Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Mike, you need to suspend GF for at least a month.

Worthless poster. Hypocrite. Bored suicide. All related to a poster's content. Not personal attacks.

"sickly, fat, poor, womanless bastard like yourself". Personal attacks and woefully inaccurate.

SHAME.

*DING. DING.*

SHAME.

*DING. DING.* WH0RE.

SHAME

*DING. DING.*

Difference is, yours are opinion. Mine are fact.

Game, set, match.

Im sure hes just on a poker bender and will show up soon. The thing with degenerate gamblers is they are not satisfied til they have lost it all. So they will tell stories like "I was up 2 grand" only to end with "I broke even/lost 100" wich means they lost every cent they entered the session with plus double that most likely.

The trend for GF has been when he wins, he immediately runs here to brag about it. When he loses, he waits a couple of days to post.

Game, set, match.

Nice.

Game, set, match.

Delusional.

It's appropos in some sick and twisted way. That means appropriate, Newbie. The devolution of this Geek Bored. A couple of years ago, there was a big push for GiantsFan to win Geek of the Year. He finished very high in votes, almost won. The Geeks were trying to give him a lifetime achievement award, in a way. I thought it was a noble deed, a nice touch, something unusual around here. Fast forward to today, and the same exact people are trying to get him banned on a daily basis. What changed? Well, for people that have been around for years and years, it sure wasn't GiantsFan. He is remarkable in his consistency. So, again, what changed? That means people like you, Newbie.

Delusional.

It's appropos in some sick and twisted way. That means appropriate, Newbie. The devolution of this Geek Bored. A couple of years ago, there was a big push for GiantsFan to win Geek of the Year. He finished very high in votes, almost won. The Geeks were trying to give him a lifetime achievement award, in a way. I thought it was a noble deed, a nice touch, something unusual around here. Fast forward to today, and the same exact people are trying to get him banned on a daily basis. What changed? Well, for people that have been around for years and years, it sure wasn't GiantsFan. He is remarkable in his consistency. So, again, what changed? That means people like you, Newbie.

Giants Fan has been here since 1999. I have been here since 2004. Now, I suppose GF may have been a productive member in the five years before I joined, but he has never been a good member since the time I started here. All he does is post the same Letigre videos, tells us how he predicted so-and-so's breakout fantasy year, and bores us with his poker lies. All of that was well and good. He would occasionally have a retard day and start 15 threads and talk to himself in them. Easy enough to avoid. But lately, all he does is taunt everyone with his stories about not working and trying to screw the system for permanent disability, and hijack other peoples' threads. I have never reported the guy. And I wasn't one of the ones who reported him this weekend. But he sure as hell won't be missed. Just a lazy, worthless dredge of society.

Giants Fan has been here since 1999. I have been here since 2004. Now, I suppose GF may have been a productive member in the five years before I joined, but he has never been a good member since the time I started here. All he does is post the same Letigre videos, tells us how he predicted so-and-so's breakout fantasy year, and bores us with his poker lies. All of that was well and good. He would occasionally have a retard day and start 15 threads and talk to himself in them. Easy enough to avoid. But lately, all he does is taunt everyone with his stories about not working and trying to screw the system for permanent disability, and hijack other peoples' threads. I have never reported the guy. And I wasn't one of the ones who reported him this weekend. But he sure as hell won't be missed. Just a lazy, worthless dredge of society.

This is a time waster site that used to be full of colorful characters and loose cannons. Today, blandness abounds.

Are you actually pushing for a "Everything is Awesome" Lego movie scenario, where homogeneity reigns supreme? Then, what's the focking point? It's like assh0le parents and school officials that stuff pills down kids' mouths to stifle their creativity so that they become docile and uninteresting.

This is a time waster site that used to be full of colorful characters and loose cannons. Today, blandness abounds.

Are you actually pushing for a "Everything is Awesome" Lego movie scenario, where homogeneity reigns supreme? Then, what's the focking point? It's like assh0le parents and school officials that stuff pills down kids' mouths to stifle their creativity so that they become docile and uninteresting.

Perhaps you should save your faggity whining for someone who reported him. Because I didn't. I simply said he won't be missed. If you read this thread, it seemed pretty unanimous that everyone wanted him out of here. You can leave too if you're that butthurt. All you do is b1tch and moan anyway. :wave:

Same people still can't figure out how to use the ignore function. 2 or 3 of the biggest trolls are still posting here without being reported and just about as bad as GF. There is a ton of hypocrisy in this thread.

Perhaps you should save your faggity whining for someone who reported him. Because I didn't. I simply said he won't be missed. If you read this thread, it seemed pretty unanimous that everyone wanted him out of here. You can leave too if you're that butthurt. All you do is b1tch and moan anyway. :wave:

:lol:

I've always kinda been curious about that myself. PB has actually been one of my favorite posters over the years and has cracked me up numerous times. But he does seem miserable every time he comes here and acts like he loathes this place. Why continue to come back? :dunno:

I've always kinda been curious about that myself. PB has actually been one of my favorite posters over the years and has cracked me up numerous times. But he does seem miserable every time he comes here and acts like he loathes this place. Why continue to come back? :dunno:

What else does he have? He's sickly and alone. We're about it.

