New England at New Orleans 6:30 PM

Oakland at Minnesota 7:00 PM

Denver at Houston 7:00 PM

San Diego at Arizona 9:00 PM

Sunday games -

Green Bay at Pittsburgh 12:00 PM

St. Louis at Tennessee 7:00 PM

Dallas at San Francisco 7:00 PM

I wanna know how dafuq the Bison and Brownies got chosen for national game on ESPN over the Lions and Washington Indiginous Peoples?

the power of JFF?

- Pettine looks like that chrome dome shim that's married to the chick with the huge rack on that storage show -

FOOSBALL, baby!

I find it impossible to believe ESPN decided on this game even assuming everybody was healthy. Then again, that's the power of Rex and JFF.

On a similar but different subject, I think this drive may be enough to get Tyrod the starting job.

- no surprise that the Bison D is really the only fantasy worthy watch up in here ... they will be one ornery unit. actually think going from Schwartz to Rex makes them even more reckless, though -

RGMe hurt shoulder and being tested for a concussion. He's only good in a pistol offense. It's all he can do. I hope the skins cut him.

Move all Skins up your board if RG3 is out for a long time.

Colt takes the team down for a score. The offense looks totally different when Griffin is out. He just awful and has no place in this offensive scheme. He needs a gimmick scheme.

RGMe hurt shoulder and being tested for a concussion. He's only good in a pistol offense. It's all he can do. I hope the skins cut him.

Move all Skins up your board if RG3 is out for a long time.

Colt takes the team down for a score. The offense looks totally different when Griffin is out. He just awful and has no place in this offensive scheme. He needs a gimmick scheme.

- Crowell is so much more dynamic than West ... it's like they turned the electric foosball knob to 11 when Crow got the carries -

The Redskins needed IK to break RG111's jaw. Need to pick him up if he doesn't make the Bills roster.

Mclown is so terrible. As bad as Manziel is, they should just let him play. They already know what they have in Mccown wich is a practice pro bowler. At least Johnny bustball has some upside in theory.

Mike Jones might be one of the sneakiest MFL10 running backs there is

Didn't see the game; Can you expand?

I only caught the end of the bills game, but their front four looked pretty good. they were in Manziel's face on almost every play I watched.

I know this is all 2nd and 3rd stringers playing at that point in the game, but to me it shows that the Depth players on the bills can bring it.

Didn't see the game; Can you expand?

It's Matt Jones, and he looked good. Made some nice hard runs and scored a td. He's a nice change of pace for Alf and the whole run game.

Its a joke that people think Tyrod can be a real qb right?

I actually thought he looked pretty good. Not a world beater, but some potential. A couple of times under pressure he stepped up in the pocket nicely and delivered nice balls to a receiver. He extended plays with his feet, and kept his eyes downfield rather than just tucking and running. When he did run he looked explosive. I thought his arm looked strong and accurate. Playing against what is supposed to be a pretty good defense with no Sammy, no Harvin no Robert Woods, and with only two healthy RBs, neither of which were on the roster a month ago, and one of which who ran the ball 53 times for 171 yards in is entire college career. Other than taking the sack at the end of their first drive, i didnt see him do anything that made me say "This guy is a joke." Im sure if he is the starter they will be conservative with the play calling, and he needs to finish drives better, but that would be easier if he had all his playmakers in the game. Probably a QB2 at best, but he isnt making me sorry i grabbed him for practically nothing in two Dynasty leagues.

Neither the Bills or Browns have a QB. They all suck. The Browns have a good offensive line, but it didn't show well against arguably the best front 4 in the NFL. McCown looked lost last night. I didn't see much of Johnny Drunk Ball. The Bills didn't play their best players and still looked ok against a decent defense.

The Browns haven't fixed their run defense. Either Pettine is an idiot or their talent is terrible. I am leaning toward the former. Afterall, he is the only idiot that wanted the job when they canned Coach Chud after one year.

I like Jones but I'm partial. He'd had trouble staying healthy at school but he can finish a run....sometimes too well. Kinda reminds me of the way M. Barber use to hurt himself trying to hurt other guys while finishing his runs.

I like Jones but I'm partial. He'd had trouble staying healthy at school but he can finish a run....sometimes too well. Kinda reminds me of the way M. Barber use to hurt himself trying to hurt other guys while finishing his runs.

What was surprising to me was his burst. He exploded through holes. Pretty impressive for a big back.

I've been warning Alf drafters. Could be a timeshare....or an outright takeover.

I've been warning Alf drafters. Could be a timeshare....or an outright takeover.

I find it difficult to put alot of weight on preseason performances. It's usually played against bench players and when the starters do play, I think they drop their level of play 1) because they know they have the job and 2) not to risk injury. The only guys giving it their all are the ones trying to earn a spot which would include every rookie. I've seen alot of young players have good showings in preseason that never translated over to regular season play. With all that said a great showing in preseason is not a negative, but I'm not writing off a back that has rushed for over 1k yards consecutively in his first 3 seasons and scored a minimum of 7 TDs b/c a rookie looked good in 1 preseason game.

I find it difficult to put alot of weight on preseason performances. It's usually played against bench players and when the starters do play, I think they drop their level of play 1) because they know they have the job and 2) not to risk injury. The only guys giving it their all are the ones trying to earn a spot which would include every rookie. I've seen alot of young players have good showings in preseason that never translated over to regular season play. With all that said a great showing in preseason is not a negative, but I'm not writing off a back that has rushed for over 1k yards consecutively in his first 3 seasons and scored a minimum of 7 TDs b/c a rookie looked good in 1 preseason game.

Granted, but Alf is already being written off in the passing game. If the kid has taken over that role it's a huge first step. Also, for keeper players, this is a contract year for Morris. The franchise tag for running backs is big cheese. They will have a decision to make and Jones'play in 2015 could help them make it. A late round selection could be a 2016 keeper steal.

Granted, but Alf is already being written off in the passing game. If the kid has taken over that role it's a huge first step. Also, for keeper players, this is a contract year for Morris. The franchise tag for running backs is big cheese. They will have a decision to make and Jones'play in 2015 could help them make it. A late round selection could be a 2016 keeper steal.

Id just let Alf walk and play Jones. Paying an RB is one of the least productive things a team can do now.

Good point.

Jets falcons kicking off. Time for the Matt Ryan hype train to gain even more steam despite his worst weapons and Oline hes had since being a pro. Dont get me wrong, Matty is good. If you absolutely need the near lock QB7-8, Matt is your man.

I hope graham doesnt catch a pass

If Jimmy bullies someone in the redzone and makes a strong TD grab you can kiss 3rd round value goodbye.

Can the Chiefs possibly run any more screens?

Yeah its odd how many they have run. When teams know a screen is coming its a pretty easy play to defend, and it becomes a dangerous play for the offense.

Graham starting to catch too many passes... people are starting to remember he is a god like tight end. Pull the starters Petty!

Yeah its odd how many they have run. When teams know a screen is coming its a pretty easy play to defend, and it becomes a dangerous play for the offense.

It's Captain Checkdown.

Hint, don't touch Maclin with a 40 foot pole on draft day.