Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Here is a bold prediction... Brice Butler goes off

Say what you want but Weedon has a cannon for an arm, word is Butler the true deep threat sooner than later. Playing against Alanta they will have to thow, probably a bunch. I see Escobar getting his too

The FFtoday special....throw against a wall. If it sticks....suck your own cack telling everyone told ya so....doesn't work....slink back off and not mention what an asinine prayer you were hoping for.

Classic. We get about one of these a week.

In reality, Butler, Escobar and Michael could all turn out to be studs in the following weeks. If the oline can get back on the same page, and the D can get back some players...... I feel a little optimistic

The FFtoday special....throw ###### against a wall. If it sticks....suck your own cack telling everyone told ya so....doesn't work....slink back off and not mention what an asinine prayer you were hoping for.

Classic. We get about one of these a week.

just a hunch, I live in Dallas and have heard a few things about this guy... in practice. so pisssss offf

just a hunch, I live in Dallas and have heard a few things about this guy... in practice. so pisssss offf

Care to elaborate on what you have heard?

And what do you hear about Michael?

Care to elaborate on what you have heard?

And what do you hear about Michael?

I havent anything about Michael that anyone else hasnt... I know that Jerry Jones and the coaches arent happy with the running game, but Michael is on the practice squad still ??? I heard that Brice was beating people deep in practice this week, but Weedon was just throwing dump passes. Brice caught a few. I did say BOLD prediction, but I can see if Julio beats Dallas deep on a few and they are putting 8 or 9 in the Box... Dallas will have no choice but to take some shots. BTW some may have heard but Weedon was said to be the most inproved in camp. We shall see. If you have a spot you might stash him for a look and see this weekend

Anyone think Beasley could be a sneaky play? Weeden does like his underneath guys.

it might be the Dunbar show, make no mistake they will have to be agressive and move the ball.

it might be the Dunbar show, make no mistake they will have to be agressive and move the ball.

but to answer your question, yes Beasley could easly catch 7 or 8 balls

• Like 1

Escobar could be sneeky play with Whittens leg issues but only stock I have is Randle which who knows if there down what will happen.

I picked up Brice when i saw the trade in a deep 14 team league. He was a scrub team stud with the Raiders, and he's more exciting to own than Nate Washington.

Who?

Actually like Butler. He has some skills, esp. in the redzone. However, it would be difficult to make an immediate impact on a new team/scheme. I also think Weeden is a serviceable real-life NFL fill-on. His #'s thus far are above adequate (completion %), but doesn't have much to throw to, as far as playmakers are concerned....maybe Butler will get his chance to shine yet.

Ok I was laughed at about this, but he showed big play ability in the NO's game.... had a bye week to recover and has worked with Cassel before they both came on the team. Cassel probably looked at the tape on the last few games, and is saying no thanks to Terrance Williams bs. Lets face it Dallas will have to throw and the Giants secondary sucks. Cassel and Butler know each other better than anyone on the team. Why not ?

Ok I was laughed at about this, but he showed big play ability in the NO's game.... had a bye week to recover and has worked with Cassel before they both came on the team. Cassel probably looked at the tape on the last few games, and is saying no thanks to Terrance Williams bs. Lets face it Dallas will have to throw and the Giants secondary sucks. Cassel and Butler know each other better than anyone on the team. Why not ?

Because Cassel is Admiral Checkdown.

The Giants secondary sucks until they face bad qbs apparently.