Sign in to follow this  
dmarcel2nd

***RARE openings in my $300 ($150 discounted) 12 Team Auction Dynasty League!***

Hello

I have an opening in My auction dynasty league. Recently in the best interest of the league I needed to boot owners from the league creating this opening. Below are a few quick facts.

- 12 Team Performance/Bonus Scoring $300 auction dynasty using contracts (With fantasy jackpot 1st team to win 3 titles wins building jackpot) Ran on MFL (Auction on ESPN)

- This season discounted at half off ($150) covered by commish.

- In the two leagues I run with 9 combined fantasy season besides the booting of these owners there has only been 2 ownership changes in these leagues.

- Can provide E-mails of any owner in either league I run who can attest to the integrity/success/ and fun of the league. Almost every owner has stated this is by far their favorite League. (We had 1 prior ownership change for a team that was in bad shape… that team was quickly turned around that same year and has been successful their first two seasons)

- Due to the rules and nature of the league these teams are in good shape compared to other teams in the league and a few transactions and a good draft can have these teams being very competitive.

- As the commish if you decide to Join I will take time Via phone call or chat to catch you up on strategy, provide tips, give examples of past strategies so you can quickly formulate a strategy and make decisions. Competitive balance is very important to me.

- This is a very rare opportunity to get in on a great league that I put tons of time, effort, and my own $$$ into.

- If you are interested in knowing more about the league let me know. I can provide the full league information & bylaws, the roster and link to open teams, and/or have a conversation with you to discuss the league via phone. I do not expect to have these vacancies past this weekend.

- There were 3 openings yesterday, but at this point I have at least one opening. Of the people in the league this is truly all of their favorites. If you are interested in knowing more shoot me an E-Mail:

Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com

Thanks! Derrick.