:

I’m hearing that Brady’s 4-gm suspension will likely be upheld by the NFL.

Of course, coming from him, he may just be straight making it up.....so take it with a grain of salt.

Of course, coming from him, he may just be straight making it up.....so take it with a grain of salt.

Isn't Th*masina Br*dy a good friend of his?

I'd be shocked if it stays at 4 games. I thought all along it was made 4 games with the intention of dropping it to 2 when he appealed. I would love it, and it definitely would send the right message to others considering cheating, but I'd be surprised.

So what happens if it's upheld and they take it to court? Is he still ineligible to play while the court proceedings are going on? I'm assuming they would take a while

I'd be shocked if it stays at 4 games. I thought all along it was made 4 games with the intention of dropping it to 2 when he appealed. I would love it, and it definitely would send the right message to others considering cheating, but I'd be surprised.

I felt this as well, but I thought if this was the intent maybe going to 6 would have been better. I am sure they will get at least 2, maybe even keep the 4.....but will that really stop the cheating in NE? I doubt it.

I felt this as well, but I thought if this was the intent maybe going to 6 would have been better. I am sure they will get at least 2, maybe even keep the 4.....but will that really stop the cheating in NE? I doubt it.

No way. New England will always cheat as long as Belichick is running things. But it's more of a message to the other teams and players.

So what happens if it's upheld and they take it to court? Is he still ineligible to play while the court proceedings are going on? I'm assuming they would take a while

I think that was all a big bluff. Brady does NOT want this in court.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing this in federal court for reasons already discussed itt

That said, if NFLPA wasn't such a sh!t union compared to the other major sports I'd have a lot more respect for its bluster here.

The NFL and NFL Players Association have engaged in discussions over a potential settlement in Tom Brady’s four-game suspension ruling, but it appears the league is unlikely to meet in the middle.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter shared Tuesday, via Mark Daniels of the Providence Journal, that the NFL doesn't feel "inclined to budge much" on the New England Patriots quarterback’s appeal, and that he expects the suspension to stay at four games.

That could be a preemptive move in the event Brady's legal team takes the league to federal court.

Brady, who was first suspended by the NFL in the midst of May, had his appeal heard by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell at league headquarters on June 23. Since then, it’s been quiet for the better part of five weeks.

Schefter, however, anticipates there will be some form of a resolution – one way or the other – sometime this week.

Brady and the Patriots will kick off training camp practices on Thursday.

I really like the guy.

I really like the guy.

He's can be entertaining, but he also loves to make things up just to hear himself talk.

Like saying that Andy Reid is a racist for getting rid of Leshon McCoy and Jeremy Maclin. Even though he replaced them by signing Demarco Murray and drafting Nelson Agholor. Two blacks. :doh:

He's can be entertaining, but he also loves to make things up just to hear himself talk.

Like saying that Andy Reid is a racist for getting rid of Leshon McCoy and Jeremy Maclin. Even though he replaced them by signing Demarco Murray and drafting Nelson Agholor. Two blacks. :doh:

True, but are they cornball brothers?

Schefty seems to be wrong about half the time. Smiff seems to be wrong about half the time and making sh!t up about 25% of the time.

So I still have no focking idea :dunno:

Did Brady really destroy his phone? :doh: :lol:

I would think if Brady appeals and it goes to court, then he would play week one.

Then it goes to court, which will take a couple months and hang over his head all season and drag this out further.

Then he loses in court at which the 4 game punishment will be implemented.

Brady then misses weeks 14, 15, 16, and 17.

This just needs to focking end.

I would think if Brady appeals and it goes to court, then he would play week one.

Then it goes to court, which will take a couple months and hang over his head all season and drag this out further.

Then he loses in court at which the 4 game punishment will be implemented.

Brady then misses weeks 14, 15, 16, and 17.

yeah, court really flies. it will happen by December :wacko:

lol yeah especially federal court

He'll be piloting a chair next to Ray Ray on NFL Countdown by the time it winds its way through the courts

Did Brady really destroy his phone? :doh: :lol:

yeah and it wasn't mentioned in 240 pages of the Wells Report? :lol: :doh:

If Dickie Dunn said it, it would be true. SAS is no Dickie Dunn.

Just tryin' to capture the spirit of the thing, Reg.

NFL NEWS!

BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD

Is that a real story? That Brady destroyed his cellphone during the investigation?

Is that a real story? That Brady destroyed his cellphone during the investigation?

Well.. it's a real "story"

Well.. it's a real "story"

Yeah, I realize that. Is that all it is? I only saw it here and one moron on Facebook.

Yeah, I realize that. Is that all it is? I only saw it here and one moron on Facebook.

The whole thing is so focked up.

They are saying that the phone was destroyed the same day he met with Wells

Once again, this looks bad.

Is it true though?

The whole thing is so focked up.

They are saying that the phone was destroyed the same day he met with Wells

If that's true, it should be 16 games. No bigger admission of guilt than that. Or bigger attempt at a cover up

If that's true, it should be 16 games. No bigger admission of guilt than that. Or bigger attempt at a cover up

:(

I can't even defend this, can't even try.

"The cover up is always worse than the crime"

It's true according to Felger and Mazz. He's reading from something where Brady said he was getting a new phone about that time anyway so he instructed his assistant to destroy the old one, as that is what he normally does. It just so happened to be on the exact day that he met with Wells.

I'll take douchebags for $1000, Alex

It's true according to Felger and Mazz. He's reading from something where Brady said he was getting a new phone about that time anyway so he instructed his assistant to destroy the old one, as that is what he normally does. It just so happened to be on the exact day that he met with Wells.

I'll take douchebags for $1000, Alex

Wow, talk about a legacy going up in flames. Not only a cheater, but a sneak and a liar.

Wow, talk about a legacy going up in flames. Not only a cheater, but a sneak and a liar.

Yeah, not so much.

Had goddell come out today and said Brady did nothing wrong, you would have still had the same take.

in the end it's still a minor infraction. The lying cannot be defended and looks terrible.

A good friend of mine is a patriots homer, he said the phone is no big deal because it wasn't NFL property.

Tommy pigtails is not looking too good right now.

just came out that he didn't confirm it was destroyed until way later (June 23rd)

and

that he still has the former 4-month phone

Yeah, not so much.

Had goddell come out today and said Brady did nothing wrong, you would have still had the same take.

in the end it's still a minor infraction. The lying cannot be defended and looks terrible.

That's what I'm saying. The fact that he cheated id what it is. Goes with the team's reputation. But the way he threatened to sue, and was whining and acting like he was the victim.....just sickening.