Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Keep up the pace - Hey we're done!

June Mock finished in about 4 days. You have to want to be in these drafts then not waste our time with lack of effort.

just talking straight

Can someone post the top available defenses, am on a train to NY and connecticity sucks

• Like 1

..... I get impatient with the mfl drafts since we are allowed to predraft players, yet most people dont for whatever reason.

We certainly slowed down to a crawl at the end, which is unfortunate, but I appreciate everyone for participating! I hope to have some analysis of the mock on the site in a few days.

I appreciate you guys letting me partake in this mock being a newer member on the board it was a good experience drafting with new people and seeing how it worked. Looking forward to the next one.

As always this was entertaining and enlightening, I appreciate being included and wish you all well in your FF play this fall; unless you are playing me, then... not so much.

It is always a pleasure to be invited to participate in the early June and July Mocks here at FFToday. Thank you Mike and thank you to all the drafters this year.

My only hope is that someone has the desire and time to put our time and effort to good use through a MFL10 or No-Hassle process so we can see how we did at the end of 2015.

See you all on down the road.

What is this no hassle process?

Same as our June Mock, but we've been doing that for years and a drafter takes the lead every week to score it and send the results to everyone.