Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Pats vs Steelers * Inside the Matchup Article* On FFToday Home Page

Sooo by now do you realize that when the site kind of times out after a post, it usually saves it anyway? Even if you arent sure, copy the information and just post it again later...

• Like 1

Sooo by now do you realize that when the site kind of times out after a post, it usually saves it anyway? Even if you arent sure, copy the information and just post it again later...

I did save it but the weird part was after I tried to post it would time out but I would go back to the bored and my post wasnt there. I could navigate the bored and even go into other threads fine but posting would time out. So everytime I tried to post this thread it times out and I would go check the bored and refresh it and none of the were there...then all of a sudden boom like 8 of the same thread appeared. What a disaster.

I think Jason's a little bullish on this game for my taste :P but I can certainly see how it could turn into a shootout.

I hope hes right as I have Angry Brady in my lineup :thumbsup:

As a Brown owner I hope that's true, seems rather high though.

Forecast in foxboro tonight: rain and thunderstorms all night 10mph winds.

Thoughts on how this will affect the game?

Does not sound too bad.

10mph seems like a normal day in many places.

Gusting in the 20s and 30s and then you may have some effect.

Does not sound too bad.

10mph seems like a normal day in many places.

Gusting in the 20s and 30s and then you may have some effect.

Brady doesn't throw deep much anymore. He's a safe play in all weather!!!

The Pats will drain the field when the Pats are on offense and stop the drain when the Steelers O hits the field though.

Pats fan here. Born and raised in Boston. Brady will not throw for 400/4 please stop it. I have him for 280/2

As a Pats fan you're a liar and a cheat. Therefore you're really predicting 560 and 5.

I've cracked the code.

Steelers have signed Bernard Karmell Pollard for tonight and have brought back Kimo Von Oelhoeffen...sweep the leg!!!

:overhead:

Evidently The NFL is in charge of the headsets in the stadiums.

Can we just fire Goodell now? The league controls headsets and frequencies. They had the same problem they can't fix for years. What is Goodell doing?

Evidently The NFL is in charge of the headsets in the stadiums.

Can we just fire Goodell now? The league controls headsets and frequencies. They had the same problem they can't fix for years. What is Goodell doing?

^^ This. He is a d-bag!

Wow congrats to Jason - good job. That's about as close as you can get for predictions, honestly.

• Like 1

Well, seems like Jason wasn't too off on his "Angry Brady" and Gronk predictions. 8 leagues I'm in and I don't have either. <_<

ITM for all the games this weekend is posted.

yeah that sure was ballsy and awesome. In my money league I have Brady, Gronk and at last minute I put in Dion Lewis at flex in place of Charles Johnson :thumbsup: