Sign in to follow this  
Man_of_Leisure

Philly-Washington

No. J-Matt the only real option in this game regardless, and if you're benching him, chances are you're in a 8 man or fewer league.

The league says in a statement Friday that the office of the governor of Maryland "has assured us that based on the current forecast, playing the game would have no adverse effect on public safety"

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/eagles-redskins-game-will-kick-off-at-1-p-m-et-on-sunday-100215

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547645/article/eaglesredskins-expected-to-take-place-as-planned

I've been watching, but if the league isn't worried about the weather, neither am I. Starting both Jordan Reed and Jordan Matthews.

The hurricane is not making landfall. The weather is actually going to be ok. No rain predicted now and 15 mph wind. That's fine.

I'm going to the game. Starting Jarbage Trashtthews with confidence.

Go Skins!

field conditions are still going to be sloppy after days of rain and there are expected wind gusts of 10 to 20 mph. mat jones runs focking wild in this.

I'm most curious about field conditions. I've heard it's been raining a lot in that area.

FedEx, Soldier, and Heinz Field are all the same to me. Regardless of weather preceding or during the game.

field conditions are still going to be sloppy after days of rain and there are expected wind gusts of 10 to 20 mph. mat jones runs focking wild in this.

Nope field will be fine. It's been covered and they have a drainage system. It's not going to rain at all tomorrow. Field will be good to go. Sorry.

field conditions are still going to be sloppy after days of rain and the are expected wind gusts of 10 to 20 mph. mat jones runs focking wild in this.

You realize that the Eagles run defense is one of the best in football right? They have one of the deepest defensive lines in football. They allow a league leading 3.1 yards per attempt.

Matt Jones & Morris won't do squat.

Cousins is going to have to lead that team to a win Sunday. He's historically a lot more accurate at home, but he needs to stop throwing 4th quarter INTs. The ultimate question is whether the Eagles will continue to play similar pass coverage as they did against the Jets.

Byron Maxwell played a lot closer to the LOS against NY. Eric Rowe saw his first snaps on defense and made some great reads on the ball.

To me...if you want a true sleeper from this game, I'd look at Chris Thompson in PPR scoring.

Philly front line scares me big time. I'm either playing Woodie or picking up CJ2K because he is available.

Starting Reed, Matthews is a coin toss with Allen for me (and a start over Maclin on my other team).

Mathews a coin toss. The Skins don't have Hall this week I'm fairly certain. Our secondary is abysmal.

Mathews a coin toss. The Skins don't have Hall this week I'm fairly certain. Our secondary is abysmal.

Mainly crap weather + Bradford + drops. He can't feast in garbage time unless they are losing big and I can't see the Skins beating anybody by 3 scores.

Mainly crap weather + Bradford + drops. He can't feast in garbage time unless they are losing big and I can't see the Skins beating anybody by 3 scores.

Bradford only looks at three people in the passing game. Matthews, Ertz, and the running backs.

If the eagles are going to win, J-Matt will contribute towards said victory. He's been < 2 inches from two touchdown receptions this season. I wish the Matthews owner in my league would panic like some on this message board.

Bradford only looks at three people in the passing game. Matthews, Ertz, and the running backs.

If the eagles are going to win, J-Matt will contribute towards said victory. He's been < 2 inches from two touchdown receptions this season. I wish the Matthews owner in my league would panic like some on this message board.

You are quick to point out the two touchdowns he almost had, but you are also forgetting that he was one garbage time Dallas prevent defense drive away from a two point game in week 2. IF the weather is crap, between Bradford being a train wreck and Matthews already having drop issues in non-wet football games...

Go with Matthews. He's going to finish in the top 10 for receivers. He's a beast.

Deangelo is out. Just found out Culliver is out. The skins cut Amerson a week ago. Folks, we have the WORST secondary in the NFL at the moment. Start all Eagles pass catchers and just be happy.