Sign in to follow this  
SHAK3R

Your thoughts on who I should trade?

Whats up guys.

I'm looking for some RB help and feel I have good WR's (I'll probably have/need to toss in another player) to get the job done. My question is this. Who should I keep and which one should I get rid of; and which would net me the best return.

My WR's are:

TY Hilton *Of them all he is the one I'm most willing to trade

Steve Smith Sr *Ageless wonder. Call it a gut feeling but I think he will continue to produce big

Allen Hurns *My 2nd most willing option. I like the chemistry he and Bortles have. Plus Jax has been throwing the ball a TON

Mike Evans *Finally woke up, IMO huge upside and probably the one I don't want to trade the most

Kamar Aiken *Irrelavent IMO to trade talks

*Denotes my evaluations. Please don't let my opinions influence what you would suggest.

My whole squad

QB - Bortles, Carr and Roethlisberger

RB - AP, R. Mathews, C. Sims, CJ Spiller and T. Riddick

WR - Smith Sr, Hilton, Evans, Hurns and Aiken

TE - Fleener

K - Gostkowski

Def - Patriots and Lions

Thanks in advance.

How deep of a league is this?

I'm not a fantasy expert by any stretch but for a 10 or 12 team league you look pretty thin everywhere.

Given that most people way over-value their own players when it comes to trades... to get you a solid starting RB (like Forsett or Gore), I think you're best trade-bait is Big Ben.

Maybe try to package him and Fleener for an RB an upgrade at TE and then do your best to stream and play match-ups for QB the rest of the season

I would trade Hurns and Evans, but you would likely get the most for Hilton. I don't think anyone in their right mind would give up Forsett or Gore for Fleener and Ben as suggested above. Maybe if you packaged Ben with Hilton, but that depends on what the person you're trading already has. Consistenly producing RBs are getting harder to come-by theses days so there value is much higher than their actual performance.

how many wr's can you start?

Tough to say without knowing more, but I'd say you could spare a wr and a QB to snag at least a playable RB 2 like lewis or yeldon.

Evan might be sell high after last week if someone is stupid, or I'd dump Smith Sr, the old man usually tapers off as the season wears on. Look at his first 6 vs last 9 last year, not good.

Thanks for the responses and sorry I didn't respond sooner. However I've been wheeling and dealing. I must have proposed 20 trades in the last couple days with one finally sticking.

I was able to land Devonta Freeman.

I got D. Freeman and Jordan Mathews

Gave up A. Hurns, Ryan Mathews, Blake Bortles and McFadden (Just claimed off waivers)

New roster:

QB - Roethlisberger

RB - AP

RB - Freeman

WR - TY Hilton

WR - M. Evans

Flex - Smith Sr

TE - Fleener

K - Gostkowski

Def - Patriots

Bench

QB - Carr

RB - Charles Simms and CJ Spiller

WR - Kamar Aiken and Jordan Mathews

Def - Lions

Lost some depth and have some open spots on the roster that can filled, however the talent pool is thin and it cost $5 a pickup and I'm already at 13 pickups.

I also wanted to point out that this is a 12 team league and towards Joshvon1. Your opinion is just that, your opinion and entitled to it. I just dont see where you think i'm "thin everywhere" I actually have the 2nd most points in my league. I'm curious to know what your 12 team looks like.