What else does he have? He's sickly and alone. We're about it.

How many people around here are your Facebook buddies?

Me? Zero.

#FACE

Facebook. Grown men. :lol:

The Seahawks chatter on the Mange Bored is decent.

For the love of god someone tell me how to report and I'll do the dam thing

I found it and did it thanks. Dude has been spamming the board way too dam much. First time I've ever reported someone

I looked at that tread an GF pretty much made a fool out of you, playing on your ignorance like a fiddle! Your posts in this tread only shows how pathetic you really are. The fact you didn't know how to report someone shows how helpless you are.

I looked at that tread an GF pretty much made a fool out of you, playing on your ignorance like a fiddle! Your posts in this tread only shows how pathetic you really are. The fact you didn't know how to report someone shows how helpless you are.

You should set yourself on fire in a show of solidarity to GF.

• Like 1

You should set yourself on fire in a show of solidarity to GF.

That doesn't sound like someone being very excellent to another. :nono:

Oh, wait. Wrong place. :doh: Carry on.

That doesn't sound like someone being very excellent to another. :nono:

Oh, wait. Wrong place. :doh: Carry on.

Just trying to help one of our members support another. Peace and love.

Just trying to help one of our members support another. Peace and love.

And FIRE !@#

Bullies.

Are you feeling better after a little sleep?

Great, I see that the tool didn't get banned...

Oh and Giants Fan is still able to post as well...

• Like 1

The only person GF made a fool out of is himself.

Well, not true...anyone thinking he said something worthwhile was also foolish.

FACT: "Arizona" is a registered trademark of the University of Arizona, as is, like I said, "Cats".

The conversation with my father, a Law Prof at said University, went something like this (a decade ago):

Me: Yeah ... i coulda had beardown.com, but since it's a U of A trademark, I just ignored it.

Father: That's rediculous. They can't enforce that.

Me: You would be suprised, they have registered trademarks on Bear Down, Arizona, even Cats and they are bastards about it.

Father: Cats! They trademarked the word "Cats"!?

Me: Yep.

Father: That makes me so angry. They can't enforce that shiat.

But ... at no point, did my father say, "You are an idiot, that is impossible." Right? Guess the fock why? Just take a wild guess?

BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!

http://licensing.arizona.edu/trademarked-language-0

Apologies in this thread ... or should we have a whole seperate thread for ppl to apologize to me ... i dunno.

FACT: "Arizona" is a registered trademark of the University of Arizona, as is, like I said, "Cats".

The conversation with my father, a Law Prof at said University, went something like this (a decade ago):

Me: Yeah ... i coulda had beardown.com, but since it's a U of A trademark, I just ignored it.

Father: That's rediculous. They can't enforce that.

Me: You would be suprised, they have registered trademarks on Bear Down, Arizona, even Cats and they are bastards about it.

Father: Cats! They trademarked the word "Cats"!?

Me: Yep.

Father: That makes me so angry. They can't enforce that shiat.

But ... at no point, did my father say, "You are an idiot, that is impossible." Right? Guess the fock why? Just take a wild guess?

BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!

http://licensing.arizona.edu/trademarked-language-0

Apologies in this thread ... or should we have a whole seperate thread for ppl to apologize to me ... i dunno.

Wow. Not sure where to start on this. I guess I'd begin with your recounting of something your supposed law professor father said is hardly the be all and end all of things. But more importantly even under your rubric you agree that they can't enforce it, so how the fock does it matter at all? If you can't enforce it then it is essentially meaningless. I suppose there may be a deterrent effect but hell I would argue that even that is improper and try to flip the tables on the University...if actually cared, and wanted to take them on.

Wow. Not sure where to start on this. I guess I'd begin with your recounting of something your supposed law professor father said is hardly the be all and end all of things. But more importantly even under your rubric you agree that they can't enforce it, so how the fock does it matter at all? If you can't enforce it then it is essentially meaningless. I suppose there may be a deterrent effect but hell I would argue that even that is improper and try to flip the tables on the University...if actually cared, and wanted to take them on.

And he keeps glossing over that it started over his claim that Arizona Tea spells it with a capital Z because of the ®. Yet other companies have Arizona in their names with no repurcussion.

My guess is it was some rumor about Arizona Tea and he bought it and now will cling to being right that they somehow trademarked a state name with almost zero means to enforce it unless someone is trying to represent the University.

Just as almost any other state would be able to do. Try using Tennessee and the right color orange together to look like the University and see how far you get.

Wisconsin does enforce some though...on the "forward" W they use as a logo. A few have used it without permission and been forced to change it over the years.

And he keeps glossing over that it started over his claim that Arizona Tea spells it with a capital Z because of the ®. Yet other companies have Arizona in their names with no repurcussion.

My guess is ...

I stopped reading right there. That's my entire point. People who have no clue about the actual circumstances, little to no, or pretend, legal experince, want to argue with me, and I already knew they were wrong. Didn't have to look it up.

I provided the link that proves my point. Believe it or not, I didn't just make up some bullshiat story, to see if I could convince you dumbfocks of my lie. However, that does sound entertaining.

I told a story, people didn't believe me ... turned out it was true.

Hmmmm. Deja vu all of a sudden.

• Like 1

I stopped reading right there. That's my entire point. People who have no clue about the actual circumstances, little to no, or pretend, legal experince, want to argue with me, and I already knew they were wrong. Didn't have to look it up.

I provided the link that proves my point. Believe it or not, I didn't just make up some bullshiat story, to see if I could convince you dumbfocks of my lie. However, that does sound entertaining.

I told a story, people didn't believe me ... turned out it was true.

Hmmmm. Deja vu all of a sudden.

So exain why Arizona Jeans company spells it normal but the Tea company does not?

Face it, you have zero to support you on that and on enforcement... which was the point of nearly everyone that disagreed with you.

Do you really have time for this? What is next,,if I explain that, you bring up something else? Do we get into the nuances of how to enforce a vague trademark?

People like Worms get entire educations about the law, and still got this wrong, jumpimg to conclusions.

Trademark enforcement (like I said from the start) is different frrom trademark registration.

Lemme try and explain this,,the best I can. U of A also owns the Tm "cats". Now they COULD go after any product, like a cat litter for "multiple cats". Be all FU, we own the trademark, be a big legal battle ... not worth the effort, right? Not someone whomthey compete with.

However, if you were to print up t-shirts, using the Friz Quadrata font (or any other for that matter) that said "GO CATS" and sell them on campus, you could get sued.

I know it's focked up, what can you do ... They own the trademark. You hafta enter into a licensing agreement with them, if you wanna print up some t-shirts.

If you took a scan of the "hang in there" kitten,,and then traced it, and had it slamming a basketball .....

I would totally buy that shirt.

You might even be able to get away with a little bit of making it's face look like "Wilbur" the team mascott, but they will send their lawyers after you, if they can.

Are you aware, most likely, parts of your DNA ... and not, plant DNA or monkey DNA... YOUR HUMAN DNA ... owned by corporations?

Aww jeeze, prolly start a whole new argument ... Just trust me on this one, ok? Not some tinfoil hat bullshiat ...Lotta arguments about it. Some people claim to own genetic code, as they "discovered" it.

I believe it's a patent, you can file on a map of a specific genetic structure (aka human DNA), and some companies have filed thousands of patent requests, covering lots of bases.

Ill believe that they have these frivolous trademarks in place just in case they need to take down people on their turf. But ill need a link to show any connection with the AriZona tea company, that screams urban legend to me. Show a link and its fine. Shouldnt be too hard to google "Arizona tea trademark name university" or something. Simple fact: If something exists, there is a link on the internet proving it.

Prolly exists somewhere, just like the stories about them handing out cold cuts for those of us waiting in line to give blood at Saint Vincent aboit 11Am on 9/11. Somwhere, out there is the story, and it could be the person that told it to me was wrong. Pretty quick conversation with a graphic designer I knew in New York, a decade ago.

He seemed to have first hand knowledge of the design.

Me: Yeah, I went to the University of Arizona. They are a-holes about their trademarks.

Friend: You know, AriZona iced tea right?

Me: yeah, how the fock did thet get away with that?

Friend: Next time you look at a bottle, notice the capital Z. Ari Zona ... different mark.

Me: Wow .... that's really smart.

Do you really have time for this? What is next,,if I explain that, you bring up something else? Do we get into the nuances of how to enforce a vague trademark?

People like Worms get entire educations about the law, and still got this wrong, jumpimg to conclusions.

Trademark enforcement (like I said from the start) is different frrom trademark registration.

Lemme try and explain this,,the best I can. U of A also owns the Tm "cats". Now they COULD go after any product, like a cat litter for "multiple cats". Be all FU, we own the trademark, be a big legal battle ... not worth the effort, right? Not someone whomthey compete with.

However, if you were to print up t-shirts, using the Friz Quadrata font (or any other for that matter) that said "GO CATS" and sell them on campus, you could get sued.

I know it's focked up, what can you do ... They own the trademark. You hafta enter into a licensing agreement with them, if you wanna print up some t-shirts.

Exactly my point...Arizona Tea had zero reason to make it a capital Z other than for style...rather than why you claimed they did it.

Especially since they say they are trying to make sure people understand its because they arent from Arizona.

http://gothamist.com/2010/04/28/arizona_iced_tea.php

far different from using Go Cats with a specific font.

You were wrong...just admit it.