Sign in to follow this  
ft_ball_fn

WW help, Pick up Rishard Matthews or no?

Start 2 RB/2WR/2RBorWR. .5 PPR, 1 pt for 10 yards rushing/receiving, TD=6pts

my Team (starters*):

*J Charles

*C Hyde

*Julio Jones

*A Brown

*D Woodhead

*S Smith Sr.

Ameer Abdullah

Darren Sproles

Shane Vereen

Vincent Jackson

Sammy Watkins

I'm thinking of dropping Sproles for Rishard Matthews... (Vereen already played so can't drop him). What's everyone think?

Leave a link and will help with yours (no guarantees of quality but will give you my best/honest opinion) :)

TIA!

I think you grab Matthews. Someone will pick up Sproles he's a talent don't get me wrong but you'll never start him over woodhead would you? Amber Abdullah will be able to fill the void in one of those bye weeks in the flex. Especially if he's playing a bad team which may come look at your byes. I picked him up I have Jarvius Landry as well. Could be trade bait too. Your Wr aren't bad.

Hope that helps

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448753&p=5549935

I like him more than Vereen but you go with either... worth a look but I be patient with that guy. Got him too.

I don't think you have the room. I'm in the same boat myself. He's on our waiver wire and I want to grab him but just don't have anyone to drop. Thanks for mine

Thanks for mine. I think you hang onto Sproles and see what happens. Murray is hurt and not getting it done, and who knows if Matthews is up to the challenge. Sproles could see Woodhead type action soon as Philly NEEDS to get something going anything. You have Jones and Brown which is sick and Watkins, Smith Sr are the same caliber as Matthews.

Your team is over balanced on WR not sure how much you benefit... Matthews playing a tough D not sure he goes off again. That said I snagged him but wanted depth not expecting anything for 2-3 weeks.

But you got depth... at RB Sproles is a sneaky play with Murray hurt maybe goes off this week think he has a great game since, Murray was 1ppr RB on team now next man up vs team think they will pass and only TE/RB thrive maybe WR Agholor sneaks in Moncrief style... maybe lol doubt it.

He is most likely to get snagged... Matthews likely has a bad game with Mia D. I'm more excited with Matthews but know Sproles can be great especially if injuries pile on like RB Matthews getting hurt down the line.