Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Tom Brady Suspension Overtuned

Haha! murf you Steelers honk - the Pats own you - they have for years now and it just keeps getting worse - you're so red-faced angry over them every year. Nice avatar, you obsessed goon.

18-1

:D

at least you've got that going for ya'.

And 3 other Suoer Bowls. Just like the Patriots. Tom Brady and the Patriots are Eli Manning and the Giants bitche$. It's not the other way around, no matter how bad you want it to be that way. Now go shove your rings in some Jets fans face. It's not applicable to a Giants fan.

So you think 4 games for deflated footballs is justifiable? Screw everything else in all of this. That suspension amount is absurd and egregious. A quarter of the season????? Players don't even get the handbook telling them deflating footballs is punishable.

TJ Ward just got a 1-game suspension for an incident that happened a year and a half ago....... off the field....... in which all charges were dismissed.

So no, I don't think that 4 games for throwing the integrity of the game out the window is all that extreme.

Haha! murf you Steelers honk - the Pats own you - they have for years now and it just keeps getting worse - you're so red-faced angry over them every year. Nice avatar, you obsessed goon.

I have a fan? Who are you?

I think he thinks he is Batman. Pretty sure if you put a top-hat and with a cigarette and the holder Bilicheat would be dead on penguin.

TJ Ward just got a 1-game suspension for an incident that happened a year and a half ago....... off the field....... in which all charges were dismissed.

So no, I don't think that 4 games for throwing the integrity of the game out the window is all that extreme.

This comment makes no sense. Both suspensions are absurd is the answer.

Come on he got off not cause he was innocent, but because the punishment wasn't defined beforehand. LOL congrats Brady on the technicality. And its not over, the NFL was just kind enough not to request a stay on the liberal Democrat judge's decision.

Did anyone expect a Democratic judge not to award for the UNION employee? LOL it's the bloodline of the party, for the "working man" down with the suits

• Like 1

It's floating around twitter. ESPN will pick it up shortly. The owners are even sick of Goodell.

Ooh ok. Would have wanted to read it

This comment makes no sense. Both suspensions are absurd is the answer.

OK. The whole world was whining about Brady's suspension though. Haven't heard you or anyone else mention TJ Ward's suspension being absurd until just now. Apparently it's only an outrage when it happens to Pretty Boy.

T J ward is not going to be on my draft board pretty boy will be , so it's a bigger deal .

OK. The whole world was whining about Brady's suspension though. Haven't heard you or anyone else mention TJ Ward's suspension being absurd until just now. Apparently it's only an outrage when it happens to Pretty Boy.

Who gives a rats rear end about TJ Ward?

Also an absurd suspension though.

And you are looking at this as if it's a case of black and white, which it isn't. The reality is that the judge had a black or white decision, either uphold the imposed suspension or don't. The league found it "more probable than not" that Brady knew and participated in it, but evidence to support that may (or may not) have been on that cell phone that he destroyed. If someone shoots someone else and there is no gun because the guy doing the killing get rid of it, it becomes much harder to prove. And that's in criminal case where warrants can compel people to hand over stuff and co-operate. This was a judge ruling on an internal company investigation where one party did not cooperate fully and the other made assumptions based on that lack of cooperation.

That is not at all close to what the judge used to make his decision. Even Wells said he never asked for the phone. That rhetoric was 100% propaganda (which apparently works on fans) as was the 10 of 12 balls falsified report. The NFL wanted to win the PR battle, and used these two moves because fans are stupid. Nowhere in the Wells report or Berman review did either fabrication get mention.

The judge ruled Goodell's suspension was baseless given statements in the Wells report. The judge did not even refute the findings, just the interpretation and use of them in defining a punishment. The judge also refuted the lack of precedent in arriving at the punishment.

That's IT. Idiots can drone on about what Brady did or didn't do based on, it seems, whether they like him or not, but that discussion is completely disconnected from the ruling in every single way.

That is not at all close to what the judge used to make his decision. Even Wells said he never asked for the phone. That rhetoric was 100% propaganda (which apparently works on fans) as was the 10 of 12 balls falsified report. The NFL wanted to win the PR battle, and used these two moves because fans are stupid. Nowhere in the Wells report or Berman review did either fabrication get mention.

The judge ruled Goodell's suspension was baseless given statements in the Wells report. The judge did not even refute the findings, just the interpretation and use of them in defining a punishment. The judge also refuted the lack of precedent in arriving at the punishment.

That's IT. Idiots can drone on about what Brady did or didn't do based on, it seems, whether they like him or not, but that discussion is completely disconnected from the ruling in every single way.

Right. Brady is 100% innocent. I can't wait till he sues and wins. I hope he takes Goodell personally and gets his money. This is a slam dunk for Brady, and the NFL and Goodell deserve to go down for trying to frame an innocent man.

Right. Brady is 100% innocent. I can't wait till he sues and wins. I hope he takes Goodell personally and gets his money. This is a slam dunk for Brady, and the NFL and Goodell deserve to go down for trying to frame an innocent man.

Nice fishing attempt, you Magnificent Bastard.

His equipment man was named "The Deflator", for crying out loud.

He'll get to play, but he'll always be tagged with this whole thing. No judge an change that.

It's because he lost a bunch of weight. That seems really plausible.....

You idiots. That's not the reason. It's because the Terminator and the Sherminator were already taken

His equipment man was named "The Deflator", for crying out loud.

He'll get to play, but he'll always be tagged with this whole thing. No judge an change that.

or this dump of cheating info by ESPN today. http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

What a bunch of cheaters, holy crap the cover up too. I am sure it was just a coincidence that Kraft and the judge were enjoying cocktails in the Hamptons over the weekend. Probably first time they ever met as well.

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/robert-kraft-deflategate-judge-chat-at-hamptons-media-party/

or this dump of cheating info by ESPN today. http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

What a bunch of cheaters, holy crap the cover up too. I am sure it was just a coincidence that Kraft and the judge were enjoying cocktails in the Hamptons over the weekend. Probably first time they ever met as well.

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/robert-kraft-deflategate-judge-chat-at-hamptons-media-party/

Decade old. No news here. Just an attempt by ESPN and the NFL to make the recent win over them and Goodell seem minuscule

Decade old. No news here. Just an attempt by ESPN and the NFL to make the recent win over them and Goodell seem minuscule

Exactly. All lies. I can't wait until they sue the NFL and Goodell. They have to at this point.

There's actually quite a bit of new information there, and it's pretty damning.

Goodell is emptying the vault trying to smear the opponent because he knows he is getting labasted. He looks like a snot nosed kid getthing his ass handed to him by a girl. What a dill hole!

Agreed and worthy of a new thread. Much more detailed information than when it first ran.

Exactly. But did you expect Their fans not to claim old news. Lol