Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Shoelace or Baldwin

With Baldwin being a game time decision do I go with Denard Robinson or Karlos Williams as my flex or stick with Baldwin?

Receivers would then be

Allen Robinson

Jarvis Landry

Running backs

David Johnson

DeAngelo Williams

This is a PPR with return yards

Think you tie up the shoelace unless the news of Baldwin improves by sunday

go with DR unless Baldwin is cleared to go on Saturday...I would not wait for Sunday's decision..imo a Sunday decision means that Baldwin is not 100% and would only play part time. If Seattle has the game in the books by the start of 4thQ then Baldwin basically sits.

go with DR unless Baldwin is cleared to go on Saturday...I would not wait for Sunday's decision..imo a Sunday decision means that Baldwin is not 100% and would only play part time. If Seattle has the game in the books by the start of 4thQ then Baldwin basically sits.

This

Based on game times, you will miss your chance to start Karlos waiting to hear about Baldwin. You can't make a decision on Baldwin until inactives are officially announced. I would play Robinson over Williams (possible RBBC) anyway and since JAX plays at 2 you would be fine.

Thanks for mine.

So sounds like Baldwin was a full on Friday....so do I put him in as flex?

WRs would be

Arob

Landry

RBs

David Johnson

DeAngelo

Then flex Baldwin or Denard Robinson

PPR with return yards and .5 points per carry

I would see with news you can get in the morning. I think I would go Baldwin if and only if he is definitely starting.

Yes go Baldwin. He is as consistent as it gets. Robinson has a sweet matchup but I don't trust him completely

Baldwin if he's a full go. Otherwise, it's Shoelace. They're both late games so you can make an informed decision. I have Williams/Shoelace and decided on Shoelace because I don't trust Williams shoulder or the RBBC.

Seahawks just promoted a WR from their practice squad so maybe some concern with Baldwin

You're saying Baldwin over shoelace but would you play Shoelace over Landry as my flex then go Baldwin at WR

Which 2 of the 3 basically would maximize my points

Hm.

I would say Shoelace over both. He's (I think) least injured - and you know he's going to touch the ball a ton again the terrible D of NO.

Landry has been very solid though.

Landry if your team is inferior to your opponent's; Shoelace if you think you have them.

My opponent

Cam

Ivory

Christine Michael

Antonio Brown

John Brown

Donald Brown(already played)

Olsen

Goatkowski

Steelers

Me

Ben

David Johnson

DeAngelo

Allen Robinson

Then for WR2 and flex

Baldwin/Landry/Shoelace/Karlos

Kelce

Catanzaro

Lions

If go Landry and then Shoelace at flex, I think even if Baldwin plays it could be a decoy, he could get hurt or they could just blow them out and run the ball, I don't like Carlos against Dallas, the weather, and Tge other RB , I forgot his name stealing some carries

Pete will lie. Don't get got.

Go shoelace...as scary as it is. The Saints could be totally packed in with a hindered Drew Brees. Detroit ran on them last week. Think about that...Detroit! Shoelace could match Abdullah's line from last week and you'd be fine.

Williams could be playing against a packed in Cowboys team but just our luck, the other kid would get all of the tds or something. Or maybe we'd see a Boobie Dixon vulture thing. There's basically no one to vulture Shoelace besides Shoelace's injury history.

So I guess it comes down to Landry vs Baldwin

Just have a bad feeling Baldwin will play but be limited and Landry is a safe play with the number of targets

My opponent

Cam

Ivory

Christine Michael

Antonio Brown

John Brown

Donald Brown(already played)

Olsen

Goatkowski

Steelers

Me

Ben

David Johnson

DeAngelo

Allen Robinson

Then for WR2 and flex

Baldwin/Landry/Shoelace/Karlos

Kelce

Catanzaro

Lions

You're clearly superior. Because I think that, I would play Shoelace, as the floor is higher - and the ceiling may also not be lower. All you need from Denard's position is to produce enough points to allow the rest of your team to out produce their clearly inferior team - particularly @ RB.

Would you play Landry over Baldwin to be safe?

I heard that Landry has been dealing with an injury, hasn't he (I don't have him)? I think Shoelace grants you security at the position: you KNOW he's going to get play. So I would play Shoelace.

What do you think between Lockett and Diggs? NumberFire just emailed an article that says sit Lockett - and that concerns me.

Landrys been dealing with that for about the last 5 weeks or so...so he should be good, just may not do returns as he normally does

I think both Lockett and Diggs do well...but Lockett may get more play with the Baldwin situation

• Like 1

Landrys been dealing with that for about the last 5 weeks or so...so he should be good, just may not do returns as he normally does

I think both Lockett and Diggs do well...but Lockett may get more play with the Baldwin situation

That was my initial thought as well, which is why I have Lockett in my starting lineup, and Diggs sitting. Additionally, I think the Giants will be run on, and Bridgewater may keep it short in the single-digit cold there. Diggs is really hot/cold, so I think Lockett's floor is higher - even against a good pass D like STL.

I'd go shoelace even if baldwin was completely healthy. shoelace almost a lock for 10 points vs NO

Landry is must-start in ppr. He's had 2 bad games this year. But the colts have a bad slot corner. Landry is mostly a slot wr so he'll likely avoid Vontae Davis. Baldwin has had the tds but the Rams have a way of making games weird. And Baldwin is in some way hurting even tho he's gonna go.