Sign in to follow this  
Chasers Dawg

Kam is Back

I would of had more respect for Kam had he held out.... I don't buy for 1 second that this was about wanting to help his teammates. This was about $$$ and him realizing life was better when it was flowing in from game checks.... This guy signs a deal, then doesn't like it, selfishly holds out - now comes back with his tail between his legs. What a piece of work.

• Like 1

weird... hasn't been practicing, hasn't played a game... luckily they are playing the bears this week, because any other team would exploit him this first week back

I traded for him in my league with IDP's. Another guy was looking for an upgrade at b/u LB, and offered me a nice upgrade at b/u DB so I took it. Hope he doesn't get hurt. I'll need some tackles during the bye weeks.

I traded for him in my league with IDP's. Another guy was looking for an upgrade at b/u LB, and offered me a nice upgrade at b/u DB so I took it. Hope he doesn't get hurt. I'll need some tackles during the bye weeks.

I've never seen him perform well as an IDP, not compared to a lot of his teammates.

Hamstring within a couple of weeks. Back to leading from the couch.

Yup. Injury waiting to happen